Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are alt accounts a bannable offense?

(PSN)Shadow_Of_Hunhow

1 minute ago, Methanoid said:

well old players like me would probably be an anomaly, of my 4 accounts, my original main is MR18 and 1 of my MR0's has MR18's worth of mastery points 🙂 both played just as much as the other, cant tell which is main or alt anymore.  And yeah after steve did his new player twitch playthroughs a while back thats when i started on a 2nd MR0 alt to see all the stuff i missed after some time away, my last alt is MR5 which is the bare minimum needed to get the main questlines done and get excal umbra.

My alt is sitting at 9 and the other two are 0 lol

• Like 1

It's an interesting question for consoles...I have two accounts on my system..one for me and the other for my child who enjoys running around our dojo...I've sent them maxed mods as well as gifted cosmetics so they can feel cool as they hop along the walls and obstacle course...it's cute..but, their account also served another function at one time when my brother and I wanted to try other clans and be part of them..I can't leave being the owner..so I had to turn the clan over to my kid's account...so I could go on this adventure...which, De really needs a Dojo "Lockdown" option for solo warlords so they can take off and come back if needed....

Before I did this I covered my behind by posing this question in the help forums trying to make sure it was okay to give mods to a family account on the PS4..and I was told it was okay...I would say don't do anything radical or questionable with trading and you should be fine...

Just now, (PS4)mrjcthe1st said:

Technically your sneering ironic?

In english please?

As Warframe and all the accounts are DE's property they can do whatever they want.
In other words: If DE decided to ban someone, they can do that. There is nothing you could do about it. Unlikely that they will do it. But they could.
Because of that you can't get your money back if DE decided to close Warframe.

if alt account is used to play game differntly than on your main or if it scrub account to play with your friends who are starting an you an them both can suffer through the grind for awhile before they feel comfrable with the game will play with your main account.
then your fine

if alt account is used to gather elusive things or unfairly trade between then its bannable