Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

status of pc playerbase???

latetier

Question

9 answers to this question

Another thing about regions; if you play during odd hours for your own region or have selected the "wrong" region by mistake it might be difficult to find players. For example I'm from EU, but I often play after midnight or really early in the morning so I should connect to NA instead to find more players. Also I think many players are in a Prime Vaulting panic atm and are only interested in doing very specific relics. If you are not doing those relics it might be harder to find a group

20 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

Another thing about regions; if you play during odd hours for your own region or have selected the "wrong" region by mistake it might be difficult to find players. For example I'm from EU, but I often play after midnight or really early in the morning so I should connect to NA instead to find more players. Also I think many players are in a Prime Vaulting panic atm and are only interested in doing very specific relics. If you are not doing those relics it might be harder to find a group

This.

I'm also EU and also play at weird hours, and changing to US region in my case made a ton of a difference.

Pretty rare not to find a full squad. On PS4 that is, but I assume it will be the same thing on PC.

Edit: I just checked steam charts website and actually Warframe dropped a bit. Was 7th most played game, dropped to 10th place.

https://steamcharts.com/top

Edited by (PS4)xtharbadx

4 hours ago, latetier said:

is the pc playerbase all gone? i find it rather difficult to find a group for any relic sharing these days on pc in the lfg channel.

Nope. Relic runs there isn't a long wait -- 15 seconds you'll find a group. Even in the odd late night/early morning hours in the USA. 11pm EDT is 8pm in LA. So it's prime time now for the west coast while the east coast is starting to goto bed.

Edited by Kevyne_Kicklighter

9 hours ago, latetier said:

is the pc playerbase all gone? i find it rather difficult to find a group for any relic sharing these days on pc in the lfg channel.

The playerbase is doing very well on PC. Last month there was even an "all time peak" on Steam, of 131,766 players online at the same time. The most ever. ( https://steamcharts.com/app/230410 ). I'm guessing the issue is your region setting or people just aren't interested in the relic you're interested in atm.

8 hours ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

Edit: I just checked steam charts website and actually Warframe dropped a bit. Was 7th most played game, dropped to 10th place.

That depends on what time you're looking at it...at the time of writing, I see it on number 7 again.