Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deminisis

Little Duck Max Rank bugged *spoiler*

Just reached max rank with Vox too, can confirm she doesn't show her face (although the first thing she said after I ranked up inclined she should of showed her face)

@MZ5485 I'm max rank in quils even before the tridolons existed (when it was just terry) so it's not that. She still doesn't show her face!

Same here, i have quills, solaris united and now vox solaris maxed but she didn't show her face

I just did max rank on Vox, and she didn't show her face. The only reason to even max the rank on Vox Solaris, what a shame.

Just maxed out Vox Solaris. Same issue. The dialog made it seem like she was going to reveal her face but nothing happens. 

I saw some image on reddit and facebook that someone peak her face using camera clipping. Probably a bug preventing the head cage window opening? hmm 😞

On 2019-01-03 at 4:09 AM, kiritochan18 said:

I saw some image on reddit and facebook that someone peak her face using camera clipping. Probably a bug preventing the head cage window opening? hmm 😞

I saw it as well when searching for other reports of her face reveal not happening.

Update: This has been fixed for me as of yesterday's update.

Thanks DE!