Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

15.2.0 - Frame And Viver Nerfs + Syndicate Rep Problems Megathread

Dromeos-Prime

It really isn't so bad. 

I remember when Frost's Snowglobes got changed. I was upset at first, but have since adapted and have no problem. 

The change is really for the better. People shouldn't be able to kill enemies that are blatantly taking cover, in a different room, on a higher or lower floor, behind a door or a wall, etc.

Just my opinion on the matter.

Honestly, lets think more about the solutions than complaining.

Lets get this straight.

Make a megathread or something to highlight the issues of the syndicates. Done.

All of these problems lead to it, so kill the weed at the root.

Instead of fixing the core issues with their endGRIND, they nerfed our frames...

We get locked? Didnt stop them from making new threats about crying with viver and what not. We can do that as well. But i dont want a war. I want logic and rightfulness, fairness. Always the wrong crowd beign heard. When is our chance?

It really isn't so bad. 

I remember when Frost's Snowglobes got changed. I was upset at first, but have since adapted and have no problem. 

The change is really for the better. People shouldn't be able to kill enemies that are blatantly taking cover, in a different room, on a higher or lower floor, behind a door or a wall, etc.

The abilities aren't even working anymore. They broke them. The LoS isn't working properly.

Honestly, lets think more about the solutions than complaining.

Lets get this straight.

Make a megathread or something to highlight the issues of the syndicates. Done.

All of these problems lead to it, so kill the weed at the root.

Heh, seen you waltzing around the forums, you should just send the devs a message of your opinion, imo.

There were/are a ton of threads with some great solutions. DE hasn't taken any of them. If there's a time to complain about bad decision making its now.

It really isn't so bad. 

The difference is, there was reason and purpose behind the Snowglobes REWORK

THIS is a straight up nerf to 3 frames

im not complaining about the nerfs since i dont really use them but i don't get why radial javelin was changed. i get radial blind because you are blinding them so they need to be looking at what is blinding them. but i always thought that when excal plunged his sword in the ground it seeks out the enemies using some kinda vibrations. obviously excal isn't gonna be seeing anyone since he's essentially looking at the ground during the animation...

Did you mean to say "threat"? If so, this should be locked. Regardless of what you meant by it, there are certain connotations of the word that shouldn't be promoted. I suggest you change your language before a mod comes.

I think mods know that not everyone can be american or british and know the english language perfect. If you found that to be a problem, its not your place here. Thank you for showing my mistake tho. Im only human.

It really isn't so bad. 

I'd be more willing to accept these changes if they hadn't just given excal a buff to radial javelin.

Like I said, all of these nerfs are to do with one single map... First DE nerf our freaking rewards, now they nerf the frames themselves

The difference is, there was reason and purpose behind the Snowglobes REWORK

THIS is a straight up nerf to 3 frames

I was stating an opinion based off of a similar situation, that's all. I'm sure they may revert or buff something after they review enough feedback.

Edited by Tymerc

Guess what? Viver is back and we found a new way. Less effective (maybe 20%) but still worth to do it. Mag, Trinity and Excalibur your nerfs were in vain.

Edit: Dear DE, the disease is the current rep system. By nerfing the current grinding method, you gave birth to a new one.

Edited by quan256

Haven't played the update yet... I don't think I'm going to either.

My problem with it is they made a large number of changes, with numerous nerfs that take a big chunk of power out of multiple warframes, and even changed the way a game mode functions, because they didn't like the way we were playing 1 map. That's a problem.

Even though I'm a PS4 player I have over 700 hours and I have to admit that between these changes and the Syndicate mods DE seems to be phoning it in lately.  I hate to say it but U15 is making Warframe much worse.  I doubt I will continue playing Warframe if DE keeps making fixes that avoid the real problem (Syndicates).