Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

I come across a bug with Baro Ki'Teer well I really hope it was a bug, can we please put the relics from the void trader back to the Neo O1 and Axi V8  when he brings them to the relays, the relic he brought last time to the relay was the Axi A5 which was frustrating because that relic is easily gained in game, I was hoping for the Neo O1 to be in the inventory I'm trying to finish off my prime archwing.

I just tested with Rhino primes iron skin in Orb Vallis it still gets dropped/removed when you go into an archwing. just tested it then.

Also If you use a k-drive you get to keep your iron skin active.

Thank you for fixing the kitguns not working when starting a mission in archwing in the water (example Uranus Ophelia) just tested it then.

On 2018-12-08 at 2:47 PM, Slayer-. said:

I come across a bug with Baro Ki'Teer well I really hope it was a bug, can we please put the relics from the void trader back to the Neo O1 and Axi V8  when he brings them to the relays, the relic he brought last time to the relay was the Axi A5 which was frustrating because that relic is easily gained in game, I was hoping for the Neo O1 to be in the inventory I'm trying to finish off my prime archwing.

I don't think it's a bug, Baro's supplies is supposed to depend on which relics are unvalted, he doesn't simply sell vaulted relics. So yea, gonna wait, mate.

G'day Team,

i had a host migration bug on Saturday Night. I am not sure if it is a new bug or if it was previously reported.

I joined a squad to enter POE and before the mission loaded we had a host migration. I was left at the exit point to the plains, the rest of the squad was disbanded and I was stuck there unable to do anything until I forced an exit back to my orbiter.

On 2018-12-08 at 5:47 PM, Slayer-. said:

11 hours ago, EonIsBuffering said:

I don't think it's a bug, Baro's supplies is supposed to depend on which relics are unvalted, he doesn't simply sell vaulted relics. So yea, gonna wait, mate.

Yeah I hope it isn't a trend, when Baro Ki'Teer does brings relics from memory it's been the Neo O1 and Axi V8 so players can get the prime archwing and other stuff, been hanging on buying a lot of the Neo O1 relics to get my Odonata Prime Wings. 🙂 

Spoiler

Axi V8
Forma Blueprint    
Lex Lex Prime Receiver
Archwing Odonata Prime Systems
Volt Prime Chassis
Archwing Odonata Prime Blueprint
Volt Prime Neuroptics

Neo O1
Forma Blueprint
Archwing Odonata Prime Harness
Volt Prime Blueprint
Aklex Prime Blueprint
Volt Prime Systems
Archwing Odonata Prime Wings

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Yeah I hope it isn't a trend, when Baro Ki'Teer does brings relics from memory it's been the Neo O1 and Axi V8 so players can get the prime archwing and other stuff, been hanging on buying a lot of the Neo O1 relics to get my Odonata Prime Wings. 🙂 

Hide contents

Axi V8
Forma Blueprint    
Lex Lex Prime Receiver
Archwing Odonata Prime Systems
Volt Prime Chassis
Archwing Odonata Prime Blueprint
Volt Prime Neuroptics

Neo O1
Forma Blueprint
Archwing Odonata Prime Harness
Volt Prime Blueprint
Aklex Prime Blueprint
Volt Prime Systems
Archwing Odonata Prime Wings

Yea, but this is not baro problem the only way is to buy them Blueprint or part. Baro give random relics etc. every time if is relic vaulted or not

4 hours ago, Grumps1963 said:

G'day Team,

i had a host migration bug on Saturday Night. I am not sure if it is a new bug or if it was previously reported.

I joined a squad to enter POE and before the mission loaded we had a host migration. I was left at the exit point to the plains, the rest of the squad was disbanded and I was stuck there unable to do anything until I forced an exit back to my orbiter.

Thats normal sometimes is player connection, lag etc. is normal because host by player not a server game. Sometimes I have ping 700ms and I can play normally sometimes with 300ms is so big lag like it was ping 3000ms. My average is 200ms. In settings is limit off because I can play with more players....

Archived