Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need More Shotguns.

InvaderMEEN

Seriously, these things have their own ammo pool, and yet I can count on two hands how many of these things are in the game (and can count on one hand which ones are actually worth using).

While we're at it, let's post our shotgun ideas here. I personally would like to see a primary energy shotgun. Like a bigger version of the Detron or something.

Well, to put more shotguns we need a fix for them, personally, I, personally, wish that the Tigris could get a reload speed buff. for the rest of the shotguns, maybe less damage falloff, but don't remove it.

On-Topic:

Yes, more shotguns please!!, DE should give shotguns more love!

I wouldn't mind seeing a Grineer belt-fed automatic shotgun that fires at a chunky 4-ish rounds per second from a huge 60+ round magazine. Good accuracy and damage falloff values, but long reload and poor efficiency compared to other shotguns (100 damage per shell?). Utterly relentless firepower.

First we need the shotgun mods to be buffed.

Totally agree....

heavy caliber +165% damage

serration +165% damage

...for a rifle it's quite amazing

and the shotgun they have...

blaze +60% damage but force you to take fire damage

point blank +90% damage

vicious spread +90% damage

for a freaking weapon that shot slowly

we want more shotgun and better mod !

I just want a real shotgun like the tigris... with more spread and more damage.

I still don't understand how can the shotguns of this game can be so freaking accurate.

My Mossberg 500's accuracy exceeds that of every shotgun in the game.

I don't understand how can the shotguns of this game be so freaking inaccurate.

Bolto-like shotgun when?

But we need shotgun buff first. Or we just get another useless toy instead of proper shotgun.

I was just thinking that it'd be awesome to have a bolt-shotgun. Might be difficult, though, given that the pellet spread would, well, spread - could make figuring out the movement of the ragdolls difficult.

Shotguns need to have a few issues resolved so that they're viable more than 10 feet away.  Then we need more of them.

I would personally like a medium damage, high status shotgun with native Blast damage instead of physical.  Oh the hilarity will ensue.

Shotguns need to have a few issues resolved so that they're viable more than 10 feet away.  Then we need more of them.

I would personally like a medium damage, high status shotgun with native Blast damage instead of physical.  Oh the hilarity will ensue.

Literal boomstick?

Me likes.

Before the Drakgoon ever came out, I wanted for there to be a corpus shotgun that charges up and concentrates its damage in a focused energy cone.

It would fire a hit-scan beam, basically that would last for a split second, dealing compounded damage for the time it was active.

Edited by Vaskadar