Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Servers

VoidProdigy

DE, thanks to your EXTREMELY obnoxious servers, and Baro's "inventory reflecting his 100th visit"(i am looking at you, megan), i lost all the loot i got from a hydrolyst run.

I can't even login to zendesk to submit a report.

Next time, get better servers and do not make empty promises like Baro bringing something worthwhile on his 100th visit.

Thank you, DE, for screwing me over.

Edited by DawnStar414

3 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

During missions, the game uses Peer to Peer connectivity.

That's why there are "hosts" :awkward:

Well my friend u are correct, but where "HOST" connecting?

To his squad mates!?

Or in DEVS server kiddo!?

Learn more about the game!

Someone always must to connect first on server that Host can carry other players in squad.

Server = Host = Squad mate!

Got it?

15 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

During missions, the game doesn't use servers, but instead a peer to peer network. But hey, blame a stranger, if you are incapable of configuring your own router.

Well, at the end of the mission your data is sent to the server. If the server messes up then, rip your rewards.

So yes, DE's servers can affect your rewards.

13 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

During missions, the game doesn't use servers, but instead a peer to peer network. But hey, blame a stranger, if you are incapable of configuring your own router.

guess what happens when you try to exit a mission ? host has to connect to servers so rewards get updated and forwarded to players. But hey, insult someone on forums becouse you are incapable of understanding how server connection works :highfive:

vor 40 Minuten schrieb AvPCelticPredator:

To his squad mates!?

Yes, that is literally how peer to peer works and that's why it's called "peer to peer" and not "peer to server to peer"... During a mission DEs servers are not involved in any way...

4 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

Yes, that is literally how peer to peer works and that's why it's called "peer to peer" and not "peer to server to peer"... During a mission DEs servers are not involved in any way...

Mate, peer to peer (Client to Client) if no have server no have connection, no have access to game.

U need like Client (Hoster) to connect on Server that u can start the game (Run mission) then all other 3 Clients (Squad mates) connecting to you (Hoster), he carrying other clients through his internet connection.

Like I said before:
Server = Client = Squad Metes! (Server = Host = Peer to Peer)

If Server Down, u cant login, u cant run missions, u cant host u cant carry squad mates to the game!

Is that clear to you?