[DE]Danielle

PS4 Fortuna: Update 24 (Mesa Prime + Hotfixes!)

If DE reads this, could we get a toggle on prime frames to switch from Prime Variant of the Immortal Skins to the Standard? I loved my standard Valkyr Immortal, but it just ain't the same on my Prime.

Readers, give this some love if you wana see it too.

Edited by (PS4)XxAarchangeLxX

I wish you guys would reduce the time ween building warframes its annoying ween waiting for 3 days also equinox needs a rework he barley does any damage especially while in mend & maim

Edited by (PS4)Viper4505

3 hours ago, (PS4)Makuta930 said:

When is console players going to receive the Tennogen round 14 update, we haven't gotten it yet? Thank you for your replty.

It will likely be part of our next update, which should be early next year.

I'm not the type to beg. But please, i'm about to go on my knees right now but make it optional to put garuda back to the way she was post this last fix. I am one of the people that use the touchpad to use powers in this game. This update to garuda makes it nigh impossible to use her kit properly as i have to cast the 4 once to even be given the chance to charge it and i have to use the 1 once and then i have to hold the track pad afterward to get the ability to throw the ball. God forbid if i have to use another power because then i have to use over the original power and then hold touch pad in order to get to the 2nd use of the originally casted ability. This is the same reason i get no enjoyment using mine layer with vauban. Please allow a legacy version for garuda's powers or something because right now this character is borderline unplayable.

On 2018-12-22 at 3:22 AM, (PS4)Viper4505 said:

I wish you guys would reduce the time ween building warframes its annoying ween waiting for 3 days also equinox needs a rework he barley does any damage especially while in mend & maim

You know that *her damage builds up by doing damage right? The whole point is activate it, kill stuff, deactivate it, watch everything die instantly, then reactivate it.

Edited by (PS4)Jathro1000

On December 13, 2018 at 2:58 AM, (PS4)drollive96 said:

Hey xgen have you been experiencing he Blue screen of death as well?

No i dont think so why you ask??

Posted (edited)

Just wanting to say DE you are doing really well with everything , although there is always room to improve, a few bugs and glitches have still not been fixed such as when choosing a colour config only the R1 button works for selecting a custom colour config and L1 isnt working, followed by i have recently noticed that some warframes are seeming squishier than normal wherever i go and finally i have noticed that some weaponry are not being silenced properly with Banshee/Banshee Primes special capability to silence any weapon as i shot weapons like the kitguns, the Buzlok, the Corinth Primary Fire, The Opticor and a few others just to name a few please fix these bugs as they dont just cripple gameplay they also cripple survivability and general entertainment to the game resulting in frustration and then taking a small break from the game after something like 20 times of tolerating these bugs and glitches and so on, so please DE I emplore you to fix these problems.

Edited by (PS4)xGencellron
Few more words

On 2018-12-26 at 4:20 AM, (PS4)superdonell said:

I'm not the type to beg. But please, i'm about to go on my knees right now but make it optional to put garuda back to the way she was post this last fix. I am one of the people that use the touchpad to use powers in this game. This update to garuda makes it nigh impossible to use her kit properly as i have to cast the 4 once to even be given the chance to charge it and i have to use the 1 once and then i have to hold the track pad afterward to get the ability to throw the ball. God forbid if i have to use another power because then i have to use over the original power and then hold touch pad in order to get to the 2nd use of the originally casted ability. This is the same reason i get no enjoyment using mine layer with vauban. Please allow a legacy version for garuda's powers or something because right now this character is borderline unplayable.

I use the right stick click to work past this issue, give it a go see if it works.

What hotfix on PC is this update equivalent to, mainly because I want to know if drop chance boosters apply to toroids yet or are we behind that fix? Its not like the extra 1.1% chance really helps but I guess it’s better than nothing and all we get. 

20 hours ago, (PS4)nerex33 said:

What hotfix on PC is this update equivalent to, mainly because I want to know if drop chance boosters apply to toroids yet or are we behind that fix? Its not like the extra 1.1% chance really helps but I guess it’s better than nothing and all we get. 

"This update includes content from Hotfix 23.10.7 to 24.1.1.1"

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1041045-ps4-fortuna-update-24-live/

not sure if it was reported, but I am getting a bug where the consoles in corpus missions don't show up, the interact button is there but the console doesn't show up where it should be.

On 2019-01-12 at 7:37 PM, NovusNova said:

"This update includes content from Hotfix 23.10.7 to 24.1.1.1"

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1041045-ps4-fortuna-update-24-live/

I can confirm that, even though the update spans to u24.1.1.1, Pax Seeker still performs the pre-balanced version where it’s guaranteed Impact damage (and most likely double-dipping on damage mods). That fix was reported as of u24.1.0 but I don’t think that was ported to consoles yet. :thinking:

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23