Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onslaught

Luciole77

I think they should somehow punish players who enter the sanctuary of the massacre just to gain experience in their equipment. What is happening now is something abusive and new players are no longer able to find games that are stable. It is virtually impossible for anyone to get round 8 due to this practice. They should stimulate their presence until at least the eighth round!

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Luciole77:

I dont have time to search who play or not....this is pathetic way of life.

he ment the forum search...

Btw, you can blaim the players partially for using ESO that way, but its also a design flaw.

So, DE created this gamemode in a way that it is practically the logic consequence that people use it as a cheap way of leveling.

Edit: I said this a few times whenever someone asks for punishments/restrictions in certain gamemodes because of leechers. People leeching is just a consequence of the gamedesign (passive XP, too annoying RNG in case of Khora for example, really high amounts of required ressources for something combined with weird mechanics in case of fishes that only spawn in a 4 mintues time window which is then combined with kinda boring gameplay that doesnt encourages the player to actually play it for fun, not only for rewards)

Yes, there will be always some people leeching, but if bounty tasks are really fun, if ESO is not just a fight against efficiency with nukeframes and so on, i am sure that more people would chose to actually play the mission and not just stand there and leech because they dont wanna do it at all and just have to do it because of the rewards.

Edited by DreisterDino

I level stuff in onslaught alot there are ways to do it and still more than pull your weight.  If I want to level a frame I basically just do a gladiator build with the max Prime reach kripath polearm  and a smeeta kavat on normal onslaught.  I can solo to wave 8 in normal onslaught with any level 0 frame in the game.   As far as leveling weapons I do that in ESO sometimes.  A well built/played saryn can still solo to wave 8 in ESO using powers alone so you can put in some unranked weapons and go in with randoms still easily get to wave 8, Volt can do this too, Typically in doing this I'll take at least one good weapon typically the melee... if I went to level a melee I just do a spy mission and get a bunch of easy stealth kills.

1 hour ago, Luciole77 said:

I dont have time to search who play or not....this is pathetic way of life.

:facepalm: I ment you use Search bar .. and look up for Eso leechers ..

You will find plenty of those where this came from 

.. Hehe i didnt want you to look for people ..:crylaugh: people will find you instead most of the time that is

Yeah,i m farming for vandal parts last few days exclusively 99.8% players are not doing over 1% kills and when i look at theyr profiles they wear lvl 0 to 24 things.
But what i dislike more is many leave after first round,so you do not get new people to chat with.

It is rude to not keep praising me at least untill b rotation. It is fine to do 0% work,but at least make me feel that i m not solo and tell me about your latest anime experience :^)
Neither do i get mad at anyone ignoring objective in fortuna,small hi is all i need 😞

Lonely I'm so lonely
I have nobody
To call my own

Btw i dislike how you can not join with 29level with frame that has 7 formas and your mr is 26(high capacity for mods)
But it is ok to bring 6 level 0 weapons at once

Make your mind about that,either all of it is ok,or none of it is ok :^)

Edited by ---Merchant---

5 minutes ago, ---Merchant--- said:

Yeah,i m farming for vandal parts last few days exclusively 99.8% players are not doing over 1% kills and when i look at theyr profiles they wear lvl 0 to 24 things.
But what i dislike more is many leave after first round,so you do not get new people to chat with.

It is rude to not keep praising me at least untill b rotation. It is fine to do 0% work,but at least make me feel that i m not solo and tell me about your latest anime experience :^)
Neither do i get mad at anyone ignoring objective in fortuna,small hi is all i need 😞

Lonely I'm so lonely
I have nobody
To call my own

play Nekros and you will feel dirty beeing used until the end of there time

oh yeah .. taking an shower after each abuse :facepalm: (beeing dragged to round 8

the only way to stay longer than 3 rounds 

Edited by -_Highlander_-
Oo why o why do i get an smile instead of an 8

6 minutes ago, -_Highlander_- said:

play Nekros and you will feel dirty beeing used until the end of there time

oh yeah .. taking an shower after each abuse :facepalm: (beeing dragged to round 8

the only way to stay longer than 3 rounds 

I was nekro main for quite some time,i use boosters instead now.
Nekro is poor man's drop boost.

5 minutes ago, ---Merchant--- said:

I was nekro main for quite some time,i use boosters instead now.
Nekro is poor man's drop boost.

Well i noticed that they stayed until round 8 most of the time .. while beeing nekros..

as you quickly chance to an diffrent warframe that isnt supportive as Rhino Roar and Nekros Desegrate .. you will end up with almost 2 or 3 rounds

And yes Nekros need more attention from devs .. some reworks might be handy some day

On 2018-12-02 at 6:49 AM, Luciole77 said:

I think they should somehow punish players who enter the sanctuary of the massacre just to gain experience in their equipment. What is happening now is something abusive and new players are no longer able to find games that are stable. It is virtually impossible for anyone to get round 8 due to this practice. They should stimulate their presence until at least the eighth round!

How do you level up your equipment? It takes less than 2 rounds to fully rank up weapons at ESO. You expect people to stay an extra 6-7 rounds for you? I understand your sentiment, but the game just works this way. 

You can't punish players for DE's design. The problem has nothing to do with players trying to gain experience for their equipment. The problem is Onslaught is still a trash mode. So there's no balance with the player base. Onslaught is great for affinity, but that's it. You might be one of the few people who still play that mode for any reason other than affinity. You're just in the minority when it comes to that mode. Everybody who complains is in the minority. It's actually the perfect mode for affinity, so most of us don't care anymore about how bad the mode actually is. 

Recruiting or solo is the easy answer to your problems.  

Edited by BL4CKN0ISE