Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity sobs

Critiamat

Lots of people like to whine about Mesa's 1 because looks like thing that can help with 1-shotting together with aimbot/infinite ammo and godmode shield is not enough ...wait, about what am I again?

Let's talk about ability so useless that I had to look for it on WF Wiki becase no one knows what it does and region chat just said not to use it.

How about Trinity's 1 called damn "Well Of Life"? Is there any usage for it? Especially after hitting lvl10 and Blessing.
I guess it can help with Synthesis and Saryn's spores, but besides that? What is purpose of this when you can just press 4 and instaheal yourself and your whole team?
Maybe there is some special, hidden op combo thing with it, I don't know, I do not main Trinity, but I like her and would use her lot more if I wasn't selfish CLEM.

Here's reminder of what it does.
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Trinity#Abilities

One big why.

Edited by Critiamat
  • Like 1

Next rework for Trinity should change it so that it would also function as a buff ability, that's it.

Imo. it should either give armor (but Oberon already have that, so maybe not), or it could give ability strength which would be really useful. (only Nidus and Equinox does that and it's just too good for the best support frame to not have also)

Only thing I want DE to fix on Trinity is her ability to cast Link and EV in the air.

Both of them are hard-stop clunky animations but I dare not press the issue because she might end up being nerfed a 5th time

...or is it 6th? I lost count.

9 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Only thing I want DE to fix on Trinity is her ability to cast Link and EV in the air.

Both of them are hard-stop clunky animations but I dare not press the issue because she might end up being nerfed a 5th time

...or is it 6th? I lost count.

Every Tuesday.