Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

il y a 8 minutes, Sor_Aaron a dit :

So... I was doing a simple invasion when my eyes caught this thing. Isn't this the same weird language they're using for the update? Was this poster always on the missions?

unknown.png?width=1089&height=613

Iirc it always was there, it's Corpus alphabet

It says:

We were created by the Corpus

We serve the Corpus

Keep focused on your duty

[unreadable line, too grainy] 

Benefit the Corpus

Edited by Autongnosis

46 minutes ago, Didjynn said:

"Complete this Mission, and everyone here will get a cut of the shipment. "
I don't get it, everyone in the discord ? How do they know, discord isn't linked to warframe like twitch can be

DE has ways of tracking gameplay stats like completed missions and enemy kills (kills seems to be the reliant metric in this case).  They probably:

A:  Do not genuinely care if people are on the Discord or not, so long as they are engaged with the material. 

And B:  Figure that given the level of the mission specified, most people playing it will be doing so because of ARG; though if they felt the need they could compare it to a baseline from other days. 

We have a new puzzle now, it's a .txt file, over 700kb in size, and....frankly it's gobbledeguck

Notepad, as the default program, reveals that it is a solid block of characters; Notepad++ reveals that there are no linebreaks, and a 736,188 character long cypher with slashes every so often, presumably word breaks.

Edited by tsukikage