Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nidus skill 1.

Luciole77

I liked this skill and i think need something more!

The power goes up as we kill enemies but I miss some specific mod to be more fun or with some utlility to the group itself.

My idea was to do something like pilferim swarm like hydroid to increase resource drops.

30 minutes ago, Christopaz said:

Now, now that augment would trespass on Hydroid's territory already with a too similar theme. Nidus is already as good as it is and making him a lootbot, a damned good one at that, is just bad.

weak argument.

2 hours ago, Christopaz said:

Now, now that augment would trespass on Hydroid's territory already with a too similar theme. Nidus is already as good as it is and making him a lootbot, a damned good one at that, is just bad.

How about nekros and hydroid together?  Forgot about this combination? -.-

5 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

How about nekros and hydroid together?  Forgot about this combination? -.-

Again we don't need anymore loot bots

I think it needs*

The power goes up as we kill enemies but I miss specific mods that are more fun or some with utlility to assist the group itself*

My idea was to do something like pilfering swarm like hydroid's ability to increase the quantity of resources droping.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

We have enough loot frames, what Virulence needs is an augment that helps with armor scaling.

That'd make him too OP even more so than he already is and besides weapon and warframe synergy counteracts that. Want to strip armour use larva pull them together use something like the Pox and the use virulence