Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron skin vs Nullys

(PSN)big_eviljak

17 hours ago, Eisdschungel said:

Nidus needs his Stacks to Pay for abilities.  So i wont take any balance suggestion serious unless it includes an significant energy drain inside the Bubble for all Frames, lets say 30+ per second

Isn't Nidus also use energy to use his ability too? Isn't it too hard on him now?

But I do like the idea... Although... I do think all ability should also be decrease it's effectiveness (like loss of HP/ability range or increase energy drain) instead of cancel it's outright.

Edited by NocheLuz

24 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

Isn't Nidus also use energy to use his ability too? Isn't it too hard on him now?

But I do like the idea... Although... I do think all ability should also be decrease it's effectiveness (like loss of HP/ability range or increase energy drain) instead of cancel it's outright.

Indeed i agree

While I agree that buble should not just delete Iron Skin, I also still can't understand how people play Rhine and just run into Nully buble...

I mean those are HUGE, GLOWING BUBLES that go through floors and walls. I never even once, no matter what frame, entered a buble in any other way than when I wanted to enter it.

Zarr and Zakti kill Nully or it's bubble very fast.

I support your idea but I don't understand why so many people find themselfs suddenly inside Nully bubbles...

On 2018-12-08 at 9:00 PM, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Every frame is powered through the tenno through void energy. Nidus is no different. His stacks, his abilities that utilize these stacks... Are still void energy based.

No reason why he gets a pass over other warframes in terms of nullification. Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Actually his stacks are based on the infestation that swims within nidus. One of the powers that charge the stacks is based on void energy, however the other is not. Personally, I don't think nidus should even lose stacks lorewise, but it's a balance thing, which I understand

1 hour ago, Marakai said:

While I agree that buble should not just delete Iron Skin, I also still can't understand how people play Rhine and just run into Nully buble...

I mean those are HUGE, GLOWING BUBLES that go through floors and walls. I never even once, no matter what frame, entered a buble in any other way than when I wanted to enter it.

Zarr and Zakti kill Nully or it's bubble very fast.

I support your idea but I don't understand why so many people find themselfs suddenly inside Nully bubbles...

This is the same issue I'm having understanding myself.  how are they finding themselves so suddenly inside nullie bubbles.

1 hour ago, Marakai said:

Yes, they are HUGE, GLOWING BUBBLES... I don't think I needed to repeat oit but it's HUGE!!... Also, I find that Corrupt version is hard to see when you're in Orokin Tileset. Also, most of the time you aren't really entered the bubble... But they're the one running into us... I think now you understand how they find themself in the bubble. Also, before you argue how easily it is to take down nully. I'll say that some frames entering bubble even once mean death. Alright, now in most mission they'll be around enemies that have high priority like tech or sniper. Not to mention they'll try to enter the range of nully this make targeting nully even harder without specific weapons. This combine force is what make nully really terrified.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)SupremeMorpheus said:

Clearly it's all those Grineer commanders switch-teleporting them into them without warning... /s

It's not like it can never happen either... But... who would play crossfire Corpus vs Grinner that much anyway lol...

The only crossfire Corpus vs Grinner map I've play are the one on Lua... AFAIK, it shouldn't have Grinner Commander on that tileset... or maybe I didn't encounter one...

Just now, NocheLuz said:

It's not like it can never happen either... But... who would play crossfire Corpus vs Grinner that much anyway lol...

The only crossfire Corpus vs Grinner map I've play are the one on Lua... AFAIK, it shouldn't have Grinner Commander on that tileset... or maybe I didn't encounter one...

He was being funny and making a joke.  The likely chance of the scenario that he mentioned happening in game is extremely slim to the point of not existing at all.  

1 minute ago, DatDarkOne said:

He was being funny and making a joke.  The likely chance of the scenario that he mentioned happening in game is extremely slim to the point of not existing at all.  

I know... I just want him to know that his joke can really happen (even 0.00000000000000001% is still a possibility)... as I said they needed to play a lot of crossfire map... which I think nobody play those map because of how difference in mods and weapons to use on each faction.

But I do like that joke. I just fought a lot of Nully today and even if they did get close to me. Those bubble didn't touch me today... Maybe they'll in the future though... lol

2 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

I think nobody play those map because of how difference in mods and weapons to use on each faction.

Oh you might be surprised at how many players do play them and have figured out weapon configs that works on multiple factions at once.  All my configs and builds are made this way just so that I can be lazy and not have to switch builds between factions.  😄  I really only have two builds for all my weapons: silent and not silent. 

3 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Oh you might be surprised at how many players do play them and have figured out weapon configs that works on multiple factions at once.  All my configs and builds are made this way just so that I can be lazy and not have to switch builds between factions.  😄  I really only have two builds for all my weapons: silent and not silent. 

Glad to know that there are people playing Plato like me... TBH, I don't really use anti-Grineer or anti-Corpus mod in those mission. But an anti-Sentient one. I only play those mission to get War parts and some Mod that drop from Sentients on those Map (also some caches).

But most my weapon build only have Silent... Even if I play as Rhino I still use Silent... Which sometime screw me up badly lol...

3 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

But most my weapon build only have Silent... Even if I play as Rhino I still use Silent... Which sometime screw me up badly lol..

How you can avoid that problem is by using your loadout and A,B,C build slots.  For example I have frame/weapon combinations saved on loadouts.  This allows me to quickly switch between like Ivara using silent Arca Plasmor to Mag using non-silent Arca Plasmor with only a couple of button presses at the navigation/mission select screen.  I also use it to make sure I don't pick Speed Nova when I need Slow Nova.  

getting rid of nullie bubbles is super easy, i just swap to my operator and fire using than rahn prism in about 2 seconds no more bubble.

that is so much faster than swapping weapons to deal  with it.  you could use secondary rapid fire weapon but that is slower than swapping to operator mode and just firing.

seriously, if your having that much trouble staying out of a nullifier bubble then your really just need to get "good".

22 minutes ago, balckillofdeath said:

seriously, if your having that much trouble staying out of a nullifier bubble then your really just need to get "good".

It's depend on situation. I think most people didn't really fight a Kuva Flood where there are high level enemies and nully combination. Those are really trouble because Warframe ability is the one that will save you. You'll know that getting good has nothing to do when you swarm with high level enemies that can destroyed your Warframe in seconds. Also, get good is not really an answer because it's like 'Hey, I'm so good at something and you should be good at it too.'.

Not only nully, there also enemies on Orb Vallis that can deploy Nullified bubble on their own (smaller than the nully)... I don't know where they come from but I do think it has something to do with their backpack... I didn't really have trouble because it's only cover small area but to destroy one is a pain lol...

36 minutes ago, balckillofdeath said:

getting rid of nullie bubbles is super easy, i just swap to my operator and fire using than rahn prism in about 2 seconds no more bubble.

that is so much faster than swapping weapons to deal  with it.  you could use secondary rapid fire weapon but that is slower than swapping to operator mode and just firing.

100% sure you haven't played this game enough to deal with stupidity of the sorts of being a chroma and having ALL of your very important abilities suddenly turned off because a nulifier bubble glitched through a wall and touched your pinky toe for a split second. This is waaaay more comon than you think.

The drone bubble hitbox is non-functional. There are way too many instances where a weapon would simply not make the bubble pop. The fact that their only strategy is to HUG you to turn your abilities off makes them even worse.

Nulifiers could be fun and challenging but they add nothing more than annoyance and artificial difficulty to the game. Just like the Arbitration Drones

1 hour ago, Nitro747 said:

100% sure you haven't played this game enough to deal with stupidity of the sorts of being a chroma and having ALL of your very important abilities suddenly turned off because a nulifier bubble glitched through a wall and touched your pinky toe for a split second. This is waaaay more comon than you think.

The drone bubble hitbox is non-functional. There are way too many instances where a weapon would simply not make the bubble pop. The fact that their only strategy is to HUG you to turn your abilities off makes them even worse.

Nulifiers could be fun and challenging but they add nothing more than annoyance and artificial difficulty to the game. Just like the Arbitration Drones

Indeed your correct. The nullifer seeks u out, hugs u. Glitches through walls. Its instant power loss. Very unbalanced.