Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

There is a bug where the Intro (when you go in a mission and the ships goes to the planet first, then it cuts to the ship dropping you in the planet) doesn't appear anymore if you didn't optimize the game(I guess???). It just skips the ships and sends you directly to the ship dropping you in the planet, when the others are already in the mission and far away.

Also, this happens when you start a mission underwater with the grineer faction, everyone have this weapong bug melee:

20181013125053-1-1956116.jpg

34 minutes ago, Cyloss said:

the 300% bonus is removed if a host migration occours after the misson has expired in navigation

We are seeing more and more issues tangentially connected to the host migration implementation, it needs to be fixed as part of this update.

Hi Guys 🙂

First off, thanks for the update & all your hard work 🙂

Just have a couple of things - I know the Operator cosmetics aren't playing nice but, please tell me that the 'neck' pieces are not staying fixed because they just ruin every single outfit - much better as a separate piece!!

Also, the metallic textures look terrible in brighter lighting, rough, pixelated and just really plastic looking 😞

6A2E5C2A2DF8C7F546F3224916610AF6EE2C4B49

BF4C823B397E637A100B25D1EAFB93C1E51B97CC

😞 Plus - what did you do to my kubrow???!!! She's gone from cute & fluffy to looking like she's got a dose of mange!!! 😞

B5036031560EBB5279AE51656183FA5B1733B174

Edited by Kyutanti786
Added other media to post

Spoiler

I'm guessing I'm not the first person to report this, but here we go. When you have all of the mod slots filled on the Paracesis (Mine has 1 forma), the top left corner mod slot doesn't work. Like this: (first picture, working fine. Second picture, slot not working)

ybYlQR6.jpg

dJ1AiJF.jpg

Now here's the weird part. When you have just below a certain number of capacity being used, the slot works fine. Like this:

RtRhkEh.jpg

VcRIrU8.jpg

When I put Jagged Edge on, taking 7 capacity, the slot works. When I put on that Molten Impact, taking 8 capacity, the slot doesn't work.

I have no idea why it's doing it, but it's kinda annoying. Anyways, hope this is detailed enough! 🙂 

Edited by SquinkyJunior
Forgot the Spoiler Box.

I am really pissed off... I have lost about 10 relics (many radiant) due to hosts disconnecting. At least before you could continue playing, now the game crashes for everyone, LOOSING ALL REWARDS AND ALL RELICS in the process. Also, A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME, since you don't even get the credits. Each update we have to put up with INFINITE bugs that ruin our gaming experience. Great FAIL, devs...

I think this is a bug, not 100% sure.

I'm attempting to mod the Paracesis and have already put a single Forma into it. I have enough mod capacity to completely fill it with what I want to run and I can fill the weapon with mods just fine and receive the appropriate stat increases. The damage increase of Pressure Point (primed or otherwise) seems to get negated whenever Blood Rush is in the configuration, along with at least two other Primed Mods, and you attempt to slot in an eighth mod into the configuration (I've spent the last 20 minutes or so swapping mods around to try and find the conditions for this to trigger and this is the best I can come up with). This same issue doesn't seem to occur when using Sacrificial Pressure.

Hello, I have noticed two bugs since the update.

At the end of Cetus missions, looking out toward the plains or city will cause a bit of frame lag and these irritating, flickering black squares

YfRFuD2.png

The second, is that holding shift (sprint) will block you from using melee channel.

i believe i found something screwy with the way the kubrow fur render is layered there seems to be translucent layered rectangles on the kubrow fur layers i can be seen in the stasis preview best, the orbiter, and in mission however in missions it does something weird with your fov if you have a kubrow standing on the side of your screen you can actually pan across it and watch the layer issue go away on only part of your kubrow

b6lKfQB.jpgOyCBQwZ.jpgPdFmaIa.jpgkwEbENg.jpg

22 minutes ago, --Raid-Master-CorruptNox said:

I am really pissed off... I have lost about 10 relics (many radiant) due to hosts disconnecting. At least before you could continue playing, now the game crashes for everyone, LOOSING ALL REWARDS AND ALL RELICS in the process. Also, A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME, since you don't even get the credits. Each update we have to put up with INFINITE bugs that ruin our gaming experience. Great FAIL, devs...

Maybe they will finally prioritize a fix to the host migration implementation such as storing minimal progress information with the other squad members, such that a host migration is no longer actually a "forget everything" migration.

About 40 min ago I tried to swap weapons to use my sidearm and have been unable to ever since. Sometimes during missions I'm also unable to pull out my scanner. I've tried using it via gearwheel as well and neither of these things are working currently. There are also some weird things happening with the fissures where the squads dont fill or the UI behaves as if I didnt select a relic when trying to start a fissure - the mission simply never starts the queue timer. 

I also cannot manually reload my weapons now. >.<

Update: Okay, so It appears that the game's not recognizing the pressing down of the mouse wheel (which is my weapon swap - razer mouse where the button is set to register as presssing F to swap weapons) the manual reload started working again and the scanner now works. keep getting host migrations during fissures still too. 

Edited by Retorikk
updates

50 minutes ago, Kyutanti786 said:

😞what did you do to my kubrow???!!! She's gone from cute & fluffy to looking like she's got a dose of mange!!! 😞

B5036031560EBB5279AE51656183FA5B1733B174

I have the same issue with my kubrow in the orbiter, but in mission they fur looks normal...

2 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

Doors did not open for me in Defense mission (Saturn) \ Void fissure (Venus).

The doors where clearly greenly lit and my fellow group members did not have any trouble opening them.

I had to ask for them to open the doors for me - so I could join them.

I have had that a couple of times as well.  I could fight just fine, but anything that required interaction, not just shooting, did not work.

• Like 1

On 2018-10-12 at 4:13 PM, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

I got one but i dont know if anyone else has this problem.
When i logged in, allmost all my colors i favorites where gone (Wich means i had to readd tehm), and the selected colors for many of my frames and skins i used went into default colors exept for, maybe one or two parts, but mostly got into default colors.

I also checked that weapons as well are affected, and i can tell you this that i didnt log into warframe until just now, so i couldnt have gone in to change them, that also includes the favorite color window. More than half of the colors i picked as faves where removed and some of the colors i see now there wherent even part of my favorites.

Not a massive breaker, but i couldnt be the only one affected, right?

Exact same issue here

if i re-favourite the colour and finish a mission all the gear that was coloured gets the colours back but i have to do this every time i log in.

this affects frames weapons and sentinels but not ship decoration

OMG

Can't play!!!Again!!!

In 3,5 years of playing this game this never happened before "Umbra" update...

Pls fix Launcher.

Downloaded update,optimized cache,played the game,wierd bugs started happening after 1,5 hours of play,tryed to restart the game and until now I cant log in, same msg: Update failed.

Lots of guys from my clan are reporting same issue on discord.

Quick Few bugs&feedback : 

-Visual clipping on the operator (I use Ceno outfit except for the torso I use the Vahd one, and the lower part that comes with the vest are stuck under the belt and poking through the pants really weirdly)

-Some options seems to be auto-overridden, like the screenshake option, which I turned OFF, and which seems to be reactivated in game for random reasons, and still showing OFF in the option while the effect is still there. It requires turning it on again in the options, saving, going back in the options, and turning it OFF again, and saving again. Now some people won't mind, but a lot of people cannot stand those screenshakes as it induce motion sickness (cue conflict) and headaches quite easily (and warframe has those powerful and FAST shakes going in opposite directions multiple times, which make it so much worse than just a slow "bob" or "sway", like when in most video games, your character, let's say, lands from a little too high jump or wince from the shockwave of a relatively distant explosion : one fast movement, followed by a slow, ample one, to get back to the normal view angles)

This seems to happen whenever you encounter a scripted sequence using the screenshakes (talking to simaris, you simply exit his room and go back toward the lift, to have your screen shake wildly for no reason... ; you enter a lua mission, and there is this "moonquake" thing going on in the 1st tile, etc), and it's getting really tiedous to have to "escape -option-display(or w/e menu this is)-screenshake ON-confirm-wait-option-display again-screenshake OFF-confirm-wait-escape-continue the mission" on those missions.

Also, there is no need to put it in absolutely everything we do, like the double jump, does double jumping makes my warframe actually headbang like a spastic ? My guess is we could do without it, but if some people want it, good for them, just make sure it is optionnal, which means, no resetting it back to ON on every random occasion.

and since we're going back toward the halloween period of the year, the same problem arise (or at least used to; tell me if it's been corrected already) with the FORCED ON depth and motion blurs, in those foggy missions. if we could do without the headaches this year, that'd great for warframe players.

-Concerning the Arbitrations : sure makes it look like "endgame" and risky, yet, at some point we simply get oneshot by unknown random things, (like, a 299% power mirage prime with the shadow eclipse thingy, hidden between crates and a wall, litterally no angle from any enemy toward her, and still dying instantly while having full health, the 95% dmg reduction, (making the effective hp about 10Kish+) AND oberon's phoenix renewal available.

Feedback about Arbitrations :

Tense gamemode, Yay (still hord shooter though, but definitely has this endgame feeling).

There is the problem of having Ice eximus nullifiers combining both the ice shield at such high lvl AND the nullifier bubble, WHILE being protected by arbiter's drones, I litteraly went against 2 of those exi-nullifier, one on each side of a corridor, and both had like 2 drones each. Death. Cold, Unavoidable, Meaningless DEATH.

With the dozens of enemies packing behind those exi-nuls, it would already be a challenge, but those drones with "smaller than their own visual"-hitboxes, unreliable movement, especially when you're not the host, that grant them about 50% evasion just from the recoil or spread of the weapons, while still being bullet sponges... no wonder i've not made a single game without at least one player going ignis/ignis wraith... (which is something DE doesn't want right ?, no "meta" weapon, right ?).

Just to remember, those drones actually protect multiple enemies COMPLETELY from harm, not just giving them power resistance or damage reduction, it cuts off any warframe power effect on them, status effects, and prevent any hp/shield loss. If we want to encourage precise aiming/counterplay, then maybe it SHOULDN'T stay that powerful at all time, either by exhausting a self renewing ressource (the more enemies covered, the faster it would phase out and would need to recharge, even if it takes only a handful of seconds to do so), or the fact that a drone can only grant a certain amount of immunity at one time, and beyond that, the damage resistance is shared between the various targets (like, if it has 300% to spare, when a 4rth enemy get covered by it, each enemy within has a 75% dmg reduction, and it could have a base value not counted in those 300% to offset this reduction, while the drone would need a few seconds to redirect available "coverage" from a dead enemy toward the one's that are still alive).

Feels a little cheated on when those insteadeath or "ultra hords of arbitorized exi-nuls"-encounters happen. Maybe having a half duration bleedout which cannot be buffed by mods or skills(oberon's renewal) or revived by sentinels, would even the thing out with those irksome encounters... a Team playing CO-OP shouldn't have to lose because of because you randomly rolled a one. If you went 300 meters away from your team to die in a far corner of the map, then it IS your fault, and should teach you something about teamplay. But losing because the powercreep is making such huge steps on the mobs side, while being a teamplayer, doesn't feel right at all.

P.S. : Zalgoing the URL, really ? that wouldn't make it more difficult for people to find the thread by using the search function, by any chance ?

I discovered a bug involving Paracesis. Besides not being able to link, Primed fury & berserkers mods won't co exist:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021008795/screenshot/940582177270539996

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021008795/screenshot/940582177270525529

Edited by MARS_GOD_OF_WAR
wrong picture uploaded

I'm getting an issue where the Paracesis seems to be having trouble with mods, particularly when I'm putting buzz kill, collision force, and jagged edge on altogether. With the addition of each one it keeps subtracting from one and adding to another, or just subtracting overall.

It seems to be any mod which does straight up physical damage mods. Because I put sacrificial steel instead of true steel, and the extra damage to sentients part of the mod caused the stats to go down for some reason.

F01847BD163C2C84974817077E573E598D6E9FEBB0C1BF41E78F75F3F61731B5CF19EFF88F6A84B97A70B3F066CCB17743242A5619A2039C24A1186B