Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

my feelings on tennobaum

WRESinn

1 hour ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

If you have access to their profile, check to see if they have a WISHLIST. Pick an item that you deem is worthy of giving them and press the buttons to have a message box pop up for you to send away.

Choose from anyone you wish. Go by time played, Stratos emblems achieved, equipment mastered, if you played with them, etc....

I have been trying to give on XB1 yet seem to be having issue that if I give, it buys it for my account instead of others. Will give it another chance one WARFRAME let's me back in. Been getting the famous "Login Error" message.....

Thanks! Will give it a go later this evening. :thumbup:

15 hours ago, Souldend78 said:

Not sure whats worst, meta beggers or us (<--self included) meta complainers.

Let people beg and be yourself by not giving to everyone. If you struggle not being able to say No, this is the perfect time of the year to learn.

Happy Tennobaum.

And yeah, I join region a lot to remind beggers to say thank you to those willing to gift. It is my way to "give" to the community.

Someone on PS4 has been doing a PSA regularly in chat since it started. Good on them / you!

20 hours ago, WRESinn said:

if there was some kind of secret santa list that we could choose from

You mean like a friends list, or a Clan members list? I know Warframe doesn't do a great service to developing connections with other players, but socializing is possible.

20 hours ago, WRESinn said:

I can't even log into the game without being bombarded with the regional chat filled with people screaming about how they want someone to gift them this frame, or this weapon, or this whatever.

Okay but that's just Region chat. If the event weren't going on you'd be getting bombarded by people trying to say the naughtiest thing possible without getting kicked for no other reason than to say naughty things like we're all eight years old. Region chat is the very bottom of what this community has to offer. It exists for two purposes only: fielding a question to find the right chat/UI you're looking for without a trip to the wiki, and then leaving Region chat; and flinging inane verbal trash out of your brain and into a semi-anonymous chat crawl filled with the same inane verbal trash. I really wish the in-game chat would start on any other page than Region when you logged in, specifically because it'll be a minute before I question the garbage in the bottom left corner of my screen and then change channels.

20 hours ago, aswitz87 said:

Or, radical idea here, ignore gen chat during this time of year and give as you please.

I’ll be picking my random 3 folks later this week.  Don’t need gen chat for that.

My thoughts exactly, I plan on giving to who I want on my friends list. I know a few people that could use some slots for weapons or frames. Maybe some colors and that's who's getting my gifts.