Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Is Life After Cerberus - 38K Rep In 3 Rounds

.Talia.

Stephano - Uranus, 3 Rounds (With Affinity Booster and +15% Sigil) go there and you don't have to deal with Corpus Nullifiers.

XWZQeB8.jpg

There is also Draco - Ceres, T4 Interception... Bottom line, there will always be a Viver.

Let's see what Grineer unit DE comes up with to prevent us from using abilities.

I have a feeling Trinity will end up nerfed somehow.

Edited by RexSol

Will be an immortal unit that just wrecks and cant be killed until the end of each wave, DE will release over the weekend where our complaints will go unheard and we wouldve exhausted our fuel by the time the working week begins. They leave the cheap enemy in the game because its the fastest unbalanced way to balance our power without actually balancing our power and I continue to avoid high level content that encourages me to spam cc since if I'm getting shot at by anyone I'll be getting slash procced and dying. 

DE just hate when players will find a way to makes something a little bit easier for themselfs

and oh yeah Shreiko you are sure you are not working with DE or something ? :P

i mean i can understand grind but some mr 15+ should have something easier, i mean there is already rep cap im horrified to think with next think that DE will came with.

Edited by Anubias

DE just hate when players will find a way to makes something a little bit easier for themselfs

and oh yeah Shreiko you are sure you are not working with DE or something ? :P

i mean i can understand grind but some mr 15+ should have something easier, i mean there is already rep cap im horrified to think with next think that DE will came with.

I'm not, everything I said is exactly how nullifier crewmen were released and DE has mad no comment on any of the complaints made over the weekend or today. Ive been avoiding commenting on most feedback threads today because all I have to say on those topics are some very sour cynical things all with DE as the focus.

Positions and which did you cap?

Capture the two closest ones (Forgot which ones) and let the enemy take the other two. 2 Excal 1 Trinity is enough, but if you bring a Rhino for Roar better than a third Excal (Javelin are not so effective vs Grineer). Stand inside the circle in the center of the map, you can move around if you want (I seem to get better results when no one moves at all) just don't leave the central circle or you will mess with the enemy spawns and get less XP.

Capture the two closest ones (Forgot which ones) and let the enemy take the other two. 2 Excal 1 Trinity is enough, but if you bring a Rhino for Roar better than a third Excal (Javelin are not so effective vs Grineer). Stand inside the circle in the center of the map, you can move around if you want (I seem to get better results when no one moves at all) just don't leave the central circle or you will mess with the enemy spawns and get less XP.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=353524912

3 rounds, no booster, beginer sigil (No bonus)

Mandatory better nerf trinity.

I love these guys... "Oh noes, you posted, now they are gonna nerf because of you!!" ... When i uploaded a Viver Tutorial on YouTube, i got so many hateful comments.

DE have fresh statistics telling them everything, most played missions, most killed units, most used frames, most used weapons, most followed syndicates, etc... They know what's happening in the game, they don't need to read a forum topic or watch a video to know how players are farming.

The point of this topic is to show that the problem was not Cerberus. They will rather prevent us from using abilities, than actually balancing the abilities, or thinking of new ways of getting Reputation other than tie it with Affinity. Players will always find a new effective way of farming things. 

By the way, Line of Sight limitation would not make much difference in this particular mission, since all enemies can be seen when they leave the spawn rooms. Nerf Trinity and we would simply use Energy Plates. 

Edited by RexSol

When will DE ever learn that these "exploiters" are simply people trying to avoid a dull experience? They're not the problem. The problem lies with the fact that this entire system is boring to begin with.

Well say! Player want to get they rep cap out of the way so they can focus on other thing.

Nullifiers arent hard.

If you;ve got a opticore fetish, or somesort of bow fetish, you can like.. still use them.

You can just do this thing where you equip a rapidfire secondary, like a fruis, and shoot the god damn bubble till it pops, then shoot the nullifier in his shootable face.

I personally like aksteletos, the highish firerate and status chance make for a good corpus#@*&$@.