Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Tripping Clan Leaders/Warlords

(XBOX)AnnabelleNewell

Question

So as of late a friend of mine who is also a Warlord for the clan I'm in got all mad over me and my other firend joking with him and out of the blue he threatens to demote both of us.

We assumed that he was also joking, because that's how his tone of voice sounded when we were in a party together. However, it didn't go great. He took away my position and my friend's all because we supposedly disrespected him.

I've personally know this person for nearly a year and the negative attitude came as a shock.

I've put hours of my time and resources into the dojo and was supposed to be head architect according to the original leader.

If he doesn't restore my position in the next few days, I'm leaving the clan and joining another.

I've had enough of being the only one to put in the most effort in the clan.

This leader used to never be like this ever, so it bothers me. Plus, he's disrespected me, and said some pretty ignorant things about me being a female, yet is defensive about other females, especially one that is a part of the clan that just sits in missions doing nothing.

It infuriates me how some people are power hungry and can't control themselves.

Edited by (XB1)AnnabelleNewell
Fixed spelling error

8 minutes ago, (XB1)AnnabelleNewell said:

So as of late a friend of mine who is also a Warlord for the clan I'm in got all mad over me and my other firend joking with him and out of the blue he threatens to demote both of us.

We assumed that he was also joking, because that's how his tone of voice sounded when we were in a party together. However, it didn't go great. He took away my position and my friend's all because we supposedly disrespected him.

I've personally know this person for nearly a year and the negative attitude came as a shock.

I've put hours of my time and resources into the dojo and was supposed to be head architect according to the original leader.

If he doesn't restore my position in the next few days, I'm leaving the clan and joining another.

I've had enough of being the only one to put in the most effort in the clan.

This leader used to never be like this ever, so it bothers me. Plus, he's disrespected me, and said some pretty ignorant things about me being a female, yet is defensive about other females, especially one that is a part of the clan that just sits in missions doing nothing.

It infuriates me how some people are power hungry and can't control themselves.

And why would we care about your clan drama? If he said to you ,via PM, something offensive then i sudgest you make a report. Other then that DE stated countless times that they don't take actions for the bs that happends in a clan ( obv if its haking involved then they will take action).

Цитата

Well there's 2 problems with it.

First that the supposed role in the clan is literally meaningless anyway.

Second, whoever spends resources on something he doesn't own should be perfectly fine with losing them because any sht can happen.

That's why I run a solo clan myself. You can do whatever the heck you want, when you want and how you want including decorating the dojo. You don't have to get stressed out about someone kicking you out or forcing to do some events or farming or anything and you don't have to get stressed about making others do events or farming anything.

Edited by -Temp0-

3 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

That's why I run a solo clan myself. You can do whatever the heck you want, when you wnat and how you want including decorating the dojo.

My clan was for me only for a couple of years, but one day I thought that it would be pretty fun to recruit some people, and now we're an established clan with 300 members. Being a warlord is cool and interesting.

Edited by Suncake

Только что, Suncake сказал:

My clan was for me only for a couple of years, but one day I thought that it would be pretty fun to recruit some people, and now we're an established clan with 300 members. Being a warlord is cool and interesting.

Good for you? Not really relevant to the topic or anything I've said.

5 hours ago, Nephalem said:

And why would we care about your clan drama? If he said to you ,via PM, something offensive then i sudgest you make a report. Other then that DE stated countless times that they don't take actions for the bs that happends in a clan ( obv if its haking involved then they will take action).

The ignorance follows to forums, I see, if you don't care, why did you reply? I am not the only person who's posted this topic in forums.

Gerade eben schrieb (XB1)AnnabelleNewell:

Not a rant, actual complaint, I've yet to file a ticket since I've already contacted the actual original clan leader about the issue. It's just a matter of him actually getting on, which is the problem.

Lol good luck with that. If you're not actually beein harrased, scammed or anything along those lines someone in a clan can literally do everything he's entitled to do and there's absolutely nothing you could do about that.

Just now, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Lol good luck with that. If you're not actually beein harrased, scammed or anything along those lines someone in a clan can literally do everything he's entitled to do and there's absolutely nothing you could do about that.

Quite the opposite, the leader I'm talking about has verbally harassed me via party, but how does one go about reporting verbal harassment to DE? They don't exactly listen in on conversation in private parties.

Quite the opposite, the leader I'm talking about has verbally harassed me via party, but how does one go about reporting verbal harassment to DE? They don't exactly listen in on conversation in private parties.

You've openly admitted that you've been S#&$talking about him in the same party. You wouldn't be in that situation of that wasn't the case. Partys=/=chat btw. That's microsofts responsibility. Hope for you that you've got solid evidence backing it up.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

You know, the toxic attitudes can literally just leave, now why I see the reason people don't like pc or PS4 users. That ignorance still carries.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

You know, the toxic attitudes can literally just leave, now why I see the reason people don't like pc or PS4 users. That ignorance still carries.

Just now, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

You've openly admitted that you've been S#&$talking about him in the same party. You wouldn't be in that situation of that wasn't the case. Partys=/=chat btw. That's microsofts responsibility. Hope for you that you've got solid evidence backing it up.

Openly admitted what? We casually JOKE around with one another.

>Makes a toxic rant thread

>doesn't like that there's no support

My personal opinion: you've been talking S#&$ about him and now you gotta face the consequences. There's little you can do to make him suffer your personal wrath if you don't have the whole thing recordet with his consent so you're better off to move on and grow tf up.

1 minute ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

>Makes a toxic rant thread

>doesn't like that there's no support

My personal opinion: you've been talking S#&$ about him and now you gotta face the consequences. There's little you can do to make him suffer your personal wrath if you don't have the whole thing recordet with his consent so you're better off to move on and grow tf up.

Never disrespected him but ok pal LMAO I don't think you're getting the point.

I'm being verbally abused by a clan leader. Not once have I disrespected him, yet it's ok for him to disrespect me by making jokes and comments about my gender and sexuality.

Nice to know even PS4 users are toxic.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)AnnabelleNewell said:

You know, the toxic attitudes can literally just leave, now why I see the reason people don't like pc or PS4 users. That ignorance still carries

Apart from the blatant irony in this sentence, one has to wonder: What exactly did you hope to achieve with this thread?

He's also given ranks to members that hardly get on or do anything just because they're his "close pals" it's inconsistent. I had been in charge of quite a bit and was getting positive feedback from other clan mates.

I'm aware that there's nothing I can do. This thread wasn't posted to have this issue resolved. It was posted to see how many others have similar problems with member of their clan abusing their authority as a Warlord.

Edited by (XB1)AnnabelleNewell

1 minute ago, (XB1)AnnabelleNewell said:

An actual conversation from others who've also experienced issues with clan members. Uh duh? If you don't like the thread, you can simply leave.

You start a thread ranting about someone. There is no grounds for discussion here, as noone here knows what happened. We know your side of the story. There is no way anyone can say anything constructive about anything that happened.

Then you make statements saying that all Xbox or PC players are toxic. Again not a very constructive way of interacting with each other, is it?

Then I (politely) ask you what exactly you want to achieve with this thread, and your reply is "If you don't like the thread, you can simply leave". Well I could also say that "if you don't like the way your clan leader behaves, you can simply leave", however that wouldn't be a very productive way to handle things now, would it?

Why don't you just take everything down a notch, and instead of ranting on the interwebs and barking at everyone, do what adults do and privately talk to your clan leader to sort things out.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (XB1)AnnabelleNewell:

Thing is, he wasn't supposed to mess with the clan rankings, original leader made it clear with him that's the issue. All I'm saying is he shouldn't have gotten the position if he was just abusing it.

I really don't get the impression he did seeing how you try to... what exactly? Getting him banned cause you got demoted for "joking" to an extend that he'd demote you?

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

1 minute ago, WildcardMoo said:

You start a thread ranting about someone. There is no grounds for discussion here, as noone here knows what happened. We know your side of the story. There is no way anyone can say anything constructive about anything that happened.

Then you make statements saying that all Xbox or PC players are toxic. Again not a very constructive way of interacting with each other, is it?

Then I (politely) ask you what exactly you want to achieve with this thread, and your reply is "If you don't like the thread, you can simply leave". Well I could also say that "if you don't like the way your clan leader behaves, you can simply leave", however that wouldn't be a very productive way to handle things now, would it?

Why don't you just take everything down a notch, and instead of ranting on the interwebs and barking at everyone, do what adults do and privately talk to your clan leader to sort things out.

Again you don't seem to understand anything that's was even said. Re read the thread because I've already let the original clan leader know what's been going on.

The need for me to say PS4 and PC is toxic may not be needed, but the way you're coming off in your replies is not very positive.