Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #59

[DE]Rebecca

a little question here, will you ever listen to Excal nerf threads? cuz damn, that would suck, please don`t ;_;

now I got that off me, what can we expect from valkyr rework? full toggle ult? and which frame is next after saryn and valky?

EDIT: 

[size=4] the Rebecca [/size]

I think that should`ve been The lotus or just Rebecca

Edited by Bizzaro21

What, if anything, is planned for the large chunk of everyones mod collection that noone ever uses?

I'm specifically referring to regular IPS, status, elemental damage resistance mods, Warm Coat and many others. They are rightly perceived as useless, a hindrance in the UI because they just clutter up the interface and dilute the droptables that with new mods only becomes even more diluted.

Manics, despite being a very rare enemy, have the same chance of dropping loot as enemies that spawn in the hundreds, why?

Who's idea was it to give Latchers a drop table, and how high were they?

Edited by Playford

Are there plans to expand the lore and the gameplay interaction with the rest of Origin, so syndicates, the colonies etc? Will we ever get to see some of thise colonies and/or defend them, or see some more development in syndicate lore?

Anoter thing that crossed my mind: any news on that gorgeous Lotus throne you guys showed some streams ago? It was so beautiful *-*

Now that many of us have been farming Arcanes twice a day for months now, there is a glut of very unpopular arcanes that are largely deemed by the community to be fairly useless (Proc Resistance Arcanes, I'm looking at you!! E.g. Arcane Resistance, Arcane Healing, etc.).

These arcanes are basically untradeable. Is DE planning to address this siuation? 

E.g. Buff those arcanes, implement scenarios/missions where they would prove useful and/or implement an "Exilus Arcane" slot for Chest Armour, allowing us to put these mods on other cosmetics without eating into precious helmet or Syandana slots?

I wanted to ask if it would be possible to alter the Simaris Scanner in such a way that it shows your current Simaris stats (Standing, Standing you can earn for the day)?

And will we be able to use Valkyr's bonds with her new skin?

Edited by Inertzia

So...would it be possible to introduce a quest that explains more about the backstory behind the Orokin and why they decided to pull back into hiding within the Void? Maybe some explanation of what the Void is? Perhaps involving the moon with the new design concepts for the moon base?

Oh. A bit disappointed it's conclave....when Archeing still needs so much more love... In a ratio-wise way, conclave has had tonnes more attention that A-wing since bother their introductions.

Anyway, questions!

1:Ak prime pistols?

2: Nexus app? How's it going? :)

3: Relays. How are the new statues going for them?

A few questions I've been thinking about for a while...

1.) Any updates on the Sniper reworks, if they are still happening? 

2.) (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/513512-spawning-pathfinding-sighting-why-warframes-challenge-may-feel-unbalanced-for-solo-players/#entry5731604) Is there any way we can help in finding the reason the spawns end up like this a lot? 

3.) I realize Warframe isn't exactly about stealth, but can we ever get a sort of reward bonus (Aside from experience) for finishing regular missions without activating the alarms? Like some sort of credit bonus, or a chance for a rare drop at the end of the mission, just to encourage stealthier gameplay?

When will, or will we ever, see infested event weapons? I do love infested weaponry but It seems a bit left behind in the face of other weapons

Can we get a preview of new weapon models that may be coming? Even just designs would be appreciated since the only one known about is the burston, unless you count warframe skins

How long will it be until a nekros rework? I am in full support of removing desecrate from him and turning him away from a grave robber and illusionist into a real necromancer. And a nekros skin would be awesome to see come with a rework

What stances are coming in the near future, if any? This includes a stance for the mios when it comes as I am curious how it will work out

More questions to come

Edited by Surtur