Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-S-O-Yetili

Solaris United ARG

il y a 8 minutes, Sor_Aaron a dit :

So... I was doing a simple invasion when my eyes caught this thing. Isn't this the same weird language they're using for the update? Was this poster always on the missions?

unknown.png?width=1089&height=613

Iirc it always was there, it's Corpus alphabet

It says:

We were created by the Corpus

We serve the Corpus

Keep focused on your duty

[unreadable line, too grainy] 

Benefit the Corpus

btw whats with the ducats and nitain, was it already delivered to "us" or is it still to come (i may missed it, not a biggie thou)?

il y a 6 minutes, imbressive a dit :

btw whats with the ducats and nitain, was it already delivered to "us" or is it still to come (i may missed it, not a biggie thou)?

It isn't here (yet). 

13 minutes ago, -S-O-Yetili said:

I hope The Business gives us something to do today..

He said that he would give us a message tomorrow. We are tomorrow. So now we wait and see.

4 minutes ago, Gerdaro said:

Come on i'm at work... How long will the mission last?

No one know yet. 

"Complete this Mission, and everyone here will get a cut of the shipment. "
I don't get it, everyone in the discord ? How do they know, discord isn't linked to warframe like twitch can be

1 minute ago, Didjynn said:

I don't get it, everyone in the discord ? How do they know, discord isn't linked to warframe like twitch can be

Rich presence? 

game and account are 2 different things, I'm not sure it's really this. Maybe you are right but I'm not sure

46 minutes ago, Didjynn said:

DE has ways of tracking gameplay stats like completed missions and enemy kills (kills seems to be the reliant metric in this case).  They probably:

A:  Do not genuinely care if people are on the Discord or not, so long as they are engaged with the material. 

And B:  Figure that given the level of the mission specified, most people playing it will be doing so because of ARG; though if they felt the need they could compare it to a baseline from other days. 

Just finished a 1hr V-Prime survival. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary like hidden codes or weird drops, so it's most likely a "participate within a certain time frame" event.

Aren't they going to put everything in the "cache" and then release a code for it? Or maybe we get it when we first visit The Business. Then it's just roleplaying.

We have a new puzzle now, it's a .txt file, over 700kb in size, and....frankly it's gobbledeguck

Notepad, as the default program, reveals that it is a solid block of characters; Notepad++ reveals that there are no linebreaks, and a 736,188 character long cypher with slashes every so often, presumably word breaks.

If someone knows how to decipher the text, I can make a script to automatically decipher the whole .txt file in a moment (it would take ages to do it by hand).

yea, its huge, it has over 700k characters in it. I'm seeing a few real words mixed in, a 'My' at one point, and a 'Steel' at another, pretty sure  its not that simple tho..