Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Event: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Megan

Hotfix  fix nothing for me; my game crah always when core drop in the room in thetra p2 or p3;

i dont support the green light see in Warframe Prime Time

I have a Nvidia card

Adios reward for me

To be honest, I think being at a disadvantage in clan competitions is something one should take into account before making themselves a solo clan. I'm a solo Warlord myself, and I don't expect to ever be able to compete with 10-person clans, it's just something I accepted from the beginning.

Yeah but I'm sure there is a solution to this (somehow). A division for solo clans maybe? Or instead of getting the total sum, we get the average instead. Something like this.

It was our choice and we have to pay the consequences, still I think it is worth a shot letting them know about this matter. :)

It was our choice and we have to pay the consequences, still I think it is worth a shot letting them know about this matter. :)

Certainly! One can always hope.

So me and 3 others completed the new shield mission, we got 800 points. The core took next to no damage thanks to frost and his snowglobe spam ( <3 )
we got stuck in a total of 15 seconds perhaps, and it says we need 1000 points to get the badge, is that just for the shield mission or both scores? Because it says I have 1500+ points on this whole event now, not the individual missions. 

Typo report: after claiming the Tethra Shield Cypher, I received a message from the Lotus saying that I had located a "Fomorian Power Core", it should say "Shield Core".

Hi! can any one tel me where can i get the shield cipher keys for the 2nd part of event? do i need to buy them?

You received a second blueprint from the Lotus on logging in, use that blueprint to craft the new cypher. It's just the same, only it requires twice the data fragments.

Individual Scoring - The core's remaining health is your score.

On the wiki it says that it's the core's health divided by ten. So I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do more until 500 or just stop now with my current score, just trying to make sure because I want that stuff :l

A badge?! That's all?! Really lame thing for you to do

How?

I mean people asked for something a bit more challenging and DE provided it. The reward is unique so far in the game and shows that the people who did the "extra mile" in an unique way.

Guys I'm confused I did the shield event now I ave a score of 1.6k on my profile, what does that mean and what do I get? 

When the even finishes you'll get

1. The regular badge and whatever goes with it

2. The set of new electricity mods

3. The gorgon wraith

4. The quantum badge with particle FX

let me ask everyone here does the scoring stack and add up or no?

i just want to know and confirm it

You will receive all tiers if you get max tier, it's been edited into the OP.

If you're asking the other thing I think you might be asking, your top run score is taken, not a sum of all your runs.