Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please add an option to disable sortie "talking heads"

ClonedPickle

Much like you can disable operator voices, I'd really love an option to disable the transmissions from the boss of the day whenever you click on the sortie category in navigation. Three pop-ups a day for hundreds of days has really gotten old and I'd be a lot happier without it. It's not really priority - it's possible to click on the sortie category, then any other category to cancel it, and it only plays once per star-map sit-down, but it'd be nice to remove that extra step for the sake of my psyche. Hopefully it's an easy addition? I guess you never know, though.

Thank you! Apologies if this has already been requested but a cursory search didn't seem to turn up anything recent.

Being able to turn off all transmissions would be nice.  

Ordis used to be amusing, for like, his first week, but a couple years later...I can say his lines in time with him, even with the sound off.  Same goes for some of the older bosses who have never received new voice lines.

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Being able to turn off all transmissions would be nice.  

Ordis used to be amusing, for like, his first week, but a couple years later...I can say his lines in time with him, even with the sound off.  Same goes for some of the older bosses who have never received new voice lines.

Absolutely. Because the only time I really unmute transmissions is during something new. I believe most people that have been playing the game for a prolonged period of time feel the same way. 

I'm going to show my age with this one....

fXEvDPX.gif

...I just click on another menu tab and they shut up instantly and won't repeat but I more want Ordis to go away forever. He's always ruining screenshots.

Never enough Talking Heads.

Edited by Xzorn