Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

23 hours ago, Magnus said:

DpUJ06AX4AEYkfp.jpg:large

Ceno Pauldrons didn't used to clip. Now they do and it looks awful. It's not even clipping with Manduka, it's literally clipping with itself. That's how lazy it is.

In fact, meshes in general seem catastrophically #*!%ed. Ceno Pauldrons are just a basic example.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Those were just butt flaps btw.

unknown.pngunknown.png

Why is Commodore Prime so extremely gray with pure white as its color?

661b406afb.jpg

^ Courtesy of xBasilisk

chin_time.PNG

That, right there? Up above this line? That's his chin. Just sticking right through the hood entirely. And below? That's his forehead sticking right through. On the default hood.

forehead_exposal_points.PNG

dear_god.PNG

Below is the prime suit, something we pay extra extra money for. The whites do not even match. The chest white is different from pants and sleeve. And why is it so gray in the first place?

unknown.png

I mean, just...

unknown.png

Everything that was done to operator suits is qualifiable as bugged af, especially considering the point of changing the meshes was to make mix and matching more viable, which THE EXACT OPPOSITE has been accomplished. It's a complete mess right now.

agreed, these Operator cosmetic changes were unnecessary, and damaging to the overall look of the operators. The old stuff was better. My personal complaints are the addition of the neck ring thing on the varida suit, the ceno greaves having a lining colored crotch piece, and the koppra hood no longer being attached to the body of the operator. Flopping around often times does not look better when it's something as large as the koppra hood. Other than that stuff, I really don't have that much of a problem with some of the other changes. Just make mixing and matching actually look half-way decent!

Phased Asa Syandana does not attach properly to Valkyr Prime, Saryn Prime, Banshee Prime, Atlas, Ember Prime, Equinox, Excalibur(and Umbra)... well, I had this issue on all warframes I checked(sorry, I had no time to check the position on all warframes). The position of normal Asa Syandana did not change.wBX1CSt.png

Bug: Flares (like the Fosfor Rahd player-owned ones or the ones ejected by Tsuk Drones) now spin around kinda awkwardly in an arc until they fall down, instead of shooting straight up until they time out.

This may be related to the fix of having Dargyns not drop down if you kill their pilots, suspending them in midair. Since the mainline update they now fall down properly.

(sidenote: I really liked it when the Dargyns stayed mid-air. It rewarded you using the movement system and Operator dashes to climb up to them, and rewarded you with a platform that you could reposition over lakes on which you could stand and fish. It was really fun and creative! But I understand why it got patched)

Spoiler

fAOmjdS.jpg

Spoiler

1iKSdWS.jpg

BUG? : Ability to place articula statues in fish tank

1-choose land based scene, place statues (some disappeared on placement for me)

2-switched to fish tank, fish included

3-logout / login

4-statues in tank

here is where I start the cycle again, because on switching to land scene, statues are placed back in inventory

can anyone confirm?

Edited by Dung30n
Update on how to repliacte

The neck ornament on the varida suit just degraded itself. Most people consider it the Tuxedo of cetus: formal and sleek. Please bring it back.

Plains of Eidolon:

Eidolon lure distance is so high when it pops with shards we had to void dash to get it. Unairu Wisp does NOT spawn for 100 percent.

• Like 1

Since the last Update, the Synthesis Scanner stayed equipped when you switch to Operator Mode and back. Before it was unequipped and your last Weapon war on.

What I found out is that after the switch the Synthesis Scanner no longer lights up the scannable targes.43787783_10210345437066929_7322992623491

After you unequip and equip the Scanner, it works again.

44148867_10210345436946926_8901209980250

• Like 1

Any melee action bound to Left Trigger on an Xbox One controller being used on PC will not function. In my case, it's block. Can't do Tempo Royale block combo or aim glide with a melee weapon equipped.

Workaround is to use AntiMicro or some sort of controller keybinder to bind Left Trigger to Right Mouse Button, but seriously, shouldn't have to use third party programs for a game that has controller support.

3 hours ago, morfodauns said:

I've also noticed that Helios Prime doesn't scan anything anymore. I spent some time trying to make it work, but was unable - 

• It doesn't scan anything - song fragments / cephalon fragments I have not scanned before; enemies I have not scanned before;
  • Doesn't scan even if I wait for a few minutes next to it, or let the enemy hit me for some time etc.;
  • I tried equipping / de-equipping both Codex Scanners and Synthesis Scanners from the gearwheel;
  • I tried equipping the Investigator mod in a different slot (not first mod slot etc.);
  • I tried both rank 5 and unranked Investigator mods;
  • I tried it with / without Targeting mod;
  • I tried it with / without Deconstructor Prime;
  • Also tried it with / without the [Detect Vulnerability] mod; stood next to mobs for ages, never did I see any "weakspot" like I saw before the Chimera patch.

Probably related - 

• Sometimes manually selecting Synthesis or Codex scanner from gearwheel doesn't work. I just stand there unarmed.

I have also had trouble with codex and synthesis scanning in this update.

In the arbitrations mode Defense on Paimon Europa (corpus) enemies spawned in such low numbers for the first 5ish waves, that it took over 7 mins to get to the end of wave 2, and about 13 mins for wave 4. It seemed to fix itself by wave 7.

Spoiler

W5Nsyvl.jpg

• Like 1

I understand decorations not appearing is a known issue. However, does that also make them invisible in your inventory as well?  I picked up a new Ayatan sculpture in a mission today and when I went to add stars that was the only one in my inventory.  All the other ones I had as decorations were gone. 

Is anyone else losing their favored colors after logging out?  It looks like all but 5 colors are retained with the remainder being removed.  Before logging out I had 12 colors saved but upon logging out and back in only 5 remain. It also appears that my last loadout gets its color reverted to default colors while my other loadouts may randomly revert or save their colors.  I tried a reinstall but the same issue persist.

Last night (sorry I didn't post earlier), during a Meso fissure survival on Titan, starting on round two, it no longer showed me how much reactant I had gathered. I'm like 90% sure it showed me for the first relic we cracked, but not after that. It did, however, still count the reactant I gathered and crack my relics. Here are screenshots for proof.

uOP9Cit.jpg

2DYY1Ze.png

all my stuff seems to be, just gone, as in it does not exist, the fish , stencils and the venette is all still there, but the things I placed do not seem to appear, to appear in the room, I have tried reloading the game, and tried checking my inventory, but they do not seem to, well exist, as well as , I joined a friend's ship and it appears to have bugs? links posted below of what I have.
?name=warframehelp.png        ?name=helpmefix.png          ?name=This..png ?name=unknown.png            <~~~~ this pic is my ship, It is utterly empty and nothing seems to appear to be there, nore my inventory, the 3 up top are pics of a friend's ship, I am unable to go through doors, I found a way t get into rooms, by spamming myself with the jump dash , by simply accident.             

volt discharge doesn't work 20 seconds after reaching new zones in the elite sanctuary onslaught:

in the first zone, everything seems to be working fine, but after reaching the next zone and exactly 20 seconds-ish volt's discharge ( 4th ability ) stops working and have no effect on enemies.

by effect i mean: no stun, nor damage.

other things I noticed:

when the discharge doesn't have an effect on enemies the energy color is grey ( or black ) instead of the chosen energy color ( blue in my case )

in some zones, the discharge seems to work again after the appearance of the data-conduit.

someone made a video about it, at 2:34 works fine, at 2:46 does nothing.

https://youtu.be/tBVHb8Zvz3E?t=166

9 hours ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

My codex scanner and my Synthesis scanner does not work. 
Please fix it.

Also

The UI seems quicker but the audio is lagging behind just a bit.

Please adjust this.

And 

My weekly alerts have been moved on top of my daily alerts - this means that I have to scroll down constantly to find my daily alerts.
Please change it back.

Furthermore the lighting needs adjusting as well.

From N7Banzai

Screenshot from last night:

NWDDgG5.jpg

Tonight

f7o37uS.jpg

Ikr, now it looks like they're made out of plastic.

• Like 1