Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gkuoni

So about the new text decorations

Just gonna leave this here: 

X3D1QO8.jpg

In any case, while they cost a ton to do huge things with (plat and capacity cost are a bit too high), any thoughts on good applications for them?

Have you come up with something interesting to use them for?

First i tried to make text art out of them but sadly the game doesn't recognize the characters and results to ******

Next i tried to make art only with English characters but once again came the disappointment and i realized that the character limit is small.

In the end after i realized i spent 70 pl for 2 of those things, i said fk it, removed the text, turned the beam to max and hanged them as lamps on the ceiling.

im using it like reminders what to do. like “Nitain/Kuva/Cetus beast master” near quest main panel. 

And sadly i dont even see beam. meh. looks like now people with disabled “particles” in options wont see alot of new stuff. sucks

You can write the complete vors monologue on a Hall Wall. Or make fancy direction signs. Or create hidden messages in the dojo.  Or, no clue what else ^^

18 minutes ago, Eisdschungel said:

You can write the complete vors monologue on a Hall Wall. 

Scatter them like the doom slayer testaments for bonus points.

I'd probably just be boring and label things and/or make directional signs for them. i absolutely would NOT use it to meme irresponsibly across my clan's dojo. no sir..

*Starts furiously scribbling on the inside of orbiter*

ALL GRIND AND NO REWARDS MAKES ROBOTWARS7 A DULL BOY

4 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Scatter them like the doom slayer testaments for bonus points.

Shame there isn't a "smeared blood" font, like the messages in the Chains of Harrow quest.

Just for added creepiness... 

just bought one and wanted to write arsenal to put over my arsenal... guess what... profanity filter... but i guess its okay to use "bad words" in the UI but as a decoration OOOHHH NO... might hurt someones fifis...

the amount of censorship is getting too damn high!