Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U11: Known Issues

[DE]Rebecca

Several times when struck by Ancient Disruptor I got into 'scrambled' state for way too long. I could not tell if I'm ready to use my powers, but after a while I was able to, still disrupted (defense Eris-Xini, hosting). Also, even if I kill the Ancient who messed with my energy, I can still collect blue orbs but they go to waist. Annoying, as I circle around them trying not to consume...

I wanted to fuse equipped Molten Impact on Galatine, configuration B, but I get the message it would exceed capacity of config A Galatine - even though I have not equipped Molten Impact in config A. I had to unequip it, fuse, then equip again. Not game breaking but annoying and confusing.

Hi

First off thank you for a great game and all the patches , hot fixes etc.

A few things I would like to bring to your attention. I have not tested this with any other weapons which deal elemental damage only the ones ( except embolist) that deal toxin.

Due to toxins ability to do damage to flesh I figured it would be a good choice against infested, the best set up IMO would be viral and heat now if you add a cold mod you get viral but as soon as you add a heat mod it counts the cold as first mod and gives you blast and toxin the only way to get viral and heat is to use another slot for a toxic mod.

This kind of makes it pointless especially as the extra elemental mod doesn't effect the base toxic damage ticks.

Also the ticks don't proc status effects (if they do i havent noticed so their not very often) so torrid ( which never really did loads of damage but coupled with a cold mod made for great crowd control) is useless late game and not great early game.

It was nice selecting CC weapons for a clan run now its just high fire rate for the most procs (crit build soma with blast procs is getting boring).

Also I haven't yet managed to get acrids tick above 10 damage except on initial crit hit. Late game it's now useless even If the clip is emptied in to enemy. Again if ticks proc status effects you would at least have a low damage but CC weapon.

Thanks again and sorry if it seems like I'm ranting.

So far, with every frame or weapon I've built or bought since U11, once I buy or claim it, it does not go into my inventory, and instead simply vanishes from the claim, or continues to act as if I could buy it for buying (indeed, with the latter it gets as far as the "buy this yes/no" box - possibly further, I don't want to lose plat, so haven't tested that).

The workaround is to log aaaaaalll the way out and back in again, but it's quite disorienting and feels very non-pro.

Evil fencejump

The new "fencejumping" move (where you hurl yourself over smaller objects, railing etc.) still bothers me, makes parkouring near rails depressing (I mess up even more than usually) - it would be nice to make it only trigger if we try to jump over such railings (or objects) without run. With run, we simply jump as before.

This really needs attention, on one of the new Grineer tiles in particular, that has 3 or so small platforms between two railings, pressing jump at either end hurls you into the abyss over and over. While it's not impossible to get around, it's very awkward design. It also makes it hard to jump with any sort of precision on Corpus maps, what with railings everywhere. Ideally, I'd like to see vault mapped to jump + crouch, as that would allow normal jumping over objects as well.

Doing the mission to assassinate Alad V, I came across this:

8V6Kekx.jpg

Where I am standing, I cannot go any further due to an invisible wall. Plus, whatever is cutting off the hall looks absolutely terrible.

Also, Tenno armor has taken a real hit all around in effectiveness. Especially noticeable with frames with high armor (Frost, Rhino, and most definitely Valkyr). Was this because warframe armor was not accounted for in the new enemy armor formulas? or is this working as intended?

Also, Tenno armor has taken a real hit all around in effectiveness. Especially noticeable with frames with high armor (Frost, Rhino, and most definitely Valkyr). Was this because warframe armor was not accounted for in the new enemy armor formulas? or is this working as intended?

I'm guessing they didn't account for warframe armor; a clanmate tried the same run as Valkyr with and without Steel Fiber and it made no noticeable difference in the amount of health damage he took. When my slightly higher shields as a Loki make more of a survival difference than Valkyr's very high armor, there's a problem.

Equipping Mods of the same level on any of your equipped weapon and sentinel will cause an error, where you either have to unequip mods or change weapon class. This happens although I got all weapons mods as 2 copies

Solution 1: convert mods equipped on sentinel weapons to "sentinel <weapon class> mod"

Solution 2: fix the bug :) as it was introduced back in 9.x.x.

Please fix Tenno Armor not working properly. We are way too squishy using High Armor Frames :(

Also is Slash/Dot damage working as intended againt us Tenno? I would assume a shot that my 800 shields stops should NOT hit my health and cause a DOT? I have  nearly died on several Frames due to Slash damage from bullets bypassing my shields and hitting my health. Intended?

Edited by Lensman

Not sure if glitches :3 Honestly, I'm happy to report issues that small and not entirely game breaking :Đ

- Enemies HOP UP if killed on the ground by a bullet. Melee kills and finishers are not bugged as far as I noticed.

- Enemies spawn in the room where mission starts or very close causing alert that can't be avoided.

- Instant dying in defense missions without option for your teammates to revive. This only happens for me if I HAVE revives, when they run out I can wait for help.

- Being ragdolled after death. Kinda awesome but I find it disturbing as well. Dying while air-slide kick animation launches you forward with great speed, many post-mortem blasts bend and twist helpless Tenno bodies mercilessly...

- Lecta has two stealth animations, the classic 'galatine-like' stab and new choke. If it's a glitch, please LEAVE IT BE. Having two or three stealth animations for each weapon would be a nice reward for very little love stealth gameplay receives :3

- I just noticed Obex knocks down on jumping ground slam, not sure when it happened but I like the change, stun was not enough :) However, launch animations on slide attack (also Furax) are gone. Was it made on purpose?

- Not all menu screens react to mouse wheel scrolling. 

- Selling multiple mods I accidentally chose installed one, cancelling sell deselects all choices. 'Unselect installed mods' would solve this.

- Mod unequipped with right click returns to selected menu as the last on the list. I got used to that but having it instantly placed by preset would be more logical. Mod ques correctly while changing the preset anyway...

- When equipping mods - bottom ones hovered over with mouse cursor collide with CANCEL button. Damn my OCD.

I like where the game is going, enjoying little tweaks and improvements not mentioned in the official update list. I hope melee 2.0 will appear soon.

Keep it up, my platinum is ready.