Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Found A Hacker And Have Footage

(PSN)skittlez_gamer

Talk to a mod and send a "Support Ticket". Calling out hackers in General Discussion is against forum rules

looks like they hacked the footage too!

(there's nothing there)

It's a twitch link, so the forums can't load it

Edited by TARINunit9

If you hit quote you can see that it is a (I guess broken?) link to twitch that leads to what I assume is the OP streaming, in 240p with the twitch overlay (that you are not supposed to show).

So I guess its either trolling or an attempt to fish for viewers, either way i hope a mod comes and removes this topic.

Edited by ZeetaXalavalio

You're not suppose to name and shame. Take it to support please.

well u cant really see the link unless u  quote the op also feels like op is the same person as the one streaming just to get more views

Edited by AnonMarc

any way to report the stream hes doing ?

any way to report the stream hes doing ?

if u got to his profile there will be a report button when u click on the gear icon next to Fallow.

question is why would u hes just a newbie

Edited by AnonMarc

well u cant really see the link unless u  quote the op also feels like op is the same person as the one streaming just to get more views

Still, rules are rules. No name and shame. If you think theres a legitimate enough cause you take it to support. Never the forums. End of story :|

Actually, you can see the twitch window if you press on the shield in your address bar and press on "load unsafe scripts".

You guys linked to the stream link, not a video, because of that the stream is offline and the links are obsolete.

Instead of naming and shaming a user, take it up with support, give details as to where the hacking is taking place and provide a reliable proof of some sort (aka not the stream link)

If you hit quote you can see that it is a (I guess broken?) link to twitch that leads to what I assume is the OP streaming, in 240p with the twitch overlay (that you are not supposed to show).

So I guess its either trolling or an attempt to fish for viewers, either way i hope a mod comes and removes this topic.

a broken link (odd) to an unknown twitch account (probably the op) streaming in 240p (which is very unusual) with the twitch overlay (that you're not supposed to show)

this seems like a poor attempt to fish for viewers