Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Face hacks `

willowmiena

Imagine standing there on a guard duty, you just stare at the beeping console in hopes to kill some time. Then suddenly an invisible force opens the console and starts hacking. What are you supposed to do? Sound the alarms? Shoot? You were not trained for this kind of situation. You just stand there petrified, hoping it is just a bug, or maybe somebody's idea of a joke. So you stay still hoping it's not a Tenno that is going to kill you when done with the console. Maybe it will ignore you and go away.

20 minutes ago, Iludra said:

Never heard of iris recognition? Seems that corpus finally realized how easy their systems are to hack for tenno, and are rolling out a new layer of security. 

Well that Settles it... Now begins our new Era of Plucking Eyes From Corpus Skulls!

:clem::corpus::clem:

3 минуты назад, Runeglyph сказал:

Not i you can take them this quick...

I doub't that destroying an eyeball will keep the iris intact.

Edited by PurrrningBoop
I just realised that I've made a 180 turn from empaty to something completely terrible

14 hours ago, Genitive said:

Imagine standing there on a guard duty, you just stare at the beeping console in hopes to kill some time. Then suddenly an invisible force opens the console and starts hacking. What are you supposed to do? Sound the alarms? Shoot? You were not trained for this kind of situation. You just stand there petrified, hoping it is just a bug, or maybe somebody's idea of a joke. So you stay still hoping it's not a Tenno that is going to kill you when done with the console. Maybe it will ignore you and go away.

Thank you for the hard laugh.

14 hours ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Oh leave the poor guy alone!

If he wasn't killed by you, chances are he's in debt/without a job/executed/everything at once or worse(!) and all thanks to your meddling.

This is why I leech. I cannot bring it upon myself to slaughter helpless people, whether they intend to kill me or not.