Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Uncommon Forma Blueprints from Relic rewards be built Forma?

MysticDragonMage

i remember when we could spend so much time on survival and defense missions and get built forma as a reward. it was satisfying to get when you needed it. now, unless it is from a rare container on lua, it is mostly just forma blueprints.

when i get an uncommon forma blueprint drop from a relic, it really feels awkward. its basically exactly how it sounds; we get what is normally a common reward as an uncommon reward and there is no satisfaction for our luck especially when there are other uncommon rewards within the relic.

would it be fair to reward players with built forma when it is an uncommon relic reward, or would it not be right considering players can control the drop percentages of each relic?

5 minutes ago, MysticDragonMage said:

i remember when we could spend so much time on survival and defense missions and get built forma as a reward. it was satisfying to get when you needed it. now, unless it is from a rare container on lua, it is mostly just forma blueprints.

when i get an uncommon forma blueprint drop from a relic, it really feels awkward. its basically exactly how it sounds; we get what is normally a common reward as an uncommon reward and there is no satisfaction for our luck especially when there are other uncommon rewards within the relic.

would it be fair to reward players with built forma when it is an uncommon relic reward, or would it not be right considering players can control the drop percentages of each relic?

So much yes.  Ever since the addition of riven mods forma cost has gotten more costly (that is if you're someone who enjoys riven mods).  Usually status builds can take 3-4 and crit builds can take 4-5 and or as much as 7 or 8 forma.  With the addition of newer mods such as the umbral sets players have also re forma'd or added more to existing builds to test new types of combinations.

I'd certainly like to see this happen as I usually just joke with other players when a couple of us receive forma bp's people select the uncommon one because it's clearly superior.  But that aside I think DE is worried about keeping people in game for as long as possible so wait times stay what they are for player retention.  I'd like built forma and for bp's to craft in 12 hours instead of 24.

il y a 1 minute, GnarlsDarkley a dit :

1 run Plague Star gives 3k Standing and takes about 10 minutes. 1 built Forma costs 5k. With a clan a clear route its easy to get tons of points (and wisps as well)

I hope you can get plains working before the next PS drops

Jesus. That is #*!%ing amazing. Fortunately i got there in Q1 this year ❤️ That's really nice info btw thank you