Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[PC Update 23.5: Mask of the Revenant] Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Revenant 4th Skill.

Danse Macabre: Ability seems to have the wrong modificator. As the skill works and according to the stat energy/s, it should be affected by efficiency. But it is actually affected by duration? Since the skill works like any other energy sucking skill, using energy while it is active, instead of limited by time duration. I guess somebody made a mistake there.

So, i had this problem. I'd built the parts and when i went back to the plains i still could not finish the quest.

I went back just (the joy of waiting for night time) This time i was able to finish the quest.

So basically, you need to build all the parts first Chassis, Systems + Neuroptics. Then when they've been built, just go into the plains of eidolon again (night time), you'll see the 2nd circle across the lake (from the 1st circle you've been to)

There is no bounty for the blueprint (i went free roam) it's just about finishing the lil gals quest.

Anyways i'm done with this wall of text, hope this helps, if not, hope you peeps get a fix.

gl n hf

(edit) i did one thing before going back to the plains, i went to my orbitor and removed that helmet (equiped a different one) > back to my warframe, then went back and equiped the Lost One's helmet, then i headed out to the planes. That was when Nakak started to talk to me again.

Edited by Gabriel13l
need to add

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2M3JIjgWF8

So I was playing with four other players on the plains during the day time cycle and I guess the cycle was about to change and then the Quest for the main blueprint for the Revenant activated. So as i was trying to do the quest, the three other players were on extract and I kept telling them to do this but they didn't listen. Which resulted in Teleport to the extract point and the Dialog kept going, and the game thinks i finished it when I really didn't and as i tried to do any possible way to redo the quest, there isn't a way. In other words, I can no longer obtain the main blueprint for Revenant. selling the mask doesn't help because it doesn't let you and even trying to re log back to the game doesn't do anything either. At this point, I guess the only way to get revanant is to buy him. Literally a flaw when four other players won't listen and frustrated me to the point that I guess I will no longer able to get him unless I buy him. Really just cannot comprehend that and it sucks.

Was confused also how to progress the quest after the 1st circle then being told to talk to Konzu.  After I built and claimed my first component (chassis) I went back out into the plains at night and Nakak started talking and I was able to touch the 2nd circle.  Rinse repeat with next component (systems) and got the 3rd circle and Revenant was summoned then got the BP.  Very manipulative way to entice you to spend plat to rush the components so u can get the quest done during night and not have to wait a few more hours for day cycle to complete it and obtain the BP..."I see you DE"

Edited by RowdyBenzo

I made the mission to go in the lake to take the fragment and then nakak asks me to speak with konzu, but when I go to speak with konzu he does not say anything about the revenant mission ;-; pls help me, I have other friends with the same problem !!

Missing a fragment entry from the quest. 3 new fragment entries introduced by the quest and I have only 2.

I also got same Nakak dialogues in the last 2 times I went into Plains of Eidolon after repeating steps of the quest (build part > visit PoE).

I think 3rd entry/step of the quest might be bugged. But I still got the Revenent Blueprint in the last step.

Edit: I also made multiple Revenent parts at the same time but only claimed one by one and went to PoE one at a time. That might be the cause of same dialogue twice.

Edit 2: Apparently Nakak is giving away Revenant Blueprint at Night, I also got the 3rd fragment while figuring this out.

Edited by Hunter.Ace

i think i know why, if you already completed a blueprint build (Chassis, Nuero or Systems) and claimed it and go back to cetus, Nakak will then tell another dialogue. This infact will happen if you go out from Cetus after you obtain one of the blueprints i guess. 

Lucky for those who completed the mission in one go and for us we have to wait for all the parts needed to be obtain and build then claim it. heh.