Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #120!

[DE]Rebecca

As Warframe has grown over the years, so has the fashion that closely follows. Our beautiful frames are meticulously tweaked and decorated until we get that picture perfect look we desire, or as close as we can manage.

As the accessories and options continue to grow, would it be worth considering allowing players to start manually adjusting the XYZ positioning of Syandanas and Armor pieces? There are so many minor inconsistencies between placement and symmetry between many frames and items, and I wouldn't want to keep piling on the devs that peek in the bug forum trying to keep a handle on everything!

Hi there you lovely people

Are there any plans to tweak NPCs behaviours?

Things like spawn rates of power cell carriers during solo excavations and spawn rates during solo survival.

Also mobs spawning in walls and ceilings especially during fissures, is it possible to rectify this problem or is it down to limitations within the game engine?

Thanks then, hope you have a good 'n  ☘️

8 hours ago, Lored said:

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

Any news:

• "Kingpin" system;
  • Thumper Bot from 105 and 106 devstreams;
  • Any chance to PoE grinding changes;
  • Pets 2.0;
  • Cephalon Samodeus lore or something(some fragments across world like kuria with some stories) with it;
  • Companion/pets commands system;
  • Any warframe add in Arbitrations droplist;
  • Old quests replay;
  • Limbo deluxe;
  • Seasonal events (winter event?);
  • Reveal Fortuna items in profile;
  • Wukong rework (or mb not? he's ok).

How about: 

• New archwing & arch-weapons;
  • New Landing Craft ship;
  • New mechanics with Helminth Infirmary room;
    • Infested Kavat;
  • New Kavat type (2 kavats vs 5 kubrows + helminth, unfair);
  • New Venus Kubrow type(Kubrodons);
  • MOA (Venari mb?) mod sets;
  • New MOA unique mods;
  • Chesa Retrieve rework (since Fetch ingame, Chesa useless)
  • Status mods like Rifle Aptitude rework;
  • Sentinels weapons Augments;
  • Unique skins for Login Rewards weapons (Azima, Zenistar...)
  • Clan management system:
    • Fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
    • More information for admins:
      • Player(x) invite Player(y);
      • Curent resources progress (%);
      • Curent research progress (%);
    • More flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system:
      • Stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).
  • New map for Relay's and Dojo (colored with markers) like in PoE or OV;
  • Dojo:
    • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
    • Remove/change requirement Hemocyte Cystolith for Plague Star clan trophies;
    • In-room Dojo spawn point(marker);
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor;
    • Infested & Corpus statues decorations (now only Grineer);
    • Weapon racks decorations;
    • Infested theme decorations;
    • Orokin Derelict theme decorations;    
    • Factions Storage Containers;
    • Factions Resource Caches;
    • NPC for dojo;
    • Sentient Lab;
    • Syndicate rooms (like in relay);
    • Dojo Hangar (like in relay);
  • Boss reworks:
    • The Sergeant;
    • Hyena Pack;
    • Phorid;
    • Zanuka Hunter.

In spite of the fact that all these things are great, I'm most concerned about raids (temporary dead?). We need more endgame content that's actually challenging to min-maxers. I'm not talking about nullifiier-only/energy reduction missions. Obviously it's to the point where some frames/tenno are just going to be unkillable gods no matter what, so instead of just trying to kill us with waves of high-level enemies, how about objectives and tasks that require coordination to complete? Everything short of interceptions is almost laughably easy even solo, let alone without communication. complete Raids give us this extra layer of difficulty and gameplay that we sorely need, because rivens being the ultimate endgame is not, in my humble opinion, an acceptable final thing. If not full-on raids, we could at least look at new kinds of missions. Things like assault, defection, and infested salvage were all steps in the right direction with addition of new mission-types, but assault is the only one that I can enjoy remotely after a few runs, even if it is just glorified spy/mobile defense.

I don’t know how off topic this is or if the answer has already been mentioned but when is railjack planning on being released or what is the state of its progress. I have always wanted something like railjack in a game before but had yet to see something simaler added and to think it will be in a free to play astounds me so I am curious. Or you don’t have to respond if there will be more inmformation given during the stream.

Could we get an auto-play button on the PC launcher? It would be a nice quality of life improvement to be able to start Warframe and go right to login. For that matter being able to save my login so I can go from logged out to my Orbiter in one click would be really nice as well.

Would it be possible to add a bit of color blind support. My main point of concern is the color pallets. All I ask is to add a name to each color swatch when you hover over it with your cursor. The names don't need to be anything special just very basic color names. No more than something like Black, White, Gray, Red, Orange, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Brown, and Pink. This would really help when I want my Frame/Weapon to be purple but it actually turns out to be blue. I'm sure there are other areas of the game that could use a little more color blind support although personally I haven't noticed anything too big.

Could we get an update on the new Melee system?

Really want Revenant's Big Katana, but more important:

Any news of this BEAST of a circle saw?
latest?cb=20171222172050It's closely taunting to see them with the weapon driving & grinding away on the plains at this point! 😄

Can hardly wait for the dev stream, best regards
Kajikuro

1. Any news on melee 3.0?

2. And while we are at that, any plans to introduce a similar mod to [Condition Overload] for primaries/secondaries? I love status and it allows scaling well beyond the point of regular missions on the star chart, but the way it currently is, there is no reason for me to not use spin2win and kill hordes of enemies. why even bother taking out my weapon, if i could just one-hit them.

They gunplay really falls short in comparison and i think having a mod that increases the usefulness of status could be a step in the right direction.

Can we have another person to work on Baruuk's abilities? Don't wish to feel anymore of the 'non-themed' & 'copy & paste' half-effort abilities anymore. Sure there are many talents in DE that is able to do that ya?

Can the matchmaking option "friends only" be extended to clanmates as well?

When im not playing in public matchmaking, i usually play with clanmates and that "friends only" is kinda limited to only the once that are in my friends list...

I dont want to be forced to send every clanmate a friend request so that they can join me xD

I have 3 questions 

1:will it ever be possible to transfer a warframe account from console to pc?(even if it means giving up exclusive cosmetics)

2:will there ever be ostron kitgun parts and solaris zaw parts?

3:will there be any more vandal/wraith variants of tenno weapons?

Archived