Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade And Gun Challenge: Seasoned Swordsman

DE_Adam

A new Friday means a new Blade and Gun Challenge!  Last week Tenno were required to educate the Corpus in some technological alterations, bringing Cephalon and Vandal weapons into the field to give live demonstrations.  This week we reveal the winning submission of that educational process, in addition to formally announcing the winners of Season 2's Blade and Gun Champion Challenge!

Click here for all the details on this week's challenge, and congrats to all our winners!  Champions should receive their in-game rewards soon.

-DE_Adam

I promise that I'll take part in the next Blade & Gun challenge with Stealth.

So, if I lose this contest, does that mean I can get... salty?

Can I pepper you with submissions?

Feel free to do so, honey.

Bravo! Because of you, I'm getting hungry!... >:/

Edited by unknow99

Why is it so dang hard to push that F6 button in the middle of action ? ! ;P

How to rebind this to something easier accesible ?

Oh well, if others can participate, so can I :

Z5jnDRE.jpg

- awww... You missed ... My turn ]:->

t6bYvO6.jpg

- goning to leave Vor another scar, for yuikami to love him more ^^

blaWKSr.jpg

Am I the only one miffed that a previous winner won again? I mean, I suppose they did take the best screenshot, or so DE thinks, but isn't that... I dunno, even slightly unfair?

Ah well, DE's contest, DE's rules. Congrats to the winner, for capturing their attention not only once but twice!

I'll throw a submission up when I decide I like one that I take. Good luck to all competitors!

Like others I used the disable hud on screenshot option and it still showed the hud.

Anyway my first submission:

Trinity had just slain several grineer with one punishing slash of her Heat Swords. The onlooking Elite Lancer and his unseen buddy take their last breath as she descends on them.

pVijTcN.jpg

For my second entry:

Once again, Trinity brings her trusty Heat Swords into the Grineer infested caverns of earth. After laying waste to half the squad she prepares to bring down firey judgment on the hapless remnant.

PLdXvgd.jpg

Heres my loadout:

8r3Ka9c.jpg

Regor's gonna be working overtime cloning replacements for all the lackeys I killed today. Heres some of my non-submissions just for laughs. ( 12 pictures )

Valkyr flourishes her elegant Pangolin Sword as she prepares for an onslaught.

eng036i.jpg

Slashing with style she manages to just miss the second lancer with her prized Dex Dakras.

rOwEmXo.jpg

Trinity heats things up as she takes flight, down a flight of stairs.

1foyA9v.jpg

With both swords raised over head she charges menacingly into the fray.

AYqVgGp.jpg

A nice action shot.

nebmgpc.jpg

Calling Angel of Death, housekeeping needed.

ZvR9Uyc.jpg

I think I earned my wings cause I go airborne again.

c3pLeJV.jpg

My blades thirst at the sight of so many victims.

dB6d3QX.jpg

I dive blade first into the sea of victims.

Qfs2zz9.jpg

That lancer came round the corner at the worst possible time as my combo launches me in his direction.

nsqpL0n.jpg

Edited by Rimril

Am I the only one miffed that a previous winner won again? I mean, I suppose they did take the best screenshot, or so DE thinks, but isn't that... I dunno, even slightly unfair?

Ah well, DE's contest, DE's rules. Congrats to the winner, for capturing their attention not only once but twice!

I'll throw a submission up when I decide I like one that I take. Good luck to all competitors!

Now I feel a little guilty and not even sure if I should participate again... :/

I think it would have been fair to give the rewards to 2nd place perhaps?

Gah! It took me 4 attempt! I always forgot to remove the ui! Apparently, if you enable show fps, it will be present regardless of your option =/ Shame, I lose some great screenshot because of that

I select ash for my entry because it seem fitting as a sword man, is all about your sense of honor and disipline!

here are my entry:

loadout :

http://i.imgur.com/ThCm2Kf.gif

destroying a shield osprey and heading for the kill << Capturing the moment just before striking an enemy after killing his nearby support >>

vqpwOac.jpg

Killing multiple enemy in a single blow and finishing off the last one << Executing a single enemy with a finisher while others lay dead nearby >>

OwjLLmT.jpg

================================

old entry (discard this entry please, I left it as a reference of my previous post) :

Both screenshot happen during the same second.

Entry : o7eciyf.gif

ilfH4JN.gif

Edited by Ninjamander

Loadout:

XEXTqLB.jpg

Mr Crewman saw what happened to the poor grineer, and he knows what's going to happen to him:

rBr9QqV.jpg

Now, no one said anything against using the simulacrum, no? So here's Volt trying his best at wall painting:

z1ITldn.jpg

Just a bonus I noticed today that I snapped yesterday of volt doing some ballet while Mr Prodman tries to photobomb but fails:

zNLrwOD.jpg

Edited by Sebastianx

Before starting to take pictures, I would like to ask something about the challenge

Can you include more than one person doing this challenge just like the previous Gun and Blade Challenge?

I might have to rethink my entire idea depending on the answer.

Thanks in advance, good luck and have fun for all the participants.

good luck to all :D

Here`s my build

uv8HbWi.jpg

the explosive barrel added a nice touch with color correction

b3jAmi3.jpg

this one was epic, clarifying: i didn`t use paralysis, i used crimson dervish`s RMB combo

OOoOCXk.jpg

Edited by Bizzaro21