Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Specific Weapons

XaelathRavenstorm

Has anyone suggested a Syndicate specific weaponry yet?

Requires Syndicate final rank and 100k reputation to obtain :

Steel Meridian :

Grineer Cannon

Arbiters of Hexis :

Tenno Crit SMG

Cephalon Suda :

Void weaponry?

Perrin Sequence :

Corpus Death Ray

Red Veil :

Anti-Material Rifle named Vengeance? (like despair dread hate, if they're connected to the Stalker).

New Loka :

Vintage Weaponry from old Earth?

I think 3 weapons per syndicate would be cool to have as well.

Edited by XaelathRavenstorm

then i hope at least they are tradable

This.

I don't wanna situation, when I maxed Suda, and they introduce Syndicate weapons, but hey we have not this weapon wich you want, so lool, go max another syndicate -.-

They might be, as tradeable BP's, or maybe, one weapon for all syndicates, but with different skins.

ONLY if the weapons are tradable or obtainable for plat even if the faction hates u

i kinda like the idea to implement some kind of betrayer as an npc in the coming hubs that is selling everything from a syndicate faction for an unreasonable high price just for his own profit

(u could although make a story around this and implement quests to search and hunt possible betrayers from ur own faction)

I think we're getting at least:

Perrin Sequence: Dual Cestra Variant

Red Veil: Ballistica Wraith

Steel Meridian: Marelok Variant

The Ballistica Wraith is definitely going to be an event reward. Wraiths and Vandals (some were Closed Beta only items in the case of Vandals) have always been rewarded from events. There's absolutely no reason to break that tradition.

Edited by Tymerc

I think simply providing modified versions of existing weapons falls short of further identifying the syndicates.  I mean, if I could make a weapon for the Steel Meridian:

Kolka

10.2 Impact

3.2 Puncture

17.4 Slash

11.2 Fire

6.7 RoF

12% Critical Chance.

1.8x Critical Damage.

15% Status Chance.

32 magazine.

2.4 reload.

Blue Print:

1x Twin Gremlin.  1x Ignis.  1x Forma.  30x Detonite Injector.

And since I know this discussion will naturally lead to this: Syndicate warframes, which I think should be a joint effort between allied syndicates.  One for Steel + Veil, another for Perrin + Loka, another for Hexis + Suda.

My only issue with this is that DE are pretty cruddy at weapon balance.

This could very well just turn into case where one factions gets a "Boltor Prime Mk II" and then every MLG pro and his pet rock will swarm over to that Syndicate to get it. Not that people won't do that to get mods anyway, but promoting it more so kind of defeats the design behind including syndicates in the first place.

Not that most players will give a damn, since most never do, but the design should hold some purpose for those who made it... or what's the point?

Well knowing that treatment the Latrine Wraith had, the rapid fire weapons will sure be offered by Red Veil and Steel Meridian. I would appreciate a Boltor Projectile Sniper Rifle by Arbeiters ORF Hecke.

Maybe consisting oft different weapons. The Vectis and the Latron for example.

Also there could be potatoes as components. Depending in how good the weapon is.

Just lebt it's crit Chance be 90% er the base damage be incredibly high. Or just give them special specifications like preinstalled syndicate mods.

It'd be neat if there are syndicate weapons in the future but to have them also be available through plat but depending on your rank it's how much the weapons comes with, like:

-Syndicate hates you: You still get a potato and slot but it costs 50% more plat

-Syndicate at at least 1 rank: It costs 25% less plat

-Syndicate at at least 2 rank: It costs 50% less plat

-Syndicate at at least 3 rank: weapon comes with 1 extra polarity

-Syndicate at at least 4 rank: weapon comes with 2 extra polarities

-Syndicate at 5 rank: weapon comes with all of the above plus an exclusive skin

Red Veil: Bag 'o Skanas(Primary)

When you're in a syndicate with this many edges it's best not to come ill-prepared!

Ever tired of sliding or coptering to your enemies to slice them in half with your skana? Ever feel like you just need that extra "edge" on your enemies? Well look no more! Bag 'o Skanas is there for you! Hurl endless blades and edges at your enemies and keep your adversaries... 

On the edge.

herman-cain-smile.gif

Edited by Kinnypuffs

... as much as i'd like to say yes

no

because the i love smgs and i'm not an arbiter...

well... i guess yes if...

how hard to get is 100k rep?

i am down

Edited by Guest

The Ballistica Wraith is definitely going to be an event reward. Wraiths and Vandals (some were Closed Beta only items in the case of Vandals) have always been rewarded from events. There's absolutely no reason to break that tradition.

There *is* a reason, and that reason is lore.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that Wraith weapons are connected to the Red Veil, and the Red Veil is finally developing from a lore standpoint. It wasn't possible before, but now that the Red Veil has some presence in the game outside of events, their weaponry has an equal chance as well.

That being said, I agree with you that Ballistica Wraith will most likely be an event reward, I just wouldn't say that they never will be.