Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the raids

LABESTIA17

good afternoon, friends.
My name is LABESTIA17
founder of the clan-ETERNAL-TENNO-

I come to leave my opinion/suggestion on the raids.

When Eidolon came to replace the raids there was a big rise in the community during a few days but then it was declining by the number of people who can not enter the plains for lack of graphics because some do not have enough to Buy the resources to be able to play on the plains.

The raids were more fun missions that were played by 8 people and did not need to have so much graphics to play it people met in a voice room and began to have fun talking and socialize with new people entering the clan.

I fail to see a suggestion...

And DE didn't just remove Raids because of the Plains. They removed the Raids because of a lot of bugs that needed constant fixing. And fixing Raids took away time from actual develompent for the game.

Maybe Raids will come back, maybe not. We will see.

But one thing is for sure, people that use toasters instead of PCs had a hard time playing Raids. Just as they have a hard time playing Plains.
Let's face reality here. Game-development isn't about making the game playable by every person on the planet. It's not about making the game playable with a toaster.
People have to understand that using a 15 year old machine isn't progressive.

Raids werent removed because of addition of Eidolon, they were removed cuz DE didnt want to maintain them. Dead feature that doesnt need that, like conclave, is fine. But when it needs constant bugfixes, but ppl do not really play it(I'd trust DE's numbers, not perspective of hardcore fans of raids) - its not worth to keep it.

Im sure raids will come back someday. But its gonna be a long wait, most likely.

4 hours ago, LABESTIA17 said:

the problem with increasing the graph is that people who do not have or can not have a higher graph will not be able to play warframe

A sad but inevitable truth of an ongoing developing game. In making the game you will have to constantly update the specs from time to time. This unfortunately means older machines will be unable to play it. Overall, while it is unfortunate, it is necessary.

Persistent online games always require the players to eventually upgrade their hardware eventually, if the developers want their product to remain relevant and competitive.

Look at how WoW's hardware requirements have jumped over the years
Had they kept the original requirements,  no way would it still be alive today.

DE has yet to update their minimum system requirement data.  I still see Windows XP listed, which is no longer a supported OS. And 2GB memory minimum?
If one wants to enjoy open plains, one needs at least 4GB memory minimum and a more powerful videocard.

there are other games that have less graphic required and have much more community than warframe not everything is about the graphics but that people can test the game if they can not leave the game because they see that their PC is not as good as for those graphicsthe problem with increasing the graph is that people who do not have or can not have a higher graph will not be able to play warframe

If you remember the post from [DE]Megan she said " Trials (Law of Retribution/Nightmare and The Jordas Verdict) will be temporarily put to rest, much like the Dark Sector Armistice, for the time being. "; they still working on them. So wait for it. 🙂 🙂

6 minutes ago, LABESTIA17 said:

the armistice of the dark sector takes 2 years put almost at the end of this year will be 3 so this post is to take it out as soon as possible so that the community can play some raid

You speak the truth. Although, I personally have bets on Railjack being related to both. Dark Sectors is all but confirmed ("Sectors that don't get a lot of light.") and the system just seems to scream 'Raids go here' in my opinion.

hace 14 minutos, LABESTIA17 dijo:

the armistice of the dark sector takes 2 years put almost at the end of this year will be 3 so this post is to take it out as soon as possible so that the community can play some raid

I am not DE to explain all the work they are doing in this moment, but i am agree about you are talking about.

Maybe Fortuna and Cetus is the way to apologize with us for closing Dark Sectors, Raids, etc.

19 hours ago, LABESTIA17 said:

Take into account that eidolon is now having many more bugs that the raids had almost like they replaced one error for another but. I'm not saying that they take eidolon and put back the raids I'm saying to leave the plains and the raids in the game

Also take into account that you can just jump in and do an eidolon mission: No 4 player restrictions, way less wait time. Additionally you don't have to stand on a bunch of arbitrary buttons. And the whole "no killing the enemies so trinity can give energy" meta that was born in it got old immediately.

On 2018-09-23 at 1:46 AM, WhiteMarker said:

What bugs?
The only one I know about is Vomalysts falling through the map. But that happens pretty rarely.
What's there aside from that?

Random teleports still happen on occasion- that was with full lures and wasn't even on a limb break.
The shrine also bugs on occasion too.
And there's a few operator-based glitches where the

But the bugs aren't too common in my experience. Like, I've only ever seen a shrine glitch twice.

Edited by Eirshy

hace 18 horas, TermiteFrame dijo:

Also take into account that you can just jump in and do an eidolon mission: No 4 player restrictions, way less wait time. Additionally you don't have to stand on a bunch of arbitrary buttons. And the whole "no killing the enemies so trinity can give energy" meta that was born in it got old immediately.

they put eidolon of 4 players because the FPS falls much more

hace 4 horas, Eirshy dijo:

Random teleports still happen on occasion- that was with full lures and wasn't even on a limb break.
The shrine also bugs on occasion too.
And there's a few operator-based glitches where the

But the bugs aren't too common in my experience. Like, I've only ever seen a shrine glitch twice.

you forgot that sometimes one of the players sees how the eidolon goes but the others do not and that birds can not go out to the operator and you can not throw skills and the only thing you have left is that you have to commit suicide and risk that one of the lure I got to die