Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iirediiapple

Lol, this issue is weird, sometimes i can login just fine, and the next i can't. Like literally I just played 2 Solaris bounties without issue and when I do the third, it happens and I just lost all the bounty reward :thinking:

VPN is expensive, you know. Especially if it's exclusively just for one game. Annnnnd, are they limiting the amount of players that can play the game at the same time? 'Cause this sort of thing always happens when something big is going on (Big update, Baro) lol. Just saying, because I never experienced this problem since Sacrifice's botched update failure came, now I can't even login and/or play without VPN. But at least back then, it was only a few people. Now though, it seems that it's really spread out.

IMO this should be a priority, because there is no reason to have new content if users can't even play it. Especially if the majority of the user base getting affected are centered around a specific region. I meant, it doesn't look good at all.

I have this issue for 4 days now.. I even submitted a ticket and it took them 3 days to tell me to do everything I have already tried.. I know it's not their fault it just kinda sucks to wait so long for information I already knew and advice I've already tried.. Q_Q 

He pretty much said to make sure your VPN, firewall and virus/malware protection software aren't interfering, to wait for an hour to 24 hours before attempting to log in and to run a virus/malware scan to make sure your computer has no threats. I mean if these are things you haven't tried maybe give them a go? 

I think that their servers are being paranoid. :) They ban IPs for no reason. And it is not SEA region only. Russia too.

You can workaround problem by changing your external IP (VPN or ask your ISP). Until new IP is banned :)

Edited by denis-ldv

2 hours ago, denis-ldv said:

I think that their servers are being paranoid. :) They ban IPs for no reason. And it is not SEA region only. Russia too.

You can workaround problem by changing your external IP (VPN or ask your ISP). Until new IP is banned :)

I have conspiracy theory and it goes like this:For years DE had problems with number of players which overgrows capacity of their servers whenever some major update is launched,so as a solution they just they just ban random IP addresses so that rest of the players can play Warframe without problems.I noticed this happening since Sacrifice update.Before that servers were also overcrowded on every major update but it never took more than a day to log in and conection was very unstable that few days for everyone.And now lucky ones that can log in play without connection problems while those unlucky ones are always banned whenever their servers heat up and they stay banned until everything goes back to normal.

Edited by RistN

Good day, Please fix this issue that we cant log in game. we several times to log in, change ip, even if restart a router no work. we use vpn so that we can play. please fix this madness. Thank you.

Edited by DooOTT

UPD: after reading this thear I try to reboot my router and then I logged ingame.
So, looks like there is a problem of forbidded IP adresses on the DE side.

same here. can't log in today.
I tried another account and it failed to login also. region russia.
16 pages of this problem and still waiting.

Edited by acidfree
solved for now

after the login errors, now comes the two factor authentication problem on my steam account. i already disabled it but was reactivated today. so now i can't use it, jeezuz! tried fixing it but they're asking for the "R" recovery code which was saved on my old phone that broke down last year...... -_-

3 hours ago, RistN said:

I have conspiracy theory and it goes like this:For years DE had problems with number of players which overgrows capacity of their servers whenever some major update is launched,so as a solution they just they just ban random IP addresses so that rest of the players can play Warframe without problems.I noticed this happening since Sacrifice update.Before that servers were also overcrowded on every major update but it never took more than a day to log in and conection was very unstable that few days for everyone.And now lucky ones that can log in play without connection problems while those unlucky ones are always banned whenever their servers heat up and they stay banned until everything goes back to normal.

if this real im tried of this

Day 5 of No Warframe November. I feel like I've finally seen the borderline of ESP. A few friends have already awaken theirs and I too shall soon awaken mine. Although I feel jealous of the way they are handling their telekinetic powers, I shall not give up! It is within my grasp.

-Sincerely

A Tenno who survived No Nut..... ehem No Warframe November

4 hours ago, Uodski said:

after the login errors, now comes the two factor authentication problem on my steam account. i already disabled it but was reactivated today. so now i can't use it, jeezuz! tried fixing it but they're asking for the "R" recovery code which was saved on my old phone that broke down last year...... -_-

just contact support and they will remove TFA.

this is a serious problem right now
so far I haven't seen any speech from DE about this

WE NEED AN ANSWER, DE! I can only online to farm and play during the night after 1AM and this "login fail" thing is killing me. (it's happening to me atm, 1:15AM)

Edited by XD_Turtle_XD

16 hours ago, xXRazerEdgeXx said:

* Use trial version of a paid VPN service (set exit point to US East coast)= success (but limited to data cap and lagggggg)

DE this is definitely a problem on your end specifically the Asia region server, Do you have something against us??? I hope not...

I see 400 Bad Request and 403 Forbidden in EE.log. Definetely something with their servers. Techsupport didn't tell me anything, just ask to confirm if I still have the issue (I am). BTW, region is Russia.

something I must say before ppl here try using VPN. Lots, yes, LOTS of people from my clan got 2035 ban because they used VPN to by pass the log in fail bug

I've been playing for over a year now and I've seen more than 30 cases that players reported for using VPN and result in the 2035 ban immediately the next hour/day