Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Location for next major story update?

923penguin

NWhjh7f.jpg

I find it interesting that there are flashes of light in the void, and similar flashes on the northeastern part of the star chart. This might be complete BS, but given how there's been talk of the Tau system in the next cinematic, major lore quest (The New War), I think it's possible that we may get some new nodes in that area. Thoughts?

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Won't be in the void.

Sentients, remember?

Oh yeah poison to them.

But lotus is with them now. Who knows what she's up to.

They done with orikin. So the main target now is  us the tenno.

So how are they going to do it?

And how are we (tenno) going to retaliate?

This is like the end game.. who knows 

7 minutes ago, Dreadwire said:

Oh yeah poison to them.

But lotus is with them now. Who knows what she's up to.

They done with orikin. So the main target now is  us the tenno.

So how are they going to do it?

And how are we (tenno) going to retaliate?

This is like the end game.. who knows 

True.

Whilst I'm not convinced the Lotus is on their side (otherwise... why would the Lotus keep us around? It's not like the Sentients would have needed help cleaning up the anarchic state after our betrayal of the Orokin), there is an interesting point I've noticed. People have pointed out that it's odd that the Lotus's lair seems to be on Lua which was in the Void for thousands of years. Moreover, during Apostasy prologue, the background uses the void skybox textures but during the Captura scene, it doesn't. And she survives the trip back to Tau - possibly multiple times if that portal she and Ballas took led there as implied in Chimera. All of which should have taken her through the void, possibly for extended durations.

And yet she's still kicking. Perhaps she's developed some kind of cure to the flaw, the weakness to the void? I'm not banking on that, but it's crossed my mind.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

True.

Whilst I'm not convinced the Lotus is on their side (otherwise... why would the Lotus keep us around? It's not like the Sentients would have needed help cleaning up the anarchic state after our betrayal of the Orokin), there is an interesting point I've noticed. People have pointed out that it's odd that the Lotus's lair seems to be on Lua which was in the Void for thousands of years. Moreover, during Apostasy prologue, the background uses the void skybox textures but during the Captura scene, it doesn't. And she survives the trip back to Tau - possibly multiple times if that portal she and Ballas took led there as implied in Chimera. All of which should have taken her through the void, possibly for extended durations.

And yet she's still kicking. Perhaps she's developed some kind of cure to the flaw, the weakness to the void? I'm not banking on that, but it's crossed my mind.

Yeah there's a possibility she already have a counter measure for the void.

But we need to remember that she hid all the tenno inside the void. If she wants to wage war against us. The first place to go is the void.

So many tenno still sleeping there. Beside the 26 million loser 

On 2018-12-26 at 7:01 PM, Kaotyke said:

In Pluto.

If the Lore remains the same in that reguard, the Outer Terminus Solar Rail is there.

Well, Pluto is pretty far out there; the only thing between those flashes and it is the Derelict. Maybe a new spot will open up? Who knows

Meh, I am still waiting for infested to do something anything, the last thing was 'plague star' which I consider it a "test" from the infestation. I mean they must be cooking something on Eris.....after all this time.

Edited by HellVOps