Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Jump Footaaaage![Wip]

unknow99

Aw man, this is going to be great. I really enjoy games that explore, expand, or focus on mobility, with Warframe being rather good at it. That will be one of my favorite things about it.

Cannot wait for the other additions that come to Parkour 2.0.

I will highlight something very important so you can start crying in fear of the future:

huehue

Nnooooooo!!!

Nah seriously, I trust them on this. They got plenty feedbacks to take into account. (the Aure7 thread for example, with 60+ pages!!)

Moreover, if we do our job of beta-testers good enough, they might end up with a solid system that would make Ninja Gaiden & Overgrowth jealous.(okay, not this solid, but nearly)

To be honest, to me the double jump mechanic doesn't fit this game at all.

This ain't Devil May Cry, it just looks out of place.

We're SPACE MAGIC NINJA MERCENARIES!!!!! pls. A frame based off a stage magician doesn't really fit the game from many people's perspectives but they did it.

Looks good. Cannot wait to bounce everywhere and play 'the floor is lava' every mission.

We're SPACE MAGIC NINJA MERCENARIES!!!!! pls. A frame based off a stage magician doesn't really fit the game from many people's perspectives but they did it.

Looks good. Cannot wait to bounce everywhere and play 'the floor is lava' every mission.

People think that Limbo doesn't fit the game because of his design, here we're talking about game mechanics.

It may be just personal preferences, but to me getting launched at mid-air without the use of any ability just looks weird and out of place.

People think that Limbo doesn't fit the game because of his design, here we're talking about game mechanics.

It may be just personal preferences, but to me getting launched at mid-air without the use of any ability just looks weird and out of place.

Things have already gotten way out of hand at this point to even look back! With this rework in movement, we can even stick to walls infinitely! I just hope we can stick to ceilings as well! Like Narotos!