Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A possible solution to leeching?

RealHeftyTrout

39 minutes ago, uAir said:

If you don't mind someone leeching, add me as a friend. I will be more than happy to join bounties with you on Fortuna and you can carry me through bounty rewards while I just go mining and fishing as well... it would benefit me greatly. No need to let pubbies do it to you, let me, that way you at least know you'll get appreciation and gratitude.

My in game nick is same as in the forums add me and whenever i go to cetus or fortuna you are free to leech of me as much as you want since i prefer leecher over someone who will RQ for whatever reason.

Also remember if you want to solve problem of ppl singing up for bounty and not participating in it and we need to give them solid middle finger to let them know they should do the mission
be sure to also vote to do exact same thing towards ppl that chose defense mission on hydron while in fact they go there only to get exp and do nothing more.

And keep in mind, not for all of us any mission is hard in warframe. So we don't need help from any1 since we pretty much solo everything if we need/want to anyway, so even if we play with someone, we are doing all the work anyway since we prepared our EQ for that.

And i believe thats my problem with you, i just don't understand you all since idk how your gameplay looks like and i assume it looks like mine.
Don't get me wrong im far from meta builds and awesome rivens, but im also far from dieing on a mission or failing it.
So for me you do something for the mission or not i don't know i never check i never pay any attention to that. I just look what i need to do and do it and then i go to extraction and i have no idea if you even was any close to me when i was doing mission not to mention even helping me.
And i feel like if you don't notice it like me, you feel badly because of your EQ, if someone is not helping you with mission.

3 minutes ago, deothor said:

Tbh i disagree. Just let us kick the leecher out. If there are 2 leechers... or more... then simply leave.

The day there will come kick feature into warframe, this forum will be flooded with posts like "kicked for no reason" "remove kick vote from kids hands" "kicked because i had a fight with someone but he was with clan mate in our squad" "kicked just before reward was distributed"

And then at that very day, i hope you will come up with another brilliant idea.

@ZeroZX4 No act is without a fault. It needs amendments. Some adjustments, special cases. There is a way to make vote-kick option as solid as it can get with "wrongly kicked" cases amounting to less than 1%

I've heard alot of copy-paste bullcrap in those forums how votekick is bad, it will rape your sister, murder your parents and win elections to increase taxes and overall screw your life and maybe even afterlife for good.

There are ways to make it work.

Oh By the way, when I say "votekick" I mean kick a player to solo instance with all progression saved. So he shouldn't lose his rewards. And if you'd say "but host transfers arent reliable", then how about DE'd fix that? It's not like vote kick has tobe instant boot in the rear. It could take some 1-3s of preparation to make sure transfer will go smoothly.

Stop demonizing a suggestion that you don't even know how it could work

Edited by deothor

4 hours ago, ZeroZX4 said:

And thats the case here. Either you have problem with leechers or not. You do i don't, and thats why no 1 should fix it by satisfying me or satisfying you.
We should make solution which satisfy every1 even leechers.

And don't BS yourself, "leechers" as so we call them and as the term indicates leeches out of you, sucking your blood (well effort in this case).
If someone is going into mission with idea that you will do all the work so he can get benefit from it, it is in fact leeching, so in that regard hydron does not differs from bounties.

Only difference is that on hydron it rewards every1 and on bounties don't. What if you would get more rewards for each player to join your bounty?
Do you think any1 would cry about leechers then?
Why you insist on taking actions against someone instead of making it so every1 benefit from it and there is no way to abuse it.
I believe hydron is perfect example here. 3 guys wanna leech in my squad and i wanna level up my weapon.
They go afk as soon as they get to cryopod. and i don't care even better go to hell. And you know why? Because if they do nothing i will benefit from it.
So why we can't implement system like that on bounties? Is it impossible? Or is it because we want to punish unworthy players so they get nothing?

Isn't warframe about everyone benefit from the experience?
Why we are not helping it stay that way? Answer is, because some of us need that sense of punishment over others. Simple as that.

Oh for crying out loud, didn't I make it clear that I can't care less whether they get punished? I just want them to stop leeching and treating everybody else like work drones.

I said Hydron doesn't get a free pass. Doesn't. Meaning I despise leeches on Hydron as much as anywhere else.

The problem for me isn't the lack of benefits, the problem is the attitude leeches display in their expectation that you will do everything for them. I am perfectly capable of doing everything by myself, which is why incompetent players aren't a problem for me. It's the way leeches take my doing everything for granted that irritates me. It's an infuriating attitude, just like a guy who has his feet up watching Netflix when he is supposed to be helping with a project, because "Nah, I don't want to, you guys take care of it."

On 2018-11-24 at 8:58 PM, Voltage said:

Given anyone in a party can queue a bounty within Orb Vallis, it would be frustrating when you try and go off into the open world and some other player starts a bounty and it blocks what you were trying to accomplish and forcing you into a solo instance.

Likewise, punishing slow players with no standing because they didn't Itzal blink 20 times to the objective and complete it within seconds is a bad precedent to set.

There is a solution already implemented to the game: Report leeching players to Digital Extremes with proper evidence through support and find a new group.

yeah i agree with this its basically shaming new / maybe slower players that take a while to get to the objective

1 hour ago, deothor said:

@ZeroZX4 No act is without a fault. It needs amendments. Some adjustments, special cases. There is a way to make vote-kick option as solid as it can get with "wrongly kicked" cases amounting to less than 1%

I've heard alot of copy-paste bullcrap in those forums how votekick is bad, it will rape your sister, murder your parents and win elections to increase taxes and overall screw your life and maybe even afterlife for good.

There are ways to make it work.

Oh By the way, when I say "votekick" I mean kick a player to solo instance with all progression saved. So he shouldn't lose his rewards. And if you'd say "but host transfers arent reliable", then how about DE'd fix that? It's not like vote kick has tobe instant boot in the rear. It could take some 1-3s of preparation to make sure transfer will go smoothly.

Stop demonizing a suggestion that you don't even know how it could work

Believe or not i would love to abuse it and if you ever would get into squad with me i would present you with awesome solo experience if that kick vote would work as you describe.

1 hour ago, Melbourne404 said:

It's the way leeches take my doing everything for granted that irritates me. It's an infuriating attitude, just like a guy who has his feet up watching Netflix when he is supposed to be helping with a project, because "Nah, I don't want to, you guys take care of it."

As i mention many times here before, it's not problem with the leechers, it's problem with ego of you guys. Prime example in quote above.

And when you need to do a project and you you have 1 A hole which is watching netflix or even cornhub for whatever reason instead of helping you, i perfectly understand he should be punished for that, damn even if i would have nothing to do with that project and you would tell me some guy on your project is not helping because he wants you to carry his fat ass i would betch slap him so hard we would witness 1st men to break speed of sound without a jet. But if you come to me telling me exact same thing while you could just join other team, or getter your friends or school mates to do this project with you since they want to do it also, which would exclude that leecher guy from the project and your problem would be solve, i would ask you are you trying to be funny but failing or what?

When you have option B which is forming your squad from recruiting chat or friends or clan mates or whatever then why you search for option C which will punish someone, just so you can make squad on free roam just like you could do a private squad with selected ppl?

You all could bypass all leechers by forming a squads of pro-active players on recruiting chat, from your friend list or your clan, but big no no, you are too lazy for that.
My god am i crazy? Forming a group is time consuming, how i can even propose such a thing ?

IDK i prefer to go to sorti spy mission on uranus i see 1 idiot who just trigger alarms says "sorry" and so we fail, and so i repeat mission with him but this time i tell him don't even come close to any console ill do all the job, if he didn't listen i just go solo do my mission and i don't care.
I never came here requesting for option to make 1 console for each player on spy sortie and if player fail or not even touch his console he should get nothing at all. While ppl who did their console get their rewards.
Because i don't need someone to have perfect attitude or to help me, i don't need them to help me, and i don't want to force any of them or any of you to do so.

1 hour ago, ZeroZX4 said:

When you have option B which is forming your squad from recruiting chat or friends or clan mates or whatever then why you search for option C which will punish someone, just so you can make squad on free roam just like you could do a private squad with selected ppl?

You all could bypass all leechers by forming a squads of pro-active players on recruiting chat, from your friend list or your clan, but big no no, you are too lazy for that.
My god am i crazy? Forming a group is time consuming, how i can even propose such a thing ?

Because...forming a group usually takes more time than simply sucking it up? You talk about the recruit chat like it's some sort of magical player generator, as if you can just type in whatever mission you like and you will be flooded with people eager to join. Well, it doesn't work like that. If nobody looking at the recruit chat is interested, nobody is interested. Even public games don't always get me full squads. I have had multiple cases where I delayed opening a certain relic because nobody else in the chat is opening that relic at the time. I went through the star chart missions pretty much entirely solo or duo with a friend, so, again, it's not like I need help. I only started doing public missions because I wanted to get through the missions more efficiently. So yes, it is time consuming, and that's a problem. Because the whole point of doing missions with people I don't even know, for me at least, is to save time.

1 hour ago, ZeroZX4 said:

But if you come to me telling me exact same thing while you could just join other team, or getter your friends or school mates to do this project with you since they want to do it also, which would exclude that leecher guy from the project and your problem would be solve, i would ask you are you trying to be funny but failing or what?

The problem is, there isn't always a team or friends or whatever readily available to do the same project. You have walk around asking for people doing the same project over and over and by the time you do manage to get a team you could have finished the whole thing by yourself.

And how, exactly, does that make the leech any less of a prick? You clearly acknowledged that his behaviour was repellent, but, somehow, being avoidable absolves him of any blame? Am I somehow not allowed to express anger at his behaviour just because I can join another team? I wouldn't even have to join another team if it wasn't for him. What if I joined another team and vented to my new teammates about annoying the leech in my last team is? Because, you know, people do that.

And your "solution" only avoids the problem, not solve it. Avoiding it doesn't make it gone. You seem to be inclined towards a schoolyard setting, so how's this? There are two bullies who hang out by the main entrance bullying everyone who goes near there before and after school. And while everyone is talking about how to stop them, such as disciplinary action, you, in all your wisdom, declares "Just never use the main entrance! Take the back door out and circle back to the front! Oh, what, it wastes too much time? You only want them to stop because of your ego! You crybabies are just sadists who like seeing people get punished! It's not their fault, they have a right to do what they like and be themselves! You're the ones who want them to change their behaviour, so you're the problem, you should change your behaviour!"

And what exactly makes people in public groups any less obligated to do the mission than people in recruit chat? Public missions are essentially the system recruiting for you. When you click on A, you're telling the system "I want to do A", and the system decides "these people are also doing A, join them". And the standard gameplay is to do A. If they want to go to the A map and do B, they are playing in a direction different than the one set by the mission, so they should be ones who has to go recruit or solo, because they are the ones going against the default objective set by the game. The game has very clear directions on the screen, and they are the ones not following those directions. Why would you click "Help Konzu kill the Grineer Commander" if you want to go fishing? Your arguing that they somehow have the right to not do the mission they clicked on because you didn't personally recruit them is like arguing that the Netflix guy is not obligated to do anything because the teacher assigned him into the group.

2 hours ago, ZeroZX4 said:

As i mention many times here before, it's not problem with the leechers, it's problem with ego of you guys. Prime example in quote above.

How exactly is being irritated related to ego? 

How exactly is being irritated related to ego? 

Wait if irritation does not strike your ego than what? A Liver?

I didn't come with solution that bypass anything instead of fixing something.
My solution only don't punish any1. i don't feel need of punishing any1 and neither should you. But if you do then as i mention its problem with your EGO not with anything else.
And i am the guy who always go into elevator and push the button as soon as i can not waiting for my squad mates, often in front of their faces.
Because i am A hole? Well for sure i am. If there is an option for me to use, why should i not use it? I don't use it to do any harm to any1, even so i know most ppl get angry when i ride elevator just secs before they get there. i just don't care about them they weren't as fast as me they can wait for it to come down after i get out.
Now imagine vote kick feature how i and many players like me could abuse it, just because we can.
Imagine if i go with my clan mate and on a mission someone will do or say something i won't like. Instant vote where he will have only 25% chances he wont get kicked.

About bounties picked before entering open world and after.
Tell me, there are 3 guys with you in the squad, and 1 of them is mining while 3 of you do the mission.
BUT. That mission is in fact easier because that 1 guy is far away and mission does not scale up.
Your problem would still exist since he is getting rewards for your work? Or your problem would be solved since he don't affect your gameplay?
If problem still exits it's about your ego,
if problem is fixed then it's about fair gameplay.

And i feel like you think i'm offending you or any1 here by mentioning ego. Do you think i don't have big over the top ego?
You think i don't get frustrated when that bloody sluggish peasant finding his way to extraction point like 5 minutes?
I would shove my keyboard so far up his A$$ that he would press space with his every heart beat.
But should i be able to punish him in-game? No.
Should he be punished by the game? Well he could be locked on his orbiter for as long as i needed to wait for him, While only thing he could do on orbiter is to count the stars.
But i'm not here to ask for that to be implemented.
Some ppl are just d!## other are stupid and rest is unexperienced get over it and don't bother.

Ow i forgot to add
Difference between recruiting chat and just random squad is none.
Unless you are going to do tridolon hunts with random ppl.
Then you will see difference between forming a group for doing something in a way you can enjoy it.
And joining it via bounty getting ultra random squad and doing it in a way that will make you think abortion should be legalized everywhere and used commonly.

Edited by ZeroZX4

I like how one person is lecturing everyone about how they should do things his way because "I can solo. I can ignore them. I can do the mission on my own and I have no problems with it". Then proceeds to claim everyone else has a problem with their ego.

Here is the magic solution to the random votekick problem. Don't join pubs if you don't want to get kicked. Just go to recruiting and find a squad or play solo. Hurrdurr my solution best all problem avoided. Huh, the same rules don't apply now?

Once again though, you are conflating the terms to your benefit because you see everyone who isn't playing well as a leech. Hence, why you constantly bring up inexperienced and slow players. Not sure if you realize but, its a very different case when someone joins a mission has has absolutely no intention of doing.

Do you even understand what ego means?

Edited by Flandyrll

Wait if irritation does not strike your ego than what? A Liver?

I just...can't with this. That's not how it works, okay?

So by your logic, people with small egos never get irritated by anything and people angry at cheaters, thieves, murderers, rapists, Hitler etc are all egotists? Are you sure you're not, I don't know, projecting or anything?

I seriously doubt that ego is the reason people find an annoying song irritating.

And...approving of 1 guy doing his own thing getting rewards that the other 3 work for means you approve of fairness? What? What the hell kind of logic are you applying here? Do you have any concept of how fairness works?

I didn't come with solution that bypass anything instead of fixing something.

Recruit chat solution only avoids leeches. It doesn't stop them from leeching. So the front entrance, meaning public gameplay, still needs to be avoided. That's evading the problem, not solving it.

You think i don't get frustrated when that bloody sluggish peasant finding his way to extraction point like 5 minutes?
I would shove my keyboard so far up his A$$ that he would press space with his every heart beat.

Oh, I'm not at all surprised you do. If there's one thing I've learned about you, it's that you are utterly self-centred. That's why you see leeches and underperforming players as the same, because they have the same amount of usefulness to you. But what, you think we all do that? I know I don't. I wait patiently if someone is slow to extraction. Because I don't think it's fair to complain about someone's incompetence. You, however, seem utterly incapable of comprehending a mind that doesn't operate solely on self-interest, and you seem to assume my disdain for leeches is based on the same reason as yours for "bloody sluggish peasants". So I'm guessing you still don't get why I see leeches and underperforming players differently, even though they have the same amount of usefulness (and in fact, underperforming players may even be a liability). It's a matter of principle. About them acting entitled to getting the rewards from the work of others. In short, because they act like A-holes. Just like you.

Let's just agree to disagree. I'm am honestly getting tired of justifying myself to someone who I am almost certain is a kid. 

Edited by Melbourne404

4 hours ago, Flandyrll said:

I like how one person is lecturing everyone about how they should do things his way because "I can solo. I can ignore them. I can do the mission on my own and I have no problems with it". Then proceeds to claim everyone else has a problem with their ego.

Here is the magic solution to the random votekick problem. Don't join pubs if you don't want to get kicked. Just go to recruiting and find a squad or play solo. Hurrdurr my solution best all problem avoided. Huh, the same rules don't apply now?

Once again though, you are conflating the terms to your benefit because you see everyone who isn't playing well as a leech. Hence, why you constantly bring up inexperienced and slow players. Not sure if you realize but, its a very different case when someone joins a mission has has absolutely no intention of doing.

Do you even understand what ego means?

You wan't to tell me that other ppls can tell me how to play and have every single right to do so but i don't have any right to tell them how they could play with current system?

Here is magic solution for leechers in your squad. Don't join pubs if you don't want to meet leechers. Just go to recruiting and find a squad or play solo.
Sound stupid both ways, but i'm not the 1 coming here asking for changes to current system.

For you its a difference between player who want and don't  want to do anything. For me its difference between if i get benefit in time/drop or experience from other player or no.
You don't get it? go to tridolon hunt, and you will see that only thing that matters is end result and not intentions.
Even player with best intentions who have like moth amp and no focus skill unlocked wont contribute more than AFK player.

Do i understand what ego means? Well do you? Since you need to ask?
I can call it heart, soul, feelings or whatever but most accurate thing to name it is EGO since that what is taking damage here.
"I won't be helping you if you are going to do nothing, you won't use my hands to do your work". Well for me it sounds coming pretty much straight from someones ego.

4 hours ago, Melbourne404 said:

I just...can't with this. That's not how it works, okay?

So by your logic, people with small egos never get irritated by anything and people angry at cheaters, thieves, murderers, rapists, Hitler etc are all egotists? Are you sure you're not, I don't know, projecting or anything?

I seriously doubt that ego is the reason people find an annoying song irritating.

And...approving of 1 guy doing his own thing getting rewards that the other 3 work for means you approve of fairness? What? What the hell kind of logic are you applying here? Do you have any concept of how fairness works?

Recruit chat solution only avoids leeches. It doesn't stop them from leeching. So the front entrance, meaning public gameplay, still needs to be avoided. That's evading the problem, not solving it.

Oh, I'm not at all surprised you do. If there's one thing I've learned about you, it's that you are utterly self-centred. That's why you see leeches and underperforming players as the same, because they have the same amount of usefulness to you. But what, you think we all do that? I know I don't. I wait patiently if someone is slow to extraction. Because I don't think it's fair to complain about someone's incompetence. You, however, seem utterly incapable of comprehending a mind that doesn't operate solely on self-interest, and you seem to assume my disdain for leeches is based on the same reason as yours for "bloody sluggish peasants". So I'm guessing you still don't get why I see leeches and underperforming players differently, even though they have the same amount of usefulness (and in fact, underperforming players may even be a liability). It's a matter of principle. About them acting entitled to getting the rewards from the work of others. In short, because they act like A-holes. Just like you.

Let's just agree to disagree. I'm am honestly getting tired of justifying myself to someone who I am almost certain is a kid. 

So how it works?
I remember words of wisdom like "if you can't explain something in simple fashion, you don't understand it as well".

I never said you have big ego or small, I just said it's a problem with an ego not leechers. It's not D!#k contest, we are not here to measure anything.

Reason why something is annoying is 1 thing.
Reason why its annoying for you and  for me not, is different story. If you don't get it, nothing i say will make you get it. And that's not an insult.

So in the end you want public gameplay for your self, but tell me why not leave it for leechers? Who here is to decide who get what?

You see for me its like a simple job, i don't care if you wan't to work with me or not, I look how much money on the end of the day i'll get with you.
Intention have nothing to do here in my case, it's all about profit.
Well excuse me you play a game for intentions or for profit?
And thats why i put them in a same bug while i know there is difference between them, when it comes to compare what kind of players they are.

And it's not about me, i just speak for many players that don't mind leechers like me.
Look i do tridolon hunts everyday, and i only use recruiting chat for that. I don't even need to type there anything because ppl alone offer them selfs, or look for specific role.
So in the end it would not be that hard or time consuming to form squad from recruiting chat.

And yeah i am a kid just kinda 32 yo. But age have nothing to do here, like what you are stupid because you are younger than me or i am smarter because im older or vice-versa?
Idk why you even assume we should agree on anything? I don't see a reason you or any1 else should agree with me.
It's not about agreeing on something it's about doing whats best for everyone.

13 minutes ago, ZeroZX4 said:

But age have nothing to do here, like what you are stupid because you are younger than me or i am smarter because im older or vice-versa?

Says the guy who also also called someone a little kid in that thread about focus trees.

21 minutes ago, ZeroZX4 said:

Idk why you even assume we should agree on anything? I don't see a reason you or any1 else should agree with me.

Exactly. Hence agree to disagree.

33 minutes ago, ZeroZX4 said:

You wan't to tell me that other ppls can tell me how to play and have every single right to do so but i don't have any right to tell them how they could play with current system?

You claim other people have ego problems yet it is you that brings up the "tell me how to play" comment in most of your posts.

You are fairly alone in here, the majority i.e several different people here simply want the leeches handled with, not to make it better on a personal level, but on a game wide level. But here you are talking about how it will just effect you and your pre-mades, both being egotistical opinions. It becomes even more egotistical when the changes wouldnt impact you or your groups at all, unless of course you are a bunch of leeches.

Says the guy who also also called someone a little kid in that thread about focus trees.

Exactly. Hence agree to disagree.

Wait you want to say there is something bad in being kid?
Just the fact it insults you it does not mean it insults others.

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

You claim other people have ego problems yet it is you that brings up the "tell me how to play" comment in most of your posts.

You are fairly alone in here, the majority i.e several different people here simply want the leeches handled with, not to make it better on a personal level, but on a game wide level. But here you are talking about how it will just effect you and your pre-mades, both being egotistical opinions. It becomes even more egotistical when the changes wouldnt impact you or your groups at all, unless of course you are a bunch of leeches.

Yes we are bunch of leechers idk who are we but for sure we are.
And as i mentioned most of "US" as much as don't feel like leechers have any effect on them, they don't see any reason to come here and argue with likes of you.
I just happen to have too much time and like to argue.

And pretty plz don't talk about being egoistic, while opting-in for changes that would affect only pp that think like you, instead of just everyone.

Its like i say bounties on orb vallis should just get allot harder since they are too easy atm. Which would make happy only end game and meta build players.
When you will get it that its not about me its not about you its about everyone. Ppl which start posts like this come here seeking justice. So is justice reserved only for 1 side of the conflict?
I believe only way to fix something is making everyone happy. While we have other cases where it shows its possible. Take hydron as example.
I know i go into squad on hydron with 3 leechers, you know that, everyone knows that, but is that a problem? Hell no. And why? Because we benefit from their presence there.
So why not create system where leechers on bounties would benefit us in a same way? Is it that hard to understand?

it's not like you lose anything from them being there. So why not benefit from it?
What you don't want to get more anything just because someone is in your squad or what?

21 hours ago, ZeroZX4 said:

Wait you want to say there is something bad in being kid?
Just the fact it insults you it does not mean it insults others.

Yes we are bunch of leechers idk who are we but for sure we are.
And as i mentioned most of "US" as much as don't feel like leechers have any effect on them, they don't see any reason to come here and argue with likes of you.
I just happen to have too much time and like to argue.

And pretty plz don't talk about being egoistic, while opting-in for changes that would affect only pp that think like you, instead of just everyone.

Its like i say bounties on orb vallis should just get allot harder since they are too easy atm. Which would make happy only end game and meta build players.
When you will get it that its not about me its not about you its about everyone. Ppl which start posts like this come here seeking justice. So is justice reserved only for 1 side of the conflict?
I believe only way to fix something is making everyone happy. While we have other cases where it shows its possible. Take hydron as example.
I know i go into squad on hydron with 3 leechers, you know that, everyone knows that, but is that a problem? Hell no. And why? Because we benefit from their presence there.
So why not create system where leechers on bounties would benefit us in a same way? Is it that hard to understand?

it's not like you lose anything from them being there. So why not benefit from it?
What you don't want to get more anything just because someone is in your squad or what?

You are aware that you are in a minority here so what you say isnt really true.

You say "And as mentioned most of "US" as much as don't feel like leechers have any effect on them", which isnt really true, yes maybe "most" of you dont think it has any effect, but you are pretty much the only one fighting in this thread vs serveral others that think they are a problem.

Also saying "only ppl that think like you", which the weight on only is also false. It would impact the majority in a positive way since we arent "only". Again you are the one fighting the need for a change.

OV bounties arent really an issue either getting exploited, bounties were also never ment to be hard, if you like harder bounties you can always build alert levels quickly, so there are already system options for it. Everyone shouldnt be happy either, exploiters like the leeches should deffinently not be catered to, which is all you are concerned about here. You cant really make leeches benefit the team in bounties because those activities arent there for the same reason as Hydron, where xp is all that matters really. How would you have them contribute to bounties? Passivly shorten the need of kills, credits, hacker drops, bodies to interact with, number of extractors needed, what?

Leeches bring zero to bounties, they actually slow it down with their presence because many things scale based on 4 players. You do public games for things to go faster than solo, not slower. If I wanna chase around after mobs, credits, hacker drops or whatever I do it solo, when I go public I do it so people are spread out around the circle so things speed up. For each member leeching, that speed drops because the few doing the bounties need to run more between drops and mobs.

And as I've said, there is already a place for those that wanna try to leech on bounties, it is called free roam.

Leechers are a problem, howevert i have yet to See a method against them that cannot be abused, doesnt forces unnessary stuff on non leechers or will prolly be bugged as hell on release.  Thats the rules of Public. You get randoms players, some a holes and some Gentlemen, some idiots and some geniuses. if you dont like that random element,  go solo or form your squad

4 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

You are aware that you are in a minority here so what you say isnt really true.

You say "And as mentioned most of "US" as much as don't feel like leechers have any effect on them", which isnt really true, yes maybe "most" of you dont think it has any effect, but you are pretty much the only one fighting in this thread vs serveral others that think they are a problem.

Also saying "only ppl that think like you", which the weight on only is also false. It would impact the majority in a positive way since we arent "only". Again you are the one fighting the need for a change.

OV bounties arent really an issue either getting exploited, bounties were also never ment to be hard, if you like harder bounties you can always build alert levels quickly, so there are already system options for it. Everyone shouldnt be happy either, exploiters like the leeches should deffinently not be catered to, which is all you are concerned about here. You cant really make leeches benefit the team in bounties because those activities arent there for the same reason as Hydron, where xp is all that matters really. How would you have them contribute to bounties? Passivly shorten the need of kills, credits, hacker drops, bodies to interact with, number of extractors needed, what?

Leeches bring zero to bounties, they actually slow it down with their presence because many things scale based on 4 players. You do public games for things to go faster than solo, not slower. If I wanna chase around after mobs, credits, hacker drops or whatever I do it solo, when I go public I do it so people are spread out around the circle so things speed up. For each member leeching, that speed drops because the few doing the bounties need to run more between drops and mobs.

And as I've said, there is already a place for those that wanna try to leech on bounties, it is called free roam.

Am i in minority? U sure about that? Wait you are absolutely correct. HERE. But overall i believe you are in minority. Read some reply's.

While you read each reply, consider again if i'm in minority in believing leeching occurs despite players intention to contribute or not and more like on his actual contribution and end result.
Am i in minority that vote kick will be abused as fak.
Am i in minority that we should look for solution that would benefit us all and not just satisfy ego's of selected group of players.
Only minority i'm in here is that not many ppl care to come to post like this and argue with ppl like you who just look for them selfs and not others. Only solution you guys care about is ones that would make your ego feel good instead of solution that would benefit all.
So not many ppl see a point to start conversation with you in the end.
And in the end yeah i would like kick vote feature, So i can kick a guy who holds data key on mobile defense and don't plug it in just because he is an A hole (well i did it few times my self 😉 ).
But i would abuse it to the limits i would kick my clan mates from squad to make them angry.
I would vote any1 who even say anything that i don't like or even do something i don't like, and many players like me would do exact same thing
But of course i could just go start another mission but you know what? i don't need vote kick option to start another mission, same as you and any1 else don't.
I believe most of you need more therapy rather then vote kick feature or change how bounties work in free roam, to surpass your ego's not because they are too big but for sole purpose of other players not being able to harm them. And i don't write this as an insult or something that should be not nice to any of you in any way.
I really believe if someone can hurt your feelings or get you frustrated make you unhappy with his gameplay in such a way you can't stand it anymore i really believe you should get help and not different game feature.

5 minutes ago, ZeroZX4 said:

Am i in minority? U sure about that? Wait you are absolutely correct. HERE. But overall i believe you are in minority. Read some reply's.

While you read each reply, consider again if i'm in minority in believing leeching occurs despite players intention to contribute or not and more like on his actual contribution and end result.
Am i in minority that vote kick will be abused as fak.
Am i in minority that we should look for solution that would benefit us all and not just satisfy ego's of selected group of players.
Only minority i'm in here is that not many ppl care to come to post like this and argue with ppl like you who just look for them selfs and not others. Only solution you guys care about is ones that would make your ego feel good instead of solution that would benefit all.
So not many ppl see a point to start conversation with you in the end.
And in the end yeah i would like kick vote feature, So i can kick a guy who holds data key on mobile defense and don't plug it in just because he is an A hole (well i did it few times my self 😉 ).
But i would abuse it to the limits i would kick my clan mates from squad to make them angry.
I would vote any1 who even say anything that i don't like or even do something i don't like, and many players like me would do exact same thing
But of course i could just go start another mission but you know what? i don't need vote kick option to start another mission, same as you and any1 else don't.
I believe most of you need more therapy rather then vote kick feature or change how bounties work in free roam, to surpass your ego's not because they are too big but for sole purpose of other players not being able to harm them. And i don't write this as an insult or something that should be not nice to any of you in any way.
I really believe if someone can hurt your feelings or get you frustrated make you unhappy with his gameplay in such a way you can't stand it anymore i really believe you should get help and not different game feature.

But you didnt start to argue with me about a vote-kick or anything else that can get abused. You started to argue with me about how implementing the ideas of the OP i.e no tools during bounties, would be punishing for everyone. I havent said anything about a vote-kick feature or anything else you've managed to imagine me talking about.

I'm talking purely about the idea of the OP, that if you pick up a bounty in town you will not have access to your tools after entering PoE or OV until the bounty stages are done. It would hurt none of the legit players because they would be there for the bounty, it wouldnt impact the slower players that cant Itzal or Archwing rush in general, it wouldnt hurt the underperforming players, it wouldnt hurt your pre-mades that like to split up between bounties and gathering. It would have no negative impact at all except on the exessive leeches that only pick up bounties to leech.

The link you posted is simply a guy that happened to run into an A-hole, those same A-holes that wouldnt open their mouth if there was no risk of actual leeches.

This is also not about frustration or unhappyness, it is about expecting from people to do what they signed up to do and not have others do their work while they reap extra benefits from it in the process. Hence why I opt in to ruin it for those leeches instead by having the bounties fail, so they also need to take that trip back to town, waste time and pick up a new bountie. Because it is faster for me to fail bounty stage one, head back to town, pick up a new bounty and finish it with a real group than what it would be doing it all for the leeches solo while they gather their things.

Also something you should learn. The forums are a representation of the community as a whole, the ratio you see here is very often the ratio of answer you would get from the players if they all were to answer a poll. So no I'm not in the minority when it comes to my ideas regarding leeches, you are however in the minority defending them with teeth and claws.

I am also extremely confused about the OP in the thread you linked. He has far more severe issues that just being accused as a leech. He somehow makes excuses that MR 14 isnt enough to kill level 40 Tusks... what? He apparently doesnt really understand the game mechanics to begin with or what they indicate. In the end, he wouldnt be hurt or effected by the proposed system additions the OP and I talk about, so the thread you linked matters little either way.

2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

But you didnt start to argue with me about a vote-kick or anything else that can get abused. You started to argue with me about how implementing the ideas of the OP i.e no tools during bounties, would be punishing for everyone. I havent said anything about a vote-kick feature or anything else you've managed to imagine me talking about.

I'm talking purely about the idea of the OP, that if you pick up a bounty in town you will not have access to your tools after entering PoE or OV until the bounty stages are done. It would hurt none of the legit players because they would be there for the bounty, it wouldnt impact the slower players that cant Itzal or Archwing rush in general, it wouldnt hurt the underperforming players, it wouldnt hurt your pre-mades that like to split up between bounties and gathering. It would have no negative impact at all except on the exessive leeches that only pick up bounties to leech.

The link you posted is simply a guy that happened to run into an A-hole, those same A-holes that wouldnt open their mouth if there was no risk of actual leeches.

This is also not about frustration or unhappyness, it is about expecting from people to do what they signed up to do and not have others do their work while they reap extra benefits from it in the process. Hence why I opt in to ruin it for those leeches instead by having the bounties fail, so they also need to take that trip back to town, waste time and pick up a new bountie. Because it is faster for me to fail bounty stage one, head back to town, pick up a new bounty and finish it with a real group than what it would be doing it all for the leeches solo while they gather their things.

Also something you should learn. The forums are a representation of the community as a whole, the ratio you see here is very often the ratio of answer you would get from the players if they all were to answer a poll. So no I'm not in the minority when it comes to my ideas regarding leeches, you are however in the minority defending them with teeth and claws.

I am also extremely confused about the OP in the thread you linked. He has far more severe issues that just being accused as a leech. He somehow makes excuses that MR 14 isnt enough to kill level 40 Tusks... what? He apparently doesnt really understand the game mechanics to begin with or what they indicate. In the end, he wouldnt be hurt or effected by the proposed system additions the OP and I talk about, so the thread you linked matters little either way.

A pool would only make sens if it would be done among players in game and not on forums.
FOR EXAMPLE where i'm probably not a good example, but whatever. I did not make a single post on this forums until i was mr 26 and like 20 day before 400 daily tribute.
So most likely ppl who don't care about leechers like me, care even less about contributing anything to this forum.

OP from link i provided don't need to have meta build you don't need to have 1 i also don't and no 1 is obligated to have any.
But you see, problem is that in his post you see a fear. Do you think 1 player should feel fear if he need to pee? Pick up a phone? Open a door? Which will make him go afk for 1 min or 2 which can result in someone punishing him in any way?

Its not about the idea where you pick up your bounty, its about ppl coming to post like this to excuse them self why they want to make others fear that they can do something to them like report them or vote kick them.

Its about how players have create abusive system for other players.

And i don't say bounties picked in town should be locked from any activity other than doing actual bounty.
I say instead of limiting our selfs and others, let's ask for system that will benefit us all no matter what any1 would do.
Or system in which doing actual bounty would benefit any1 as much that it would be not worth to do anything else (but that would be hard to achieve).

About 90% of my game play is pub. 10% is solo or with friends. If there is an afk person in mission (and I don't encounter that often) - that just means more spawns, more loot and more exp for the rest of us. Can any of you explain to me in plain English why do we have this topic almost every week for the last 5 years when you can always go invite only and play with friends?

Such a non issue..

On 2018-12-03 at 8:52 PM, ZeroZX4 said:

Edit here
==problem is most ppl who come here want to cry about leechers, and ppl who dont care about them because we play on public squads and don't care if there are leecher problem or not actually don't come here to even bother their heads about it because they are actually playing.==

You know what also scales? Amount of enemies you need to kill if someone is not doing so, just like on bounty, so if there are 10 enemies and i don't kill any, you will need to kill my enemies and i bet your big ego there was at least in 1 instance where you would not give a F#### about it.
You may say i'm wishing for too much or such specific circumstances does not exist ever.
Well did you ever heard of that magic land we all are attending to, called hydron on sedna? There is literally leecher-fest going on at that mission.
And why no 1 cry about it? Maybe it's too easy? Or maybe because you kill or not, we all get same stuff? Or wait maybe because we don't ppl who kill there in fact get more exp IE: exping weapon or frame which kills. So in the end problem is not about that someone is leeching, problem is about someone is getting something for free while you don't need him anyway and for that you want a way to punish him for that.
Idk is it so hard to understand what's the true intentions of ppl like you?
You can do perfectly fine even with 2 leechers in your squad or even 3 same as you can do hydron with them, but on hydron you want them so more enemies spawn.
Which once again narrows down to the fact someone here wan'ts to punish other just so they can.
Not that they need to, but would be cool to be able to do so.  

Well excuse me? Aren't you wasting your time arguing with me on a forum right now? But if u waste your time in game thats like OMG NO?
You don't need to worry about getting kicked, and you know why? Because 1 player should not be your judge or decide if you are allowed to play or not.
If you think different i hereby judge that if ever kick feature comes to warframe you should be kicked from every single squad. Even it sounds stupid, even i can;t force it onto other players, do you really think someone like me should be able to judge if MR 3 guy which is slowing me down on a mission should play or not?
Why you guys feel so urge need for power? For being in control of other players faith in game?

And if you wanna a better solution? But for who? For you maybe? Or for me? Which in both cases i can't say.
But i have solution for everyone, just so everyone will be happy.
- bounty scales only if counting players that are in its range (you don't get extra shoots in your A$$ no reason to complain)
- all rewards are shared (so if while i'm doing bounty and you fish you get rewards from bounty and i get what ever you did catch even crewman boot)
- i don't need anymore fishes, stones or that forsaken fluffs or whatever they are called, so lets ask for option to trade to other players that stuff or at least sell it to some npc on fortuna
(this way i could trade all fishes i get which i didn't fish or need to something like lets say cetus wisp? Or actual cetus bait instead of bloody blueprint for it? Or affinity flares or whatever it's name is that thing which makes you collect exp from wider radius or longer idk which is correct? Or ayatan ambers? Or plenty of other things that ppl may find useful)
- even better let as trade 1 resource for another (i have like over 200 nyth's, and do i need them? HELL NO! Let me trade them for amarast's or even better let me trade fishes i don't need for that bloody amarast which i in fact need, since it drop like cat tears and i need it like my right arm)

Which will make many of us not in need of going mining or fishing anymore and we can actually go play.
And someone will say that this game feature was made for us to actually use it, so we need to fish need to mine, need to stop dreaming man i am buying all fishes from cetus on warframe market.
I got more enjoyable things to do rather than catching some fishes on cetus and even better waisting cetus night just to catch few fishes i need to craft 1 amp.

And with solutions i write down above you would not care if someone is fishing even better you would love if someone would go fish just so you don't need to.
You could do your stuff whatever you like and other person would go do his stuff what he likes and everyone would be happy since we all get benefit from it.

No hate needed, no toxicity needed. You go left do bounty i go do vent kinds standing which you will also get so you wont need to worry about reaching your daily limit.
Is it that hard to think? Nah it's not we don't want to be make everyone happy. We want to be able to punish others we want to feel da powa in our handz.

Like do you guys even read what you write here?
Warframe don't need system that will reward 1 group and punish others. Warframe need systems where everyone will get out of the missions happy.
And then, just then, we can think about some way to deal with afkers, or wait would there be a simple solution to that?

Let me think about it hmm....

Read the whole thread... Im for a kick feature that requires 3 people to agree to kick. And I dont worry about getting kicked. If my style doesnt match the other 3, why force anyone to suffer? I self kicked from a group that kept popping life support at 70%. Styles dont match. There was a convo first... 
Me: Stop hitting the life support til it gets to between 30 and 40%
Him I hit em whenever I want to. 

I didnt say another word, I just left. I want to be able to kick people like that or people who are making it harder on everyone else by not participating. NPCs scale to the number of people in the group. At least on Orb Vallis. And if there are 4 in the group but one is farming ore, fishing, etc... they are hosing the other three and SHOULD be kicked. 

You must be one of those people I wanna kick. Admit it. It's not an angry thing. It's a play style difference. You shouldnt have to put up with my need for spe3ed and I shouldnt have to deal with your disregaurd for the rest of the group.