Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime

I do not care about a useless promise made eons ago, I spent 600€ to support the game over the years, yet they hide behind a useless promise, where' s the gratitude for who even if they are not founders still support the game with lot of money, where is our reward for our support? Where is our exclusive frame? We have the same right to have Excalibur prime as the founder have, and I'm sure that many of us have contributed to the success of the game more more than these "founders", So... Wher's our exclusive reward? A True reward, not a pathetic Syndana.
I don't care if some "founders"(Read Luck to be in the right place at the right time ) who probably even left the game eons ago, take it badly. i play just as hard as therm(alone) and i probably pay even more of the most of them pay even more, so, in the name of equity wewant the same reward.

And This is a lack of respect for who after the founder spend sweat, hour, commitment  and money to make the game what is now aaaand what's the reward for this People?  a filthy Syndana, or a Glyph, or a Skin, i disgusting  insult. Mn my country they say "A kick in the ass and never see each other again".

You can even delete this topic , i don't care, because luck rewards people in the right place at the right time and who arrives later take useless syndana or skin.

I said what I had to say.

Bye.

Edited by (PS4)KuchikiByakuya89

Excalibur prime *cannot* return. And you're not entitled to him.

It was a special deal for those who were playing at the time, and without that money the game could have very well faded. It's a shame to have missed out on the opportunity (in my case due to lack of income) but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

However what gets me is this entitlement. No one forced you to spend that money; you CHOSE to. You bought a service, and got what you paid for. Why do you think you're owed more? That's like me going to the store near my house (which I bvuy from whenever I can) and DEMANDING free pies. I don't give them money so they'll give me free things in the future.; I give them money because they provide a service I want.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, (PS4)KuchikiByakuya89 said:

where' s the gratitude for who even if they are not founders still support the game with lot of money, where is our reward for our support?

You got what you paid for. Why would you expect anything else?

38 minutes ago, (PS4)KuchikiByakuya89 said:

I do not care about a useless promise made eons ago.

That's great and all, but as you're not a founder you not caring about the agreement doesn't mean anything.

We have the same right to have Excalibur prime as the founder have

again, as you are not a founder you really don't. Excalibur Prime is for founders only and no amount of money you pay now will get you EB.

even if they are not founders still support the game with lot of money, where is our reward for our support?

The reward for your support is the thing(s) you bought with the platinum you purchased to support them.

Edited by BaIthazar

1 hour ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

First Excalibur Prime post of 2019!

I feel like a confetti effect or something should be added to the page.

55 minutes ago, CedarDpg said:

Dang, people still make these types of posts?

Yup. They do. People will always want what they cannot have.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

YES! I made a bet with one of my clan members for 500p if there was gonna be an Excalibur Prime thread within the first three days of 2019!

Thank you so much, you don't know what this means to me. 🙂

Congrats on the sizable chunk of platinum! Hopefully your clan member will honor the bet.

39 minutes ago, K4RN4 said:

You got what you paid for. Why would you expect anything else?

Some folks feel that if they spend enough money then they're entitled to special privileges over other players... Short of buying DE and the Warframe IP itself, this will never be the case.

1 hour ago, (PS4)KuchikiByakuya89 said:

You can even delete this topic , i don't care, because luck rewards people in the right place at the right time and who arrives later take useless syndana or skin.

I'm not going to delete this topic. I'm only going to tell you that luck has absolutely nothing to do with it--it simply is what it is. It doesn't matter how much money you spend or how many hours per week you play the game... Excalibur Prime will not be returning. Period. Excalibur Prime was (and the Skana & Lato Prime were) a special and exclusive 'Thank You' gift to players who helped initially fund the game's development at the end of 2012 and most of 2013 buy buying into the Founders program.

Long story short, if you didn't buy into the founders program, then you don't get Excalibur Prime.

DE provided the agreement and promise that the Founders exclusive items will never again be available to non-Founders. DE isn't 'disrespecting' you as you claim they are doing, they are upholding their promise that they made to the Founders of Warframe. Hell, if DE gave you an Excalibur Prime, that would be an even greater show of disrespect... not just to Founders, but to all of the players of Warframe, because it would be an open betrayal of a promise that DE made, it would destroy the trust between the community and the developers in a way that cannot be repaired.

It's a bitter pill to swallow, but it doesn't matter how much money you spend or how hard you play the game, if you didn't help fund the initial development of the game by buying into the Founders program, then you do not get Excalibur Prime.

I'm sorry you feel as though DE is somehow betraying you, but you are mistaken in this matter.

• Like 5