Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us know who banned/suspended us.

--PV--Arc

It seems I have been suspended from clan chat for no apparent reason.

It says I am suspended from clan chat. Region chat , alliance , etc work as they should. I haven't posted anything bad on my clan chat apart from casual talk. Did the game suspend me or some person? If it's a person how can I know who did it? It just says you have been suspended and nothing else. Not even a reason nor the person who did it.

I know DE doesn't get into clan affairs but the fact that the game doesn't tell you who suspended you is a terrible thing that's been overlooked by DE. I can understand that DE doesn't want to get involved but it should not be allowed to suspend someone without them knowing it. An automated message would've been fine. Now I'm here wondering who's the intolerant jerk who thinks he's above everyone who are having a casual chat.

Now that DE has made it so that it tells you which Mod banned/suspended you from region chat. Let it be so that it is the same for clan and alliance chat. There are always people who abuse their moderation powers like this and not letting us know who they were allows them to get away gleefully every time without consequence.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NeopetsMaster4432 said:

Providing this type of information to players would be help take care of people abusing their clan powers. 
Naturally, a functional clan with responsible leaders wouldn't have any issue with such information being made available~ 

Exactly!

What are we to do when some jerk abuses theirs powers like this? Wait for the suspension to get over just so that they can do it again?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

You’re basically asking DE to give you a gun. This won’t and shouldn’t happen 

That's a load of bullS#&$.

Then how is it fair that the one with authority has the gun and is given free reign to play with it?

When someone abuses their powers like this should we just wait for the suspension to get over just so that they can do it again? All the while the victim doesn't even know who's doing it ?

TRANSPARENCY IS NOT A GUN. Whenever someone uses their powers it needs to be logged openly.

Edited by Arc2199
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

That information should only be available to clan leaders, not players. Otherwise it's just going to lead to witch hunting.

Clan leader said he has no idea who has done it and can't unsuspend me.

Edited by Arc2199

As a clan leader I can say we are not given access to a lot of information. I am a leader for a mountain clan. There is no easy way for me to check the donations for 300 members. There is no way for me to see who has recently invited the new members. I cannot see who has been banned/kicked and I can't see who did the kicking/banning.

I think the clan log should include a LOT more information.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-30 at 10:04 AM, (PS4)Herculxs said:

As a clan leader I can say we are not given access to a lot of information. I am a leader for a mountain clan. There is no easy way for me to check the donations for 300 members. There is no way for me to see who has recently invited the new members. I cannot see who has been banned/kicked and I can't see who did the kicking/banning.

I think the clan log should include a LOT more information.

Agreed.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, (PS4)TINKERTINK08 said:

I got suspended for using the word gay. Ot wasn't directed to anyone. So asked me a question and I said that it was gay. How long will I be suspended. Pls help first time being g suspended 

Is it a clan chat ban, or DE issued?

On 2018-12-29 at 1:33 AM, Arc2199 said:

It seems I have been suspended from clan chat for no apparent reason.

It says I am suspended from clan chat. Region chat , alliance , etc work as they should. I haven't posted anything bad on my clan chat apart from casual talk. Did the game suspend me or some person? If it's a person how can I know who did it? It just says you have been suspended and nothing else. Not even a reason nor the person who did it.

I know DE doesn't get into clan affairs but the fact that the game doesn't tell you who suspended you is a terrible thing that's been overlooked by DE. I can understand that DE doesn't want to get involved but it should not be allowed to suspend someone without them knowing it. An automated message would've been fine. Now I'm here wondering who's the intolerant jerk who thinks he's above everyone who are having a casual chat.

Now that DE has made it so that it tells you which Mod banned/suspended you from region chat. Let it be so that it is the same for clan and alliance chat. There are always people who abuse their moderation powers like this and not letting us know who they were allows them to get away gleefully every time without consequence.

Clan leaders should get a lot of every action a clan member or alliance member does within the clan dojo and both chats. 

13 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Is it a clan chat ban, or DE issued?

Clan leaders should get a lot of every action a clan member or alliance member does within the clan dojo and both chats.  

I found out later that the Clan leader was resorting to censorship. No one knew and still doesn't know because there's no transparency about what happens in the clan system. I left that S#&$ty clan and joined a far far better one. 

One of the many reason why things like these should be more transparent because people in power will always abuse the system.

Edited by Arc2199

26 minutes ago, Arc2199 said:

I found out later that the Clan leader was resorting to censorship. No one knew and still doesn't know because there's no transparency about what happens in the clan. I left that S#&$ty clan and joined a far far better one. 

One of the many reason why things like these should be more transparent because people in power will always abuse the system.

Gee, thanks.