Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Fortuna: Update 24 (Mesa Prime + Hotfixes!)

[DE]Danielle

I'm not the type to beg. But please, i'm about to go on my knees right now but make it optional to put garuda back to the way she was post this last fix. I am one of the people that use the touchpad to use powers in this game. This update to garuda makes it nigh impossible to use her kit properly as i have to cast the 4 once to even be given the chance to charge it and i have to use the 1 once and then i have to hold the track pad afterward to get the ability to throw the ball. God forbid if i have to use another power because then i have to use over the original power and then hold touch pad in order to get to the 2nd use of the originally casted ability. This is the same reason i get no enjoyment using mine layer with vauban. Please allow a legacy version for garuda's powers or something because right now this character is borderline unplayable.

On 2018-12-22 at 3:22 AM, (PS4)Viper4505 said:

I wish you guys would reduce the time ween building warframes its annoying ween waiting for 3 days also equinox needs a rework he barley does any damage especially while in mend & maim

You know that *her damage builds up by doing damage right? The whole point is activate it, kill stuff, deactivate it, watch everything die instantly, then reactivate it.

Just wanting to say DE you are doing really well with everything , although there is always room to improve, a few bugs and glitches have still not been fixed such as when choosing a colour config only the R1 button works for selecting a custom colour config and L1 isnt working, followed by i have recently noticed that some warframes are seeming squishier than normal wherever i go and finally i have noticed that some weaponry are not being silenced properly with Banshee/Banshee Primes special capability to silence any weapon as i shot weapons like the kitguns, the Buzlok, the Corinth Primary Fire, The Opticor and a few others just to name a few please fix these bugs as they dont just cripple gameplay they also cripple survivability and general entertainment to the game resulting in frustration and then taking a small break from the game after something like 20 times of tolerating these bugs and glitches and so on, so please DE I emplore you to fix these problems.

On 2018-12-26 at 4:20 AM, (PS4)superdonell said:

I'm not the type to beg. But please, i'm about to go on my knees right now but make it optional to put garuda back to the way she was post this last fix. I am one of the people that use the touchpad to use powers in this game. This update to garuda makes it nigh impossible to use her kit properly as i have to cast the 4 once to even be given the chance to charge it and i have to use the 1 once and then i have to hold the track pad afterward to get the ability to throw the ball. God forbid if i have to use another power because then i have to use over the original power and then hold touch pad in order to get to the 2nd use of the originally casted ability. This is the same reason i get no enjoyment using mine layer with vauban. Please allow a legacy version for garuda's powers or something because right now this character is borderline unplayable.

I use the right stick click to work past this issue, give it a go see if it works.

20 hours ago, (PS4)nerex33 said:

What hotfix on PC is this update equivalent to, mainly because I want to know if drop chance boosters apply to toroids yet or are we behind that fix? Its not like the extra 1.1% chance really helps but I guess it’s better than nothing and all we get. 

"This update includes content from Hotfix 23.10.7 to 24.1.1.1"

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1041045-ps4-fortuna-update-24-live/

On 2019-01-12 at 7:37 PM, NovusNova said:

"This update includes content from Hotfix 23.10.7 to 24.1.1.1"

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1041045-ps4-fortuna-update-24-live/

I can confirm that, even though the update spans to u24.1.1.1, Pax Seeker still performs the pre-balanced version where it’s guaranteed Impact damage (and most likely double-dipping on damage mods). That fix was reported as of u24.1.0 but I don’t think that was ported to consoles yet. :thinking:

i hope that the plains of eidolon and cetus get a rework soon, my biggest problem with warframe so far is that some enemies are predictable, and they die too easily, and also the quest rewards are not always satisfactory, for say archwing missions, lunaro, and bounties, maybe you can add some failed mission rewards, and other compensators, mods, and accesories and pvp invitations or gear for lunaro. Baroqe is new warframe, i dont know how i will get him, but he seems fun, asuming i have to open some relics, or purchase the DLC?

is it posible that the games loading screen and news page can include stuffed animals, t-shirts, and other propaganda, or at least a link to the official store?  for the most part i find the playstation homescreen and its game icons dull in comparison to how awesome the presentation was on the PS3 for games screen just had a video playing a preview in the background, on the ps4 everything is boring with exception of the Dynamic themes, the webstore is boring, and there are other launcher and icon improvements that could enhance warframe prospects, sound effects and few other screenshots, or loading screens, additional wallpapers and background rotation and music, maybe be good to get like one poster that says that its playable on the other systems and that also has the webstore link, any improvements to games launch would be good.

Lastly the loading gates of both fortuna and cetus are really awful because you never know when the gates are gonna open up, the same goes for the elevator, the k-drive is a cool reward but i seen people do some stupid S#&$ just to get to venus, like really, there was one of my favorite streamers just playing up to fortuna with the starter pistol and basic plastic riffle,  i hope like the new game rework that rewards are improved for story missions, and junctions to include, pvp, lunaro, and  new npcs, all the relays and planets need new enemies and revisions, alot of new stuff is coming out, so dont panic, more types of ships and upgrades, maybe improvements vegan, maybe organic and coffee, anyways, i hope theres a way to improve the trading stations and relays, they are alittle bit boring and dont really advertise pvp/lunaro or are there any alerts pertaining the area or syndicate of interest, so visiting a relay is practacally only to turn in some cephalon quest,  often i use it to launch a trainign program which were hidden to me for a while until another player told me, other wise i'd still be rank 8 or something S#&$ty, am rank 12 right now, each relay should at least feature some garden and unique representative that sells cosmetics, weapons, and mod expert, as well as have some codex god, and unique feature, maybe you can get some mechanic to sell more ships and default upgrades, or ship mods??? 

maybe the ship mods and upgrades would be awesome?!

Anyways, i hope that soon the relays can be alittle more playful and feature some hub for operators to hang out in the future or operator mode, if that rings anybells, maybe  a new sport or operator activity, i havent completed the second war, so i cant be of much help, i just want there to be more interesting npc and people, shops, and pvp/lunaro things, even if its just a crappy ship, and a zombie mode, i dont care, just make it cool. cetus earth, has the same problems, nobody is talking sports or pvp, so lunaro is not popular at all, and pvp is garbage compared to the index, and other game modes that highlevel players have access to, bad rewards, unpopular, and lack of enthusiastic npc/ tutorials is breaking those game modes, relays and cities.

Archived