Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

15.2.0 - Frame And Viver Nerfs + Syndicate Rep Problems Megathread

Dromeos-Prime

Excal WAS my favorite and most used frame, mainly because of his aesthetics and that his abilities complimented sword play. 

Slash Dash - I've always used this as a mobility ability and that hasn't changed.

Radial Blind - This was once my favorite ability, being able to blind enemies then brutally cut them up after was so satifying. But it has now been smashed with the LoS hammer and is practically useless on most indoor tilesets (Because there's way too much stuff all over the place.).

Super Jump - I honestly only used this whenever I was too lazy to aim an air-melee and that hasn't changed.

Radial Javelin - From unreliable to decent (powerful at low lvls) to unreliable again. Will DE ever see that there's way too much cover in indoor tilesets for LoS dependent abilities to work properly. 

LoS (line of sight) will only really be reliable if every map in Warframe were large and open, like the Earth an Phobos tilesets. It's completely useless in cramped hallways and corridors like the Grineer and Copus ship maps (Don't even get me started on Eris.).

All in all DE nerfed one of the already decent-crap tier frames to the ground again. I guess I'll just build Rhino again and say goodnight to my sweet prince...

*throws up hands*

Wow. DE. Just WOW.

Nerfing one frame for a SINGLE NODE.

Excalibur Didn't NEED that change FFS. Neither did Mag. or Trinity.

Normally I'm patient and believe what DE does is for the best, but now.....

Why DE?

Can't you see that now javelin is useless indoors? I can't even use superjump to get over them because of the low celings.

GODDAMIT.

Anyone that played Warframe at least 200+ hours should post a picture as proof and vote with a voice that could matter.

No matter if You payed or not. Its the game time that You spent with it that matters. Means You know what its like, what its about and what it shoud be and become.

I want to see Votes, Feedbacks, Reposts, Ideas from You who actually should have a voice.

Share and unite. You like this game? Make it better, not worse. Think what You want, and what it needs.

Everyone knows by now what happened. Yes, it really happened.

Your turn now

Thnx for Feedbacks, keep them comming..

A few post to consider (helping out)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/344539-i-cannot-understand-des-decisions/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/344514-patch-lands-people-overreact/

This probablly is rage post but consider why it came to that and why it always comes to that. (Refering to my post)

Edited by FRIBAT

Well, here is my opinion.

People should stop complaining  and notice that threads are being locked due to the myriad amounts of the same complaints.

Don't get mad about locking. I am not a kiss-up to the mods at all, but I do support the locking. They have a legitimate reason this time, if you hae been reading each thread like I have so far after this update.

Have a problem that makes you furious? Make a message and send it to the devs or maybe try to make a foundation for a megathread even.

We knew this was going to happen.

My idea? Make the whole reputation system be easier to rise in ranks and get those multipier sigils in ASAP.

No map changes. No nerfs. No complaints.

Over and out.

quest is good, new weapon for archwing good, the rest of the fix is pure bull really a big pile of bull to stop people grinding the same node to save the little sanity left in them because of the 300 hour they spend grinding that special piece in the void

Excal...did not deserve that.

They need to revamp the Rep system

Stalker is still a coward

Archwing is still bland

Warframes are out of balance

Excal...did not deserve that

Scythes?

Daggers?!

Shotguns?!

Excal...did not deserve that

Still waiting on Parkour 2.0

Still waiting on Stealth 2.0

Excal did not deserve that.

Mag is not where she should be, but crush is still a nice nuke.

Excal did not deserve that

Excal did not deserve such a nerf.

I don't play mag, or trinity so I can't speak for their nerfs. I will say that the mag nerf was kind of dumb, because you know.......magnets don't need line of sight to work. Logic isn't very common in this game though. As for excal, I've been playing him steadily for the last several months and was using him with four formas before the frame reworks and his buff. It's absolutely disgusting to see what happened to him. I can't even hit things that are 10 meters in front of me with NO obstruction whatsoever. I'm sure it's a bug, as I've gone on several large open maps and tested it and had it happen numerous times.

I like the new quest, even though I'm not new it's a really cool thing to have for the newer players.

TL;DR bad idea to nerf frames instead of changing the map to cerberus style and quests are cool.

Honestly, lets think more about the solutions than complaining.

Lets get this straight.

Make a megathread or something to highlight the issues of the syndicates. Done.

All of these problems lead to it, so kill the weed at the root.

Yep. That's DE for you. That's their solution. Never mind the completely broken rep system. Better nerf Trinity.

Heh, seen you waltzing around the forums, you should just send the devs a message of your opinion, imo.

Edited by 123Olympian