Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

The game show that the paracesis weapon has no stance even if the stance is equipped on the weapon , once the weapon reaches level max the combos cannot be used 

Severity: B 

Steps to reproduce

1 Aquire the Paracesis weapon blueprint 

2 Craft the weapon 

3 Equip the stance on the heavy weapon 

4 Level the weapon until it is 30 

4 Notice that the combos cannot be used  once the weapon reaches level max and when the user wants to acces the mellee combos the game displays the message "No Stance mods Equipped" 

Expected result : The weapon should perform the combos enlisted on the stance 

Actual result : The weapon performs as a normal heavy blade without any stance equipped 

Please fix this 

Edited by Kiro-kun

Gonna go into detail about these later. Just wanna mention that alot of my friends and I all agree that the eidolon fights have changed drastically.

It feels off and has lost alot of it's charm. You can't rely on alot of the strategies we are used to, eidolons are getting animation frozen, they walk into the water and stay there, vomvalysts are not spawning in the places they used to, lures bug out and wont follow you, hitboxes on eidolons are skewed, eidolons are walking up onto trees (on top of them).

Despite patchnotes reading ceiling was supposed to be raised, it's now significantly lower than before while in archwing and will repell you at high velocity if you touch it.

Archwing launcher will proc cool down if you attempt to use it while in operator. People are reporting tons and tons of visual bugs.

It's really frustrating DE 😞 Those of us that love hunting eidolons are struggling right now. It doesnt feel like it used to at all

Edited by Scroll_of_Wisdom

Some newer players in my squad mentioned their regular codex scanners did not work.  I couldn't find any targets I hadn't scanned to see if mine worked.  My Simaris scanner is working fine though.  In addition, channeling appears to not be operational.  I don't know if this is intentional or not.

I've also noticed that Helios Prime doesn't scan anything anymore. I spent some time trying to make it work, but was unable - 

• It doesn't scan anything - song fragments / cephalon fragments I have not scanned before; enemies I have not scanned before;
  • Doesn't scan even if I wait for a few minutes next to it, or let the enemy hit me for some time etc.;
  • I tried equipping / de-equipping both Codex Scanners and Synthesis Scanners from the gearwheel;
  • I tried equipping the Investigator mod in a different slot (not first mod slot etc.);
  • I tried both rank 5 and unranked Investigator mods;
  • I tried it with / without Targeting mod;
  • I tried it with / without Deconstructor Prime;
  • Also tried it with / without the [Detect Vulnerability] mod; stood next to mobs for ages, never did I see any "weakspot" like I saw before the Chimera patch.

Probably related - 

• Sometimes manually selecting Synthesis or Codex scanner from gearwheel doesn't work. I just stand there unarmed.

1) Tempo Royale's knockdown immunity is gone. Not sure if this is a bug or an intended change since I don't see it anywhere written about it in the main/hotfixes changelog. This applies to all weapons capable of equipping the stance, not just Zaws.

- Pretty easy to reproduce (assuming it's a bug), simply go up against any enemy (Ancients, Kuva Guardians, Bursas etc.) that can knock/stagger you and just watch all the of them knocking you down/staggering while you're in the middle of a melee attack.

2) Operator's Regalia flickering. It only seems to occur randomly in missions. Once it occurs though, it stays put until the mission ends. Not sure what the trigger is so I can't specify the steps of reproduction of this bug (doing any Kuva missions should be long enough to see it).

3) Also there is still an invisible collision object on the left side of Saryn (without Prime Details enabled) whilst using Khora's agile animation set. Can easily be seen using the Impetus Syandana. Prior to this patch, both sides used to have it, but since I read that this issue is supposedly fixed, I decided to add it to this post as well.

Apologies for the lack of videos/images. Wi-Fi is currently really slow so uploading them is going to have an impact to my data usage.

Edited by Queez1cc

Equip Equip Bug

Just woke up to find a new bug:

As seen on this image theres a "Equip Equip" error at the botton, on the emote wheel. Other then that I can't organize either the Emote nor the Gear wheels. They never stay as I put them, and on missions I can't use the normal Scanner.

EDIT: I tried checking on my Kybrow and I too have the boxed fur texture bug.

Edited by Aurones

1)Why on the carrier prime 3 color is responsible for the prime insert, and not 4 as for everything else, as for the prime? Perhaps this is the decision of designers but it stands out against the background of everything.

2)It seems it's broken, when  the first color is black or some other, and the third colors on the ship is white  or other light then the wallpaper is not displayed.

3)It seems it's broken, when third colors on the prism skins is white colors , there the energy does not pulsate,this is not present at all prism skins but still there is.

4)It is also very embarrassing that on cats and dogs it is impossible to change the color of energy, while the infestoid is completely amenable to change.

5)Also an error with the quest vor prize , when will it be fixed? I think it's fashionable to run the script like when it came out and the players went through it again

6)How about we could go in simulacrum through ludoplex?

f2bd957a187c.jpg

fac8a5ee56f3.jpg

b1ab89f9d853.jpg

6a052fa77618.jpg

b733edb1589b.jpg

Cant load into missions if i have people invited into my squad and whe i invite them from an already loaded solo game the game starts freaking out and falling apart. People also get stuck in the loading screen everytime this happens (being invited to an active mission).

Edited by Hatmic

Corpus Fissures - Corrupted Moa AI Bug (Update 23.10.2)

Since the mainline update Moas stop any actions as soon as they get corrupted by a fissure. They don't move or shoot at all. If you want to do long survival fissures you have to run around and make sure to kill bugged corrupted Moas or they keep taking up spawn slots and preventing new enemies from spawning.

Here is a video from a lith survival fissure with Moas getting bugged:

I'm not sure what's going on with Lotus' noggle statue, it might only be a bug for me but it seems only if I go up close to it, the full nogglehead appears, if not it looks like a decapitated glitchy mess. I'm not sure if its going on with any other noggleheads as well since I don't have that many and so far its only happened to Lotus'.

Normal (Up close):

yGxJuJ6.jpg

Glitched (Further away):

kRfc6bF.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/ZBzFVUU[/img]

Ever since the new update there have been issues with the colors that I have favorited becoming missing and my sigils on my warframe being rotated and enlarged. It wouldnt be as much of an issue if I were to simply manually fix em on all of my warframes and call it good, but with every hotfix/update I have to do it ALL. OVER. AGAIN.

Edited by Kalthos

There is an issue with the "Back" button when looking at the Gear Wheel in the Arsenal. It does not close the Gear Wheel but switches to the Equip Screen. There is no way of closing the Gear Wheel with the Back button, you have to press Escape to exit it.

Spoiler

Warframe0001_zpsgybqqotx.jpg~original

Warframe0002_zpsyksxaqh5.jpg~original

Here's how to reprodruce it:

1. Go to the Arsenal
  2. Click on "Gear"
  3. Click on the "Back" button
  4. Observe it opening the "Equip" screen
  5. Click on the "Back" button again
  6. Go back to the Gear Wheel
  7. Click on the "Back" button
  8. And then you can just repeat Steps 4-7

Expected result: The "Back" button should close the Gear Wheel and go back to the Arsenal

Actual result: The "Back" button just switches between the Gear Wheel and the Equip screen

hace 1 minuto, Kalthos dijo:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=32844a51822c982ahttps://imgur.com/a/ZBzFVUU

Ever since the new update there have been issues with the colors that I have favorited becoming missing and my sigils on my warframe being rotated and enlarged. It wouldnt be as much of an issue if I were to simply manually fix em on all of my warframes and call it good, but with every hotfix/update I have to do it ALL. OVER. AGAIN.

Same Here, it happen every Login, don't bother trying to recolor your ship/frame/weapons for the moment until dev Fix this issue.