Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Volt or Mag Umbra...

(XBOX)Omega Zero6947

I would like a Volt warframe or a Mag warframe that is also an Umbra. Why do it with Excalibur when you could also do it with the other starter warframes like “The Sacrifice : Part 2” So it can explain why lotus is like the way she is and get Volt Umbra and Latria (Latron), Umbra’s signature rifle. While Mag Umbra will show up in Part 3 to have the conclusion to the Sacrifice and at the end of part 3 you would get Mag Umbra and Sicaria (Sicarus). Even though it sounds stupid of me to talk about this...

22 minutes ago, so_many_watermelons said:

Just give us the first eight Warframes as Umbras. That'd make the most sense.

34 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Nidus has a few frames in front before him if they go by release order. At least 3 by what I can see.

Ok I see your points now. Nidus I think would be next summer or possibly this winter by a sliver of a chance... and yes please more Umber warframes...

4 minutes ago, (XB1)OptimusWorld said:

Ok I see your points now. Nidus I think would be next summer or possibly this winter by a sliver of a chance... and yes please more Umber warframes...

Definitely not winter. Prime access follows a pattern of 2 male frames then 2 female frames. Winter is always the Females' turn.

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

On 2018-08-08 at 6:11 AM, (XB1)OptimusWorld said:

You're delusional. :tongue:

Following the pattern, Chroma is next, 4 months from now will be Mesa, 7 months until Equinox, 10 months until Atlas, 13 until Wukong, 16 until Ivara, 19 until Titania, 22 until Nezha, 25 until Inaros, 28 until Octavia, 31 until Gara, 34 until Nidus.

Edited by DeMonkey
Oh well

On 2018-08-08 at 8:46 AM, DeMonkey said:

You're delusional. :tongue:

Following the pattern, Chroma is next, 4 months from now will be Mesa, 7 months until Equinox, 10 months until Atlas, 13 until Wukong, 16 until Ivara, 19 until Titania, 22 until Nezha, 25 until Inaros, 28 until Octavia, 31 until Gara, 34 until Inaros and 37 until Nidus.

Actually it is Chroma is next, 4 months from now will be Mesa, 7 months until Equinox, 10 months until Atlas, 13 until Wukong, 16 until Ivara, 19 for Nezha, 22 for Inaros, 25 for Titania, 28 for Nidus

27 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

13 until Wukong, 16 until Ivara, 19 for Nezha, 22 for Inaros, 25 for Titania, 28 for Nidus

You realise that the pattern you've listed here is "Male, Female, Male, Male, Female, Male... right?

• 2 years later...