Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR changes

LOD07

In all honesty I don´t understand why this wasn´t already changed. MR is so useful Right now...that I can butter my toast with it and be done with it. 

The only reason why it exists, is because it locks powerful weapons behind a good barrier a new Player Needs to pass to actually get a better weapon. 

What if going from one MR to another also gives you better rewards than just loadoutspots and the ability to have more Standing each day (besides the fact that it is absurdly hard for new Players to get even close to maxed out standnings and because of huge Repetition they get bored fast and leave this gem among f2p games. 

I am actually Talking About Slots and platinum.

What if MR1 to MR2 gives you 2 weapon Slots. 

MR 2 to MR 3 gives you a Warframe slot

MR 3 to MR 4 gives you a Sentinel slot

MR 5 to MR 6 gives you a Vehicle slot

MR 6 to MR 7 gives you two weapon Slots again and an orokin catalyst

MR 7 to MR 8 gives you a Warframe Slot and an orokin reactor

MR 8 to MR 9 gives you a Sentinel Slot and the choice between an orokin catalyst or an orokin reactor

MR 9 to MR 10 gives you 3 Riven Slots

Mr 10 to MR 11 gives you a Vehicle Slot and the choice between an Orokin catalyst or an orokin reactor

MR 11 to MR 12 gives you 4 weapon Slots 

MR 12 to MR13 gives you 2 Warframe slots

MR 13 to MR 14 gives you 2 Sentinel slots

MR 14 to MR 15 gives you 3 riven slots

MR 15 to MR 16 gives you 2 Vehicle slots

MR 16 to MR 17 gives you 4 weapon Slots and 2 orokin catalysts

MR 17 to MR 18 gives you 2 Warframe Slots and 2 orokin reactors

MR 18 to MR 19 gives you the choice between either 2 Vehicle Slots and 1 orokin reactor; 2 Sentinel Slots and 1 Orokin reactor; 1 Vhicle and 1 Sentinel Slot and 1 Orokin reactor

MR 19 to MR 20 gives you 2 Slots and a syandana of your choice

MR 20 to MR 21 gives you an armor set of your choice

MR 21 to MR 22 gives  you and Operator suit of your choice

MR 22 to MR 23 gives you 4 weapon Slots and 4 orokin catalysts 

MR 23 to MR 24 gives you 3 Warframe Slots and 3 orokin reactors

MR 24 to MR 25 gives you combined syandana and armor set pack of your choice. 

MR 25 to MR 26 gives you 6 Riven Slots

To explain where I am comming from with this idea. 

It would be smart to push the playerbase to the next Level. Therefore telling them what they receive at a certain mile Stone with an actual good reward more Players stick to the game for a Longer period of time. 

In Addition to that at the end of each month (could be easily combined with Wolf of Saturn) MR could define how much Monthly plat you get. Let´s say the MR you have is the amount of plat you can get at the end of each month. though you Need to be active and can´t afk that platinum. you Need to reach a specific Milestone within wolf of Saturn. 

And even if somebody would try to smurf the s*** out of that System. it wouldn´t be worth it in the end. Because he would Need to Level every single account. 

So what do you guys think of this Change? nessecary? not worth it?

Let´s discuss

Orokin Catalysts and Weapon slots for a MR23 veteran? Why?

This is entirely pointless. Any person who has reached MR23 has probably already bought hundreds of slots (literally) and has unbuilt/unused Catalysts by the dozen, as well as having the capacity to generate loads of plats (having unsold Prime sets, copies of powerful mods, Rivens they don't need, and so on).

As a MR24 player, I'd probably just shrug if you gave me Orokin Catalysts or weapon slots.

As for the newer players... well, there is a reason if DE limits so much our slots in the beginning - they want us to invest some money. The game is f2p and is extremely generous, but still DE needs to make some money. That is one of the main ways. Mind you, we're talking paying like £7 once for a game you can play thousands of hours. It's hardly a rip-off.

This proposal, as far as I am concerned, has to parts: the low-MR player part is harmful to DE, the high-MR player part would be met with indifference by the people it's benefitting.

And, crucially: there's enough push to get a high MR anyways. DE doesn't need to make it more alluring. People just want to increase their MR for their e-peen.

44 minutes ago, LOD07 said:

In Addition to that at the end of each month (could be easily combined with Wolf of Saturn) MR could define how much Monthly plat you get.

No.

On top of that, free weapon slots, free frame slots, free Sentinel and Archwing slots, free cosmetics, more free potatoes than DE already gives you access to.

This is a free to play game. It costs nothing to download, sign up for an account, or play the entirety of the content in the game.

It's common for new players to ask veterans for advice on this game, and one of the first things they hear is how easy it is to farm platinum, this is already a completely free game that doesn't charge you for anything and let's console players pass the multiplayer paywall as well so I don't think DE should hand out everything a player needs just for reaching a few painfully easy mr ranks. Let them pay and help DE or play and earn it like everyone else.

Also if someone got as far as mr20 then all your suggested rewards would be almost completely useless for them imo

vor 4 Stunden schrieb peterc3:

No.

On top of that, free weapon slots, free frame slots, free Sentinel and Archwing slots, free cosmetics, more free potatoes than DE already gives you access to.

This is a free to play game. It costs nothing to download, sign up for an account, or play the entirety of the content in the game.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Equinox21697:

It's common for new players to ask veterans for advice on this game, and one of the first things they hear is how easy it is to farm platinum, this is already a completely free game that doesn't charge you for anything and let's console players pass the multiplayer paywall as well so I don't think DE should hand out everything a player needs just for reaching a few painfully easy mr ranks. Let them pay and help DE or play and earn it like everyone else.

Also if someone got as far as mr20 then all your suggested rewards would be almost completely useless for them imo

are you guys happy with the current MR System? besides unlocking weapons it doesn´t give you anything?

I get all of your Points. I have past that state years ago. still wouldn´t it be nice if MR would mean just a Little bit more?

Edited by LOD07

1 hour ago, LOD07 said:

besides unlocking weapons it doesn´t give you anything?

Maybe milestone rewards similar to the login system where every 5th mr will give you something or let you choose from a bunch of items but nothing more. Yes mr has very little weight but it doesn't and shouldn't really matter in the end imo

23 hours ago, LOD07 said:

are you guys happy with the current MR System? besides unlocking weapons it doesn´t give you anything?

I get all of your Points. I have past that state years ago. still wouldn´t it be nice if MR would mean just a Little bit more?

No, what it offers is already more than enough, more standing or traces cap is more needed for higher MR players than any of what you suggested 

And what is it you need to do to get all these awesome free rewards? Lvl up stuff once? For all of this? If anything, this’ll make taxiing and xp farming more problematic than it already is. If F2P players really want a good F2P game because they can’t afford anything else, then this is it, no freebies or over-the-tip rewards can change that

You’re giving MR way more credit that it deserves here. You’re getting rewarded for playing the game, not getting swarmed with freebies 

On 2019-01-23 at 2:59 PM, LOD07 said:

i am happy with the current system, and it does let you do something besides getting new weapons, RIVENS, each riven requires a certain MR rank to use it, the lowest one i have ever seen was an MR9 riven for (i think) the Panthera, besides, if, using your method, it makes it sound like all weapons would be available from MR1, and let me tell you, if they were, it would be awful, as no-one would leave MR1 EVER, access to the Lenz, all versions of the Tigris, syndicate weapons, Opticor, some of the stronger weapons that are actually helped by their high-ish MR requirement. and trust me, if you used that plat system you suggested, it wouldn't do much, and if you can't AFK it, then the people that can only play it once every 2 weeks or something would get no benefit at all, and most people can make around 40 plat in a single day! and also... only orokin cells and catalysts? not even Exilus Adapters? those are annoying to get, and a syandana? this just seems like a set of weak power buffs and fashionframing (which i don't really mind) but not even loadout slots which are really useful! 20 plat to be able to have set builds you don't need to have to put together again seems like it should still be given in this new MR system. but those are just my thoughts and i could be wrong

You're a new player, you have no idea about the game progression and you want free stuff... and free platinum...

Considering you can get all of this by, you know, playing the game and farming... Or paying real money and support the game (as an option)

by the way, you missed one feature of MR ...

vor 3 Stunden schrieb AkyFenrir:

You're a new player, you have no idea about the game progression and you want free stuff... and free platinum...

Considering you can get all of this by, you know, playing the game and farming... Or paying real money and support the game (as an option)

by the way, you missed one feature of MR ...

playing the game for four years now. and i didn´t meant that that all weapons were available at MR1

Am ‎24‎.‎01‎.‎2019 um 15:34 schrieb GinKenshin:

No, what it offers is already more than enough, more standing or traces cap is more needed for higher MR players than any of what you suggested 

And what is it you need to do to get all these awesome free rewards? Lvl up stuff once? For all of this? If anything, this’ll make taxiing and xp farming more problematic than it already is. If F2P players really want a good F2P game because they can’t afford anything else, then this is it, no freebies or over-the-tip rewards can change that

You’re giving MR way more credit that it deserves here. You’re getting rewarded for playing the game, not getting swarmed with freebies 

vor 20 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Kawaii Asa:

i am happy with the current system, and it does let you do something besides getting new weapons, RIVENS, each riven requires a certain MR rank to use it, the lowest one i have ever seen was an MR9 riven for (i think) the Panthera, besides, if, using your method, it makes it sound like all weapons would be available from MR1, and let me tell you, if they were, it would be awful, as no-one would leave MR1 EVER, access to the Lenz, all versions of the Tigris, syndicate weapons, Opticor, some of the stronger weapons that are actually helped by their high-ish MR requirement. and trust me, if you used that plat system you suggested, it wouldn't do much, and if you can't AFK it, then the people that can only play it once every 2 weeks or something would get no benefit at all, and most people can make around 40 plat in a single day! and also... only orokin cells and catalysts? not even Exilus Adapters? those are annoying to get, and a syandana? this just seems like a set of weak power buffs and fashionframing (which i don't really mind) but not even loadout slots which are really useful! 20 plat to be able to have set builds you don't need to have to put together again seems like it should still be given in this new MR system. but those are just my thoughts and i could be wrong

was just a thought with these rewards

il y a une heure, LOD07 a dit :

playing the game for four years now. and i didn´t meant that that all weapons were available at MR1    

Well you played four years and you didn't realize MR gives you points for mods  at rank 0?