Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synthula, what are you doing here ?

.LeiA._

Should Synthula be removed or used for other blueprints ? This material is kind of useless for now (it's only used for Stims and its research in dojo)

Played some missions, and this thing still drops easily. 

I've never seen other player uses Stim on Defection dudes, Defense or Rescue targets.

2 minutes ago, .LeiA._ said:

Should Synthula be removed or used for other blueprints ?

I would just remove it personally. It just seems to have been completely forgotten about by DE. The stims seem so pointless they could just be removed too.

3 minutes ago, .LeiA._ said:

I've never seen other player uses Stim on Defection dudes, Defense or Rescue targets.

It's just a thing that was added and never really went anywhere long-term. It sounds cool on paper, but in the game itself it has little purpose, and if it was a requirement for anything it would just be tedious and annoying. This is similar to apothics and antitoxins, though they were used for a quest and an event respectively.

The reason why nobody uses thopse synthula stems (or at least why i dont) is because those things require a bunch of other fairly rare and annoying to get ressource to make.
So nobody bothers.

DE should just rethink the crafting requirements. Leave the synthula in, but make other resources something else. THEN i'll bother with crafting them on CD.

8 minutes ago, .LeiA._ said:

Should Synthula be removed or used for other blueprints ? This material is kind of useless for now (it's only used for Stims and its research in dojo)

Played some missions, and this thing still drops easily. 

Stims were added for The Pacifism Defect but they were always too weak to be worth the effort of equiping them, let alone the crafting requirememts.

I don't see stims and by proxy synthula ever being usefull except if stims get a buff to be at least 4 times better, with 4 times the duration.

Making synthula being used on other things would just result in more high level players being on low level defence nodes, and estimating from the ESO rewards it would appear like DE would prefere low level players weren't just standing on low level missions, while a high-level were killing everything.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

DE should consider going over all the loot in the game and removing any redundant ones like Synthula

They should do that for Mods too. 

Coz some of them are just plain garbage.  Even for low level content. Look at dat "rifle aptitude".... Its as effective as a shtstained piece of toilet paper slapped onto your gun.

6 hours ago, Kainosh said:

Its as effective as a shtstained piece of toilet paper slapped onto your gun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuriken

"Other reports indicate that shuriken may have been buried in dirt or animal feces and allowed to harbor the bacterium Clostridium tetani—if the point penetrated a victim deeply enough, the bacteria transferred into the wound could cause a then-incurable tetanus infection. "

So, a DIY Malignant Force mod?