Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

There seems to be something wrong with Gaia now, possibly other defense missions. So everyone claimed and exited, but the mission isn't ending. The screen went black, but the next wave started anyways (Lotus told us about the next wave and I can hear the gunshots from the enemies).

Edit: Alright, finally got back to the lobby. I got a message telling me my account information could not be updated or something. I seem to have kept the mods I got from the mission though.

Just now, I completed a mission, but after boarding the shuttle, everything went black. I waited for a while, hoping that mod get saved but no.

Account information could not be updated and got nothing...

And it seem it's hard to join online with other player.

Edit: another match just went fine....

What a mistery..

Edited by PhantomWay

What does this mean from the "hot-hot fix"?

Faction Swaps and Combinations will now occur again.

This means you will some a combo of factions at a mission sometimes. Like, you'll see Grineer and Infested here and there. Sometimes corpus and infested.

No nerf is planned - what *is* being worked on is the embarassing issue that if you get slow frame rate, it affects your fire rate. This is not ready yet though.

What is this issue anyways? Are the game and renderer sharing a thread or process?

Sorry about login issues guys - should be fixed. Some 'cool' guys are trying to hack the website auth which hit the shared game database too much. Should be fixed now and future proofed.

Oh, noooes.

I want to be 'cool'.

Sorry about login issues guys - should be fixed. Some 'cool' guys are trying to hack the website auth which hit the shared game database too much. Should be fixed now and future proofed.

Wow, glad to see you were on top of the issue.

Edit: Having trouble logging in again, hopefully it's unrelated.

Edited by JustJesse

I am still getting logged out.

Same. And can't login anymore.

E: Could login once, but chat wasn't available (only Regional chat tab, spinny thing going on), so I disconnected. Guess they're still hitting it.

Edited by Brazen_NL

What a bunch of...

And if you're already here, 2 new bugs.

1. Every time, I enter the Arsenal and try to press "back" it doesn't work. I still can enter the Foundry, Market etc. but the only way to get out of the arsenal and join a game, is to log out and back in.

2. Just had a game where "finally" a part for Trinity dropped, after we finished the game - looong black screen with sound - "Progress could not be saved:" Now everything is gone...

Kinda...uh...frustrating?

*Add: After the black screen, Foundry is accessable but isn't showing anything. Im also getting kicked from the server all couple of minutes.

Kick those cool guys asses DE. =) They're just jealous because you guys can make something they can't.

What a bunch of...

And if you're already here, 2 new bugs.

1. Every time, I enter the Arsenal and try to press "back" it doesn't work. I still can enter the Foundry, Market etc. but the only way to get out of the arsenal and join a game, is to log out and back in.

2. Just had a game where "finally" a part for Trinity dropped, after we finished the game - looong black screen with sound - "Progress could not be saved:" Now everything is gone...

Kinda...uh...frustrating?

*Add: After the black screen, Foundry is accessable but isn't showing anything. Im also getting kicked from the server all couple of minutes.

It might be related to what these guys are doing to DE if it is all on server or databases for accessing your gear and such.