Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Datamass Spawn in Profit-Taker Phase 1 Stage 2 [Investigating]

ABlindManPlays

Same for me. Datamass never spawns. Been three times in a row. Guess I was lucky that it actually worked for me yesterday. 

How about don't release a bunch of glitchy garbage before you all go on holiday, huh DE? Just wait until January. We'd be better off with it being less glitchy and you being present to hotfix rather than leave it in its current state for what will probably be an entire week. 

Happened to me a few times on profit taker 1, step 2. No data mass. Maybe I should wait for enemy to use reinforcement beacons to have more enemies.

Problem: Over 30 minutes of hopping around enemies, no reinforcement beacons. Alert level stuck at none. Not enough enemies to drop data mass.

Most of the time its the Host thats causing this trouble .. its not there fault ofc .. but its the bug that comes with the Host that prevents the drop on datamass

If the Host leaves the party . it should return to normal

Pls Devs like many others have ask this for almost an week now . 

Maby its time that someone gonna take an look at this

Although I've seen a lot of people complain about this, I was able to "fix" it by abandoning the camp (in my case, the Pearl), and flying to another location for a while.

After a couple of tries, and not quitting, the ground mobs repopped - eventually an eximus unit gave up the datamass.

Edit Note: If you stay in the camp, you get occasional dropships, but ground mobs dont repop and I never got any eximus units from (4?) dropships.

Edited by Guest

I thought it was just a bug at The Pearl, but it's happened at the Transit Depot too.

To recreate, accept the Profit-Taker Phase 1 bounty, complete the 1st Stage, and then move on to the 2nd Stage. Go to the required area, and kill all enemies. For me, none of them have spawned a datamass -- not even the eximus units.

If it helps, the warframe I used was Gara, and I had the Oxylus equipped. I don't know if there's some hidden bug with blinding enemies, or drops not spawning if enemies are killed whilst crystalized, but there it is. It was only through luck and determination that I finally got one to spawn, but it took multiple missions.

For the last several days the datamass consistently DOES NOT drop when the Phase One Profit Taker base is "The Pearl".  The datamass seems to drop more consistently at other bases but if the Pearl is the mission base it doesn't drop at all, hit and miss at the other base.  If the Host leaves the group, the datamass drops, but after the timer finishes, the phase will not show complete.  If another person leaves, the phase will start again and another datamass will drop, but once again when the timer is up the mission will not complete and advance to phase III.

A 2nd issue is that when Phase 1 has been completed and someone chooses phase 2 within Vox (not returning to FOrtuna) and one of the group leave party without voting makes the other 3 "stuck" where the mission cannot be started.  Various attempts at cancelling the mission to retry simply doesnt work.  The only solution appears to be leaving Vox (returning to Fortuna) and restarting.

Edited by Dungerdin
additional info

yes, thank you.  Further gameplay has shown that there are several "bugs' in the first mission regarding phase II (take base).  Either the datamass never appears, or occassionally when it does and the timer counts down, when it gets to zero the mission does not finish (you don't get the blue circle and the base is not taken).  Nothing appears to correct this short of abandoning the mission and retrying.

Getting extremely frustrating when you are trying to farm for the resources that only drop during these missions.

On 2019-01-03 at 3:24 PM, Dungerdin said:

For the last several days the datamass consistently DOES NOT drop when the Phase One Profit Taker base is "The Pearl".  The datamass seems to drop more consistently at other bases but if the Pearl is the mission base it doesn't drop at all, hit and miss at the other base.  If the Host leaves the group, the datamass drops, but after the timer finishes, the phase will not show complete. 

I've seen something similar like this happening minus the Phase not showned completed. When i was playing in a Squad in Phase 1 and we reached the Pearl, the Datamass or enemies wasn't showing up. When everybody, including host, left, the Datamass appeared so i was able to start the console. I glad i used Mesa Prime for that because i was able to Solo the rest of Phase 1 and 2 as her. But this bug need to be fixed.