Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do people have so many Riven mods?

PenderTheTyrant

Question

As far as i know you can get Riven from sorties and from rare allerts. I started doing sorties everyday since last week and all i got was ONE riven only. With that i merged the others i had and got a pretty good one. How do people have 50 of them?

I know there's alot of trading involved but the Plat prices are just out of the question for me.

10 answers to this question

Also playing since Rivens and sorties became a thing.
You say you got about 1 in a week? Now, try and calculate how many you'll get starting 11th of Nov 2016? :P

In addition to that, "Gift of the Lotus" alerts sometimes offer Rivens as well as login rewards.

Edited by EvilChaosKnight

They just sort of accumulate, most will be for weapons you don't use though, and a chunk of the rest will be for weapons no-one uses.

Hey, I've had multiple seer rivens,and I'm not sure if anyone really remembers how truly terrible it is.

Keep churning sorties, do the bonus missions after livestream dev chats and you'll be swimming in junk soon enough.

Edited by Keltik0ne
speelung ftw

They've been around quite a while at this point. 

You have the potential (rarely realized) of getting one a day. 

Quite a few have been given away as awards for assorted alerts and the like. 

And your fellow tenno are also doing all this and they can trade. 

There are a lot of them out there. 

I'm not a long time player and don't have better riven luck than anyone else, but i'm sure if i wouldn't have melted my useless rivens for endo i would have capped out on them a while ago.

The trick is to do the sorties every day and trade for rivens for weapons you like the most, actually the latter is the most time efficient strategy as i only got a Lanka riven after about 7-8 months of playing but i got my Vectis riven trash rolled for about 200p much sooner than that which only costed me a few hours of farming vaulted primes. (ofc. you never know when you drop an Opticor, Zenistar, Zenith or Scoliac or other meta riven which you can for thousands, but the chances are slim)

The quality of your rivens should always take priority over their quantity especially because of the cap.