Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look at them

-Sentient-

They come to the forums, when they know DE ignores it...

Players use the feedback, yet they are merely noticed...

Only I sentient know the true power of the pressure...

I was roasted in feedback, ignored...

but through the link of the internet, the subreddit called to me. It brought me there and there I was reborn

. We cannot blame these players, they are being led by a false lie, a lie who knows not the secrets of the Subreddit....

behold the Players, come to suggest and discuss this sacred website. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Subreddit Link. Forever bound to the Reddit. Let it be known, if the players want true feedback response, they will lay down their arms and enter the reddit link, and wait for the acceptanse of their account . It is time. I will teach these liers the redemptive power  of the Reddit key. They will learn it's simple truth. The players are stturborn, and they will resist. But I, Sentient will cleanse this place of their ignorance.

Just for fun,humour 🙂

@D20 please move this to Off topic, my bad.

(Sorry I had to do it,it  just came to my mind Imao)

Edited by -Sentient-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, -Sentient- said:

but through the link of the internet, the subreddit called to me. It brought me there and there I was reborn

. We cannot blame these players, they are being led by a false lie, a lie who knows not the secrets of the Subreddit....

behold the Players, come to suggest and discuss this sacred website. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Subreddit Link. Forever bound to the Reddit. Let it be known, if the players want true feedback response, they will lay down their arms and enter the reddit link, and wait for the acceptanse of their account . It is time. I will teach these liers the redemptive power  of the Reddit key. They will learn it's simple truth. The players are stturborn, and they will resist. But I, Sentient will cleanse this place of their ignorance.

Just for fun,humour 🙂

Ok, I did get a nice little chuckle reading this.  😄  

3 hours ago, -Sentient- said:

Just for fun,humour 🙂

How you gonna cleanse, fire, water, bees, reruns of Barney?