Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

Just now, BraydenPiag said:

That's what i was thinking, but how do we determine which A they're referring to? 

I've done some looking into this, the system works by detecting the PAIRED frequencies that each sound is using.  So when it detects 1633/697 Hz paired tones, it's the 'A' key, not the '2' key, which would need the 1336 Hz tone

the A, B, C, and D keys aren't really used in consumer phones, at least not by the user's will at any rate, but the tones still exist in modern telephony

Ok allow me to be an over eager dummy for a second but if I remember right there are corpus transmission on the landing craft that we have that we can listen to. And if I remember right they do have numbered messages kind of like law enforcement would. I don't remember any off the top of my head though.

1 minute ago, SShadowSwipe said:

"Grid coordinates on a map? Hey someone get the map of orb valis"

"Definitely feels like coordinates. 49 by 5 by 423."

- More guys on twitter

That would be a three-coordinate plot though, so....what's 423 whatever tall/high up?

1 minute ago, (XB1)Megglow said:

Ok allow me to be an over eager dummy for a second but if I remember right there are corpus transmission on the landing craft that we have that we can listen to. And if I remember right they do have numbered messages kind of like law enforcement would. I don't remember any off the top of my head though.

Looked into it, there's a site that shows the codes and what they mean....423, the last block, is 'See Person For Info'

I put the .wav through the logarithmic spectrogram in audacity and got something in barcode, which is something that i've not learned to read (yet)

unknown.png?width=586&height=468

the arched pattern of dots in the top half makes me think this was derived using the polar coordinates transform in PS. hold on, i'll pass it back through the filter.

1 minute ago, evilChair said:

I put the .wav through the logarithmic spectrogram in audacity and got something in barcode, which is something that i've not learned to read (yet)

unknown.png?width=586&height=468

the arched pattern of dots in the top half makes me think this was derived using the polar coordinates transform in PS. hold on, i'll pass it back through the filter.

Did you use the rough version or did you clean it up first?