Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iirediiapple

52 minutes ago, denis-ldv said:

When DE will hire qualified engineers I suppose :)

I think it's more about investing in their servers.What happened here is that their severs are overcrowded.Maybe they should have some backup ones for events when lot of people is online,if that is possible.

I do understand them however.Servers are super expensive and I guess they are keeping number of them to optimal minimum.When events or major updates launch they don't have capacity to hold that many online players which number is a lot greater than normal.That hype however doesn't last long and soon everything goes back to normal.

The thing I hold a grudge against DE however is why am I always the one that can't connect to servers when this happens.There are clan mates in my clan that are from same country,using same isp,same OS and same internet package, reporting that some ,like me,always can't connect and some always play without problems on recent major updates.That is the thing I find strange and it didn't work like this before in my 3,5 year old experience with this game,not to mention that I play other online games too which run without any problems.

Same issue - login failed please try again later

got reply back saying they cant pinpoint the exact problem but gave me solutions to try fix this. For the problem they couldnt find I am supposed to try out few solutions like switch off antivirus or allow the warframe launcher and game in the firewall settings.. which to be honest is already done since 5 years.. Never had an issue until that baro ki teer showed up and I went there to get a prisma syandana and got kicked out and couldnt trade then got kicked form navigation forced to log back into game and never got into the game ever since.

Been 3-4 days now since it happened and the mail i got says its some ip block due to wrong login attempts or promocodes retyped to many times.. which I havent done. yet I get kicked out of game but am able to log into forums and home page and chat here. 

Usually it suppposed to be resolved in 24 hrs I m sure but this time something went wrong and nothing is fixed yet. 

Please DE listen or read through this thread and fix the issue I missing out on all the grind for fortuna and missed out on getting the relics from baro ki teer for akvasto prime.. 

Now where is that face palm emoji?

32 minutes ago, denis-ldv said:

😃

Well I wouldn't expect they would come out and say:"You know reason you can't login is because our servers don't have enough capacity ,we wish we could but we are keeping number of servers on minimum because they are expensive af".That would give them very bad reputation and no serious company would admit that.

What they shouldn't do on the other hand,Zendesk support especially, is tell players to change Windows and network settings when they know what is going on and even if they don't(hardly), number of tickets about same problem should be obvious enough.

Simple  "We are having difficultys with our servers and number of players can't log in because of it"should be more than enough.

11 hours ago, Trickster-_- said:

Same issue - login failed please try again later

got reply back saying they cant pinpoint the exact problem but gave me solutions to try fix this. For the problem they couldnt find I am supposed to try out few solutions like switch off antivirus or allow the warframe launcher and game in the firewall settings.. which to be honest is already done since 5 years...

Got the same response from techsupport, even if we all got the same virus, it still doesn't explain why VPN method works - if it was really some kind of virus detection routine on server, it would ban the VPN ip too, but no, people were able to login. It didn't surprise me that people here start to beleive it is actually the devs way of decreasing server load, especially after Fortuna release.

Edited by JCD89

3 hours ago, congrae said:

b075d97c0a2068453e4b5b92e764081a.png

i see how it is...

Naaanda ? "All resolved" ? where is it resolved So many of us still not able to get into warframe yet hahah 

FYI I'm replying to Rebeccas "resolved" message up there.

Man this really sucks cant even get back on the grind for resources now and missing out on so many things ayyyaaaaaaaa!

@DE .. we need a fix for the login issues please and I dint have the login issue when fortuna started I had it after i tried to trade with Mr. Baro the void trader Ki teer. and never have been able to get back online to warframe since.

Edited by Trickster-_-

I have the same issue, it has been ongoing since October, there is no fix on the client side, those that are getting it to work with a VPN only proves that there is an issue on the server side.

And changing your public IP is a work around

The fact that DE is not addressing this or acknowledging this tells me they are aware of it but don't have a permanent solution and the work around is to block random IP.

Which means its either a Capacity issue or Security issue, but I think its more Capacity.

But until they communicate on this issue, all we have is theories

So I think this is going to take a while to resolve 100%

25 minutes ago, DxrkNemesis said:

The problem is, they're just fixing the switch issues, not pc apparently. It seems they're too busy with the switch launch.

that is sad to hear. it's almost a week for me.

Thank god I didn't buy the chroma accessories pack.