Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's been long enough. . .

PraetorPtolemy

Please for the love of Daddy Chroma can we please have an option added in game to where we have the ability to Toggle Trinity's lobster tail/skirt/leaf lobster Hybrid abomination? I haven't touched her since shes been available because of how ridiculous she looks. Either a toggle, or a skin we can buy to have the option of it NOT being there. 

Edited by PraetorPtolemy

I've had this pointed out before, but Trinity is actually modeled after a bee, and then Trinity Prime was modeled after a queen bee. And those lobster tails? Are actually her wings and bee body. The little leg deals, are actually legs. You can see the wing patterns you'd find on a honey bee. The default helmets for Trinity, and Trinity prime are modeled after their respective bee too.

So while you're seeing lobster, it's actually a Bee. Look at it, you cannot unsee that after taking this knowledge in, and looking up a picture of either Bee.

A guy can hope. . . They like money right? Why not just design a skin where it doesnt have  a crappy skirt or lobster tail? Those who already love her how she is are still happy and people who want it gone are satisfied. A toggle does the same thing. It makes both parties happy. I don't know why anyone would be against such a thing or give me so much hate for suggesting it.

49 minutes ago, PraetorPtolemy said:

Then why are you the one trying to convince me it resembles a bee? I just want the ability to toggle. "and so do many more people".

list the many more people. ill wait. in the mean time ill play the frames i want without being so bothered by a single bit of their appearance that it detrimentally affects my ability to enjoy the game.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Pappasquirrel said:

"Craw"Daddy Chroma 😅 Trin definitely has the lobster tail going, but Dynasty Chroma looks like a big red robster from the back too lol imo

True, strangely enough I love him, if you notice his tail is pretty flat compared.  Its not as massive x3 Chroma is my second most played Frame.

1 hour ago, PraetorPtolemy said:

Then why are you the one trying to convince me it resembles a bee? I just want the ability to toggle. "and so do many more people".

How stubborn can you possibly be? Damn,

I told you once that it was meant to look like a bee/wasp, I didn't try to convince you in any way, stop putting words in my mouth