Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #122!

[DE]Danielle

That new frame (Hildryn?) is so gorgeous O.O I have to get my grind on to prepare for her arrival so eveything is nice and set for her instead of the messy backlog of unranked frames and weapons I have now... Btw is it just me or does everyone have backlogs of books, games, movies, tv shows?.. I think I actually have a backlog of backlogs XD

13 hours ago, (NSW)SayZer0 said:

All i wanted to know was when mesa prime access is coming on switch 😞

All these delays, while understandable, are actually very disappointing. I appreciate wanting to prioritize quality updates but when the hype and expectations of time has been triggered, it's hard to swallow a news of delay, twice. 

Since the relics for the mesa prime access pack are already on switch for some reason, is it possible that we could just get a server update and have the Mesa Prime access available on the market? 

I wasn't able to watch the devstream but I'm really disappointed to find out that the update got delayed again. I just wish they didn't announce it, it would've been better if they waited until the update has been submitted to Nintendo before announcing something like that. Also, why not give us the the color bug fix now? We've been waiting exactly one month for that fix. Instead of including the fix for that bug in Thursday's hotfix they've instead decided to include it with the Fortuna update even though it's ready. Why? We need to wait until they submit the update and then for Nintendo to approve it which could take a month. And when are we going to get Mesa Prime? All these delays and lack of information for the Switch version is really disappointing. I really hope they don't delay the update for a third time.

Archived